HeatWave Accel Gloves are perfect for working on the farm, riding, driving and much more. These waterproof and breathable gloves will keep you warm and dry this winter.
- 300g heatlock insulation
- Rip stop shell
- Leathertex palm for grip
- Heatwave thermodynaamic lining
- Rolled finger caps
- One handed wrist and cuff cinch
Equetech Thermal Helmet Liner Balaclava fits perfectly under your helmet keeping you protected from the wind and weather. Fight off the icy cold with this thin warm liner and give your head, neck, ears, back and chest an added layer of protection without adding bulk!
- Material: 45% Cotton, 50% Polyester, 5% Lycra
- Machine Wash
Equetech Thermal Underbreech provides a thermal under layer of warmth. With its seamless seat, micro fleece thigh panels in the legs, and wide comfort waist, these are easily worn all day under your riding breeches protecting you from wind burn and chafing. Every equestrian needs a pair as part of their winter gear!
- Material: 93% Cotton, 7% Lycra
- Microfleece lined
- Stirrup foot to prevent riding up
- Unisex sizing
- Small/Medium fits waist sizes 24-30"
- Large/X-Large fits waist sizes 30-36"
- Machine wash
Broner Below Zero Neck Gator offers soft and stretchable protection against the bitter cold.
Rayon and Nylon blend
Measures: 13 1/2"L x 10" W
One size fits most
Heritage Extreme Winter Gloves are quite possibly the warmest riding glove ever made, constructed for riding in the coldest conditions this waterproof glove features 70 grams of thinsulate, cozy fleece lining and a hand warmer pocket. A must for any winter rider!
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: Adult 6 - 13
- Material: Stretch nylon spandura outer shell bonded to a waterproof inner membrane.
- 70 grams 3M Thinsulate
- Exclusive zippered hand warmer pocket can also hold id card, money or keys.
- Patented Rein cut design
- Inseamed construction
- Long knit cuff with elastic band to keep you warm
Noble Outfitters Cozy Cowl Ladies Fleece is a great addition to your wardrobe, the cowl style keeps your neck warm on breezy days and is a perfect layering piece for the barn. Media port access allows you to listen to your favorite tunes while at work or play.
- 100% Polyester
- Funnel Neck Construction
- Flat seam construction
- YYK zip secure pockets
- Media Port access
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Reflective logo detailing
- Machine wash
Ovation Hand Warmers Isometimes you just need to keep your fingers free. The Ovation Handwarmers are a performance base layer for hand and wrist.
- Color: Black
- One Size fits most
- Soft brushed inside
- Moisture wicking, quick-dry material with flatlock seams.
- Fabric: 96% polyester, 4% spandex.
Kerrits Powerstretch Ladies Full Seat Winter Tight. Polartec Powerstretch fleece is combined with Kerrits proprietary Gripstretch Suede fullseat giving you a leg up on warmth.
- Thermal weight Polartec Powerstretch is brushed for softness next-to-skin
- Matte outer sheds hay and horse hair
- Four-way stretch provides unrestricted movement and comfort
- Figure flattering style lines
- 2” no-roll waistband
- Side hip pocket
- GripStretch Suede fullseat is lined with a lightweight fleece for added warmth and comfort next to skin
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
Sprigs Earbags Fleece with Thinsulate Bandless Earwarmer. With a patented cozy fit Earbags bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Two soft layers of fleece
- Lined with Thinsulate for warmth and insulation
- Small: Ears 2" and under (most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
- Medium: Ears ranging from 2" to 2 3/4" (80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
- Large: Ears measuring over 2 3/4"
Putting on your Earbags is as easy as 1, 2 3:
- Flex open your Earbags. This will create a little pocket
- Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
- Gently push against the Earbags. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags or fold them unnecessarily.
Kerrits Sit Tight Windpro Knee Patch Ladies Breech winter resistant fleece lined tight hugs the body, keeping you protected from the elements of the ice and snow. Easy to reach side pockets, wider comfortable waist detail, along with stretch leg panels keeping bulk out of your boot, these will keep you warm and stylish in the saddle!
- Polartec Windpro exterior shell holds body heat in and weather out
- Cozy brushed fleece interior fights chills without adding layers
- Easy-access side pocket
- 2 ½ wide comfort waistband with belt loops
- Lower leg panel provides stretch and minimizes bulk in boots
- Gripstretch Suede knee patch
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
Heritage Arctic Winter Gloves are ideal for riding in extreme cold conditions featuring a three finger design that allows you to have full rein control while keeping your fingers together for maximum warmth. With 80 grams of thinsulate, fleece lining, wind block, hand warmer pocket and water-resistant barrier these gloves are ready to take on your toughest winter ride!
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: Adult 7 - 11 (unisex)
- Unique 3 finger design allows rein control while keeping your fingers together for warmth.
- Water and Wind resistant outer shell
- 80 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Exclusive zippered hand warmer pocket
- Soft micro fleece liner
- Spectrum suede synthetic leather palm for enhanced grip
- Long knit cuff to keep out the cold
- Reflective accent piping
- Touchscreen friendly
SSG added a polar fleece lining to the 1600 glove for warmth. These North American deerskin gloves for roping and riding feature a gun cut finger treatment. There are no finger seams on the palm side of these gloves for a far more comfortable feeling. Elasticized wrist gives you an easy on and off glove.
- Streamlined interior seam design
- Deerskin for soft durability
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Color: natural
- Unisex Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Kerrits Cargo Kneepatch Ladies Breech offer classic style in a durable cutting edge fabric that is designed to withstand the elements while keeping you cozy and comfortable.
- Color: Black or Bison Brown
- Available Sizes: Ladies X-Small - X-Large
- Polartec Windpro exterior shell
- Cozy brushed fleece interior
- Wind and water resistant
- Stretch lower leg panel
- Gripstretch suede kneepatch
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
Sprigs® Earbags Mohair Knit with Thinsulate Bandless Earwarmer. With a patented cozy fit Earbags® bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
Two soft layers of fleece
Lined with Thinsulate® for warmth and insulation
SMALL: Ears 2" and under
(most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
MEDIUM: Ears ranging from 2" to 2 3/4"
(80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
LARGE: Ears measuring over 2 3/4"
Putting on your Earbags® is as easy as 1, 2 3:
Flex open your Earbags®. This will create a little pocket
Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags® over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
Gently push against the Earbags®. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags® in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags® are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags® or fold them unnecessarily.
The SSG 10 Below Waterproof Winter Riding Glove is the ultimate equestrian winter glove with a digital palm, waterproof membrane, thinsulate lining and SSG exclusive polar fleece interior. Finally, a winter riding glove that actually keeps your hands warm! The size range (5-13) is wide enough to accommodate kids and adults.
Wide size range (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or 13)