How to choose the best Digestive Supplement for your horse.
100x Equine Gut X Gallon
- Buy 2 or more for $89.50 each
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Gut X from 100X Equine provides superior daily gastric support with all natural ingredients. This proprietary blend offers a wide range of benefits to support the healing of ulcers by combating hindgut acidosis, soothing the stomach, and adjusting pH to promote bacterial balance in the digestive tract. By reducing the negative affects of starch in the hind gut the blood sugar is regulated, nutrient absorption improves, and the immune response is increased. Hyaluronic acid is shown to coat intestinal mucosa and acts as a powerful natural protectant. Beta Glucan increases the horse's ability to properly absorb nutrients and also boosts the immune system. These high-quality ingredients are pH resilient allowing for maximum absorption in the hind gut due to the unique hydro-gel composition of this formula. Comes with pump
- Comes with pump
- Provides complete support to all areas of the digestive system
- Hyaluronic acid acts as a potent natural protection that coats intestinal mucosa
- Beta Glucan boosts the immune system and nutrient absorption
- pH resilient ingredients support the hindgut to allow proper bacteria balance
- Balances pH - No negative rebound effect as often seen with omeprazole use
- Hydro-gel formula provides highest absorption rate possible thru micronization
- 100% all natural - will not test
- FDA tested ingredients
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.