HeatWave Accel Gloves are perfect for working on the farm, riding, driving and much more. These waterproof and breathable gloves will keep you warm and dry this winter.
- 300g heatlock insulation
- Rip stop shell
- Leathertex palm for grip
- Heatwave thermodynaamic lining
- Rolled finger caps
- One handed wrist and cuff cinch
Broner Below Zero Neck Gator offers soft and stretchable protection against the bitter cold.
Rayon and Nylon blend
Measures: 13 1/2"L x 10" W
One size fits most
Heritage Extreme Winter Gloves are quite possibly the warmest riding glove ever made, constructed for riding in the coldest conditions this waterproof glove features 70 grams of thinsulate, cozy fleece lining and a hand warmer pocket. A must for any winter rider!
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: Adult 6 - 13
- Material: Stretch nylon spandura outer shell bonded to a waterproof inner membrane.
- 70 grams 3M Thinsulate
- Exclusive zippered hand warmer pocket can also hold id card, money or keys.
- Patented Rein cut design
- Inseamed construction
- Long knit cuff with elastic band to keep you warm
Kerrits Powerstretch Ladies Full Seat Winter Tight. Polartec Powerstretch fleece is combined with Kerrits proprietary Gripstretch Suede fullseat giving you a leg up on warmth.
- Thermal weight Polartec Powerstretch is brushed for softness next-to-skin
- Matte outer sheds hay and horse hair
- Four-way stretch provides unrestricted movement and comfort
- Figure flattering style lines
- 2” no-roll waistband
- Side hip pocket
- GripStretch Suede fullseat is lined with a lightweight fleece for added warmth and comfort next to skin
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
Sprigs Earbags Fleece with Thinsulate Bandless Earwarmer. With a patented cozy fit Earbags bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Two soft layers of fleece
- Lined with Thinsulate for warmth and insulation
- Small: Ears 2" and under (most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
- Medium: Ears ranging from 2" to 2 3/4" (80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
- Large: Ears measuring over 2 3/4"
Putting on your Earbags is as easy as 1, 2 3:
- Flex open your Earbags. This will create a little pocket
- Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
- Gently push against the Earbags. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags or fold them unnecessarily.
$89.99 - $119.00
Kerrits Sit Tight Windpro Knee Patch Ladies Breech is a winter resistant fleece lined tight hugs the body, keeping you protected from the elements of the ice and snow. Easy to reach side pockets, wider comfortable waist detail, along with stretch leg panels keeping bulk out of your boot, these will keep you warm and stylish in the saddle!
- Polartec Windpro exterior shell holds body heat in and weather out
- Cozy brushed fleece interior fights chills without adding layers
- Easy-access side pocket
- 2 ½ wide comfort waistband with belt loops
- Lower leg panel provides stretch and minimizes bulk in boots
- Gripstretch Suede knee patch
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
Heritage Arctic Winter Gloves are ideal for riding in extreme cold conditions featuring a three finger design that allows you to have full rein control while keeping your fingers together for maximum warmth. With 80 grams of thinsulate, fleece lining, wind block, hand warmer pocket and water-resistant barrier these gloves are ready to take on your toughest winter ride!
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: Adult 7 - 11 (unisex)
- Unique 3 finger design allows rein control while keeping your fingers together for warmth.
- Water and Wind resistant outer shell
- 80 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Exclusive zippered hand warmer pocket
- Soft micro fleece liner
- Spectrum suede synthetic leather palm for enhanced grip
- Long knit cuff to keep out the cold
- Reflective accent piping
- Touchscreen friendly
SSG added a polar fleece lining to the 1600 glove for warmth. These North American deerskin gloves for roping and riding feature a gun cut finger treatment. There are no finger seams on the palm side of these gloves for a far more comfortable feeling. Elasticized wrist gives you an easy on and off glove.
- Streamlined interior seam design
- Deerskin for soft durability
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Color: natural
- Unisex Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Sprigs® Earbags Mohair Knit with Thinsulate Bandless Earwarmer. With a patented cozy fit Earbags® bandless ear warmers wrap around your ear and stay on snugly and comfortably. Earbags keep the warmth in and the cold out.
Two soft layers of fleece
Lined with Thinsulate® for warmth and insulation
SMALL: Ears 2" and under
(most kids over 5 yrs old and small-eared adults.)
MEDIUM: Ears ranging from 2" to 2 3/4"
(80% of Earbags are sold in medium.)
LARGE: Ears measuring over 2 3/4"
Putting on your Earbags® is as easy as 1, 2 3:
Flex open your Earbags®. This will create a little pocket
Starting at the top of your ear, scoop the Earbags® over your ear and twist them over to encompass your ear and earlobe
Gently push against the Earbags®. You’ll feel a little “click” and you’ll know it is on securely
Care: Gently hand wash Earbags® in mild soapy water. Do not bleach. Rinse and lay flat in closed position to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Storage: Earbags® are sturdy and will last a long time when properly cared for. Earbags should be stored in the closed position. Do not place heavy objects on top of Earbags® or fold them unnecessarily.
The SSG 10 Below Waterproof Winter Riding Glove is the ultimate equestrian winter glove with a digital palm, waterproof membrane, thinsulate lining and SSG exclusive polar fleece interior. Finally, a winter riding glove that actually keeps your hands warm! The size range (5-13) is wide enough to accommodate kids and adults.
Wide size range (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or 13)
Ovation Balaclava offers full protection from winters harshest conditions and thin enough to wear under a helmet, allowing you to keep your head and neck warm and dry in the harshest winter conditions.
- Color: Black
- One Size fits most
- Material: 86% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- All seams are flat lock for added comfort.
Roeckl Polartec® Winter Riding Glove.
After a winter ride, you won’t want to take these gloves off, because riding gloves don't come any cozier than this. The entire glove is made from special Powerstretch® material by Polartec® Pro which is wonderfully soft and warm. Powerstretch® also provides outstanding flexibility, so the glove fits each hand as if it had been molded to it specifically. The palm of the glove and the riding patches are coated with silicone to ensure the best possible grip on the reins.
- Color: Black
- Sizes: 6 - 8
- Backhand: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Palmhand: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Silicone grip, comfort cut
Irideon Himalayer Mesh Ladies Riding Tight's
Dirt repelling technology keeps you clean and shavings free, allowing you to stay cleaner and ready to ride! . These tights are extremely soft next your your skin, and provide a thin base layer for winter riding without adding bulk. The easy wear stay flat waistband won't dig in while riding, and contrasting athletic mesh detail adds a pop of color to your winter wardrobe making these a go to favorite!
- Two-sided, Double peached fabric
- Mesh inset detail
- Repels dirt and shavings
- Belt loops
- Non roll flat lay waistband
- Material: 88% Polyester/ 12% Spandex
SSG ceramic glove liners have helped a number of people with poor circulation, which causes a sensation of constantly cold hands while riding or driving. Gloves are very soft, flexible and stretchy. For use as liners in your regular riding gloves. The effectiveness of the ceramic quality is not reduced by washing. See package for washing instructions.
- Improves circulation and heat retention
- Soft and stretchy fabric
- Unisex sizes: small, medium, large, extra large
- Color: black
Smart Tap Winter Fleece Glove by Ovation. Texting conductive tips on the index finger and the thumb make texting while keeping warm an easy chore! Extra warmth is provided by C-40 Thinsulate inner layer for ultimate comfort when the weather turns cold.
- Color: Black
- Smartphone friendly
- Sizes: small (7), medium (7.5), large (8) or extra large (8.5)