The 5/A Baker Scarf in traditional Baker plaid makes this scarf a go to accessory to wear around town or to the barn. Made out of a double weave 100% cotton.
- Traditional Baker Plaid
- Double Weave 100% Cotton
- 7" wide x 6 ft
- Made in America
Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Drip dry. Do not iron.
This item is drop shipped direct from the manufacturer. Please allow for additional shipping time.
Horseware Polo Collection Ladies Silk Scarf adds the perfect amount of luxury to your equestrian wardrobe. Beautiful silk square featuring red stripes and Horseware crested logos at the corners is the perfect accessory to your equine wardrobe! Pair with your favorite long sleeve shirt on chilly mornings, or tie around your Horseware Nautical Canvas tote on late hot afternoons. A lovely special edition collection item for any equine enthusiast.
- 100% Silk
- Super luxe accessory styling
- Luxury collection matching scarf
- Cool limited edition print and design
Broner Below Zero Neck Gator offers soft and stretchable protection against the bitter cold.
Rayon and Nylon blend
Measures: 13 1/2"L x 10" W
One size fits most
Fenwick Equestrian's Liquid Titanium Mask has been so succesful for horses that we have made a headband for people. It can be used for many symptoms, from relief of headaches and stress to giving you a boost of energy. The benefits of Liquid Titanium vary from person to person, but read on if you are interested in a "drug-free" product that may help you!
Liquid Titanium Benefits:
- Liquid Titanium producesFar Infrared Rays (FIR) which is a light energy and is considered essential to our well being and health.
- FIR converts into radiant heat (infrared energy) which produces body warmth.
- Increases H2O hydration which improves blood circulation & increased oxygen in the blood provides more energy. Increases metabolism.
- Increases the production of nitric oxide which is a key component of a healthy Immune system.
- Reduces the acidity or lactic acid buildup in the body.
- Detoxification__Helps flush toxic substances from the body.
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness and relieves muscle spasms.
- Reduces pain associated with arthritis.
- Can reduce inflammatory skin conditions.
- Can reduce anxiety.
- Can reduce stress, which can reduce the chance of ulcers.
- Induces alpha brain waves and stabilizes seratonin levels which can create a calming effect.
- Breathable, moisture absorption & quick drying.
- 4 way stretch allows for a comfortable fit.
- UVA-UVB blocking properties
- Machine wash & dry
- Will not shrink.
Sprigs Earbags Fleece with Thinsulate Bandless Earwarmer. With a patented cozy fit Earbags bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Two soft layers of fleece
- Lined with Thinsulate for warmth and insulation
- Small: Ears 2" and under (most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
- Medium: Ears ranging from 2" to 2 3/4" (80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
- Large: Ears measuring over 2 3/4"
Putting on your Earbags is as easy as 1, 2 3:
- Flex open your Earbags. This will create a little pocket
- Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
- Gently push against the Earbags. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags or fold them unnecessarily.
Sprigs® Earbags Mohair Knit with Thinsulate Bandless Earwarmer. With a patented cozy fit Earbags® bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
Two soft layers of fleece
Lined with Thinsulate® for warmth and insulation
SMALL: Ears 2" and under
(most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
MEDIUM: Ears ranging from 2" to 2 3/4"
(80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
LARGE: Ears measuring over 2 3/4"
Putting on your Earbags® is as easy as 1, 2 3:
Flex open your Earbags®. This will create a little pocket
Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags® over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
Gently push against the Earbags®. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags® in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags® are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags® or fold them unnecessarily.
Epona Under the Sun Visor is a stylish visor that features wide coverage and a sheer view brim that provides SPF 50 sun protection. Ideal for sunny horse show days or every day excursions.
- Color: Black/Sheer Mesh
- One size
- SPF 50
Ovation Balaclava offers full protection from winters harshest conditions and thin enough to wear under a helmet, allowing you to keep your head and neck warm and dry in the harshest winter conditions.
- Color: Black
- One Size fits most
- Material: 86% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- All seams are flat lock for added comfort.
The Fleece Headband by Back On Track uses Welltex technology that reflects your own body heat to create a soothing far infrared effect. Keeping your ears warm and cozy, perfect for around town or at the barn!
- Tapered in the front
- Machine Washable
- Do not put in dryer
- Color: Black
- Size: Medium
Same great Welltex technology to increase circulation and made from a durable and warm wool to keep your ears and head warm!Product Details:
- Cozy wool with Welltex technology
- Increases circulation & keeps your head & ears warm
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Gray only
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Machine washable - do not tumble dry - air dry only
- Introduce gradually
Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy. The effectiveness of Back on Tracks thermal warmth therapy has been established by medical science.
Troxel Winter Helmet Liner easily Velcro's in place of your existing liner and will keep your head and ears warm while riding or at the barn. This liner can also be worn simply as a hat, place the winter helmet liner on your head before putting your helmet on and leave your existing headliner still in place for added warmth.
- One size fits most helmets and head sizes.
Ideal for those cold winter days working outside! 2 in 1 hat and face mask made from 100% polyester fleece for warmth. The face mask is a blend 92/8 poly/spandex Carhartt Force fabric that fights odors and FastDry technology to wick away sweat for comfort, great for working in the barn. The mask can also be tucked up into the hat.
- 100% polyester fleece
- Mask is blended to fight odors
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat
- Color: Black