Big Dee's Poly Horse Halter with Throat Snap is our economical answer to horse halters. Whether you're outfitting your whole barn or have a horse that is tough on its halter, this is a great choice with a variety of sizes and colors at a great value!
- 1" Poly Halter
- Double thick nylon
- Easy to use throat snap
- Outward facing throat snap
- Nickel Plated hardware
- Adjustable noseband
The Heated Water Hose by Allied Precision is a cold weather water hose that is excellent for tasks requiring running water in below-freezing temperatures. It features a high-quality 5/8" hose with standard brass garden hose fittings and is thermostatically controlled for energy-efficient operation. It can be run continuously or simply plugged in when needed.Product Details:
- Cold weather water hose
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with FDA approved materials
- One-year warranty
- Quality 5/8" Diameter Hose
- Heating wires estruded to hose body
- Brass garden hose fittings
- Tested to -40 degrees F
- MET listed
- FDA approved materials for potable water
- Grounded power cord with LocknDry connector
- 360 Watts, 120 Volts
$36.95 - $39.95
This Heated 20 Quart Water Bucket by Allied Precision offers flat-back design and over-sized handle to allow it to hang flush against a wall. Constructed of high quality resilient plastic to withstand low temperatures without cracking. Thermostatic control coupled with over-temperature protection ensures that it will keep water ice-free to low temperatures. A bottom compartment stows the cord during summer use.
- 5 gallon (20 Qt) capacity
- Flat-back design to hand flush against wall
- Enclosed handle ends to prevent injury
- Angled top hangle for stability when hanging
- Special resilient plastic to prevent cracking
- Thermostatically controlled
- Over-temperature protection
- Patented cord storage compartment
- 6 ft. grounded cord
- 115 watts, 120 volts, 60 hz
- Amps need 0.9583
- 13" x 17" x 14.5"
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch. Thermostatically controlled heat does not engage until freezing temperatures are met.
Tackmate Clipper by Andis
The Andis® Tackmate Clipper has a high speed, adjustable blade that is perfect for all-around grooming. These clippers have a powerful magnetic motor that generates over 7,200 SPM. Balanced and ergonomic, it feels small and light in your hand for comfort while clipping. A whisper-quiet motor remains cool and helps reduce the horse's stress. The single lever adjusts blade from 30-15-10 cutting lengths. Hanger loop for easy storage. Includes clipper oil and blade guard. Weighs 16.6 ounces.
- 7,200 cutting strokes per minute
- Ergonomic design to fit into your hand
- Stays cool
- Quiet and smooth running motor
- Single level adjusts blade from 30-15-10 cutting lengths
This large Grooming Tote can hold all of your essential grooming supplies with a convenient carrying strap! Stylish in navy blue with grey trim!
- Two handles
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Lined with pockets for larger items
- Nylon lined for easy clean up
- 11" depth and 12" width
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts from 37-58"
- 6 exterior organizer pockets that are 7" deep
Accurately and conveniently measure out different types of textured feed. One side is for pelleted feed and the opposite side is for measuring out sweet feed. Measurement increments are 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 pound to be able to follow the directions of the feed manufacturer. Made of clear see thru durable plastic for accurate feeding rations with comfort handle for easy scooping. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 4 increment rations
- Durable clear plastic
- Easy to read ration quantity
- Measures pelleted and sweet feeds
At last there's a portable water heater system you can take anywhere you need it--the barn, race track, horse shows. All you need to give your animals warm water showers is a water faucet and a garden hose! The Eccotemp L5 is the hottest portable tankless unit on the market! Endless hot water wherever you are! You can add it to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning! It uses a standard garden hose adapter and fits right to a standard 10 pound grill tank. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. Also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump.
- 14.5" tall, 11.5" wide, 4.5" deep
- Weight: 12 lb
- Stainless Steel Hose (approximately 6' long)
- Spray Head: 22"
- Garden hose adapter included
- The unit requires a 2” clearance from a wall. 1” side to side from anything flammable. 3” from a window as well from an overhang and 18” from the ground.
- 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.5 gallons per minutes
- 20 minute safety shut off timer
Recommended for outdoor use only
Black canvas corner feeder for keeping hay or other feed up off the ground. Great space saver for your horse's head room in slant load trailers compared to standard hay bags. 3 grommet holes at each edge for hanging.
- Black canvas with 3 grommets for attaching to wall
- 23 x 23 x 23 & 12" deep.
- Mesh bottom to prevent moisture buildup
Mounting hardware not included.
Fortiflex 20 qt plastic water bucket with a flat back. The flat back allows the bucket to lay flat against the wall and provide ample space for the horses head to fit comfortably to drink.
- Size: diameter 15", height 12"
- Shaped handle for stability when hanging
- Rubber capped handle ends to prevent injury
- Holds 20 quarts or approximately 5 gallons
Fortiflex heavy duty large capacity corner container is very practical & saves space in the stall. It's easy to clean and the one-piece construction makes it an excellent corner stall feeder or waterer. Fastens to corners with bolt or double-end snaps and eye hooks, (not included).
- 23" x 16" Top x 9 5/8" Height
- Fits in square corners
- Offset lip design to help prevent food waste
- Fortalloy rubber-polymer construction resists cold weather cracking
- Two piece brass eyelets for mounting
- Capacity: 24 quarts/6 gallons
This rubber stall tie is made of heavy duty black rubber. A safe and secure way to tie your horse in their stall while you groom, clean, or treat them. These work well for horses of all ages, but may help young horses learning to tie.
- Measures 35" long
- Use in the trailer or stall
- Strong and durable rubber with slight stretch
This bridle bracket features vinyl coated metal construction in the traditional bridle rack design a rounded top to preserve the shape of crowns and a built in rein hold.
- 4" wide x 5" tall
- 3" long hook
This Portable Tack Rack makes it easy to stay organized when you travel. Powdered satin black finish. Can hook over stall doors and trailer doors easily. With four sturdy metal hooks, hang blankets, bridles, garment bags, and so much more!
- Made of heavy duty coated metal
- Two swivel hooks on top to hook to stall or trailer door
- 4 swivel hooks on the bottom to hang tack and anything else that needs hung!
- 17" long x 7 1/2" high (including hooks)
Metal Stall Door Information Plate. This durable plate features a red metal holder which easily attaches to the stall door. The removable white card is easily customizable with your information and can be changed out with any 3.75 x 4.75 cut card .
- Holder measures 5" x 5.375"
- Card measures 3.75" x 4.75"
Laser Sheen by Farnam adds a dazzling shine to coats, manes and tails. This high-tech silicone hair polish gives your horse's coat instant highlights to emphasize and define conformation. Not does it add a show ready shine, it also conditions, detangles and eliminates static fly-aways keeping everything neat, tidy and silky smooth. This formula can be used in small amounts to detangle the mane and tail or as a quick concentrate by adding 1-2 teaspoons to a bath bucket and dunking the entire tail for 30-60 seconds for maximum coverage and conditioning.
- Manes and tails become softer, shinier and more manageable
- Contains added vitamin E to stregthen hair
- pH balanced
- Contains PABA sunscreen to help protect hair from sun damage
- One application lasts up to a full week
- Never oily or sticky
- Gentle enough for sensitive-skinned horses
- Repels dust and dirt
- Prevents stains from grass, urine or manure
- Cuts grooming time in half