Big Dee's Poly Horse Halter with Throat Snap is our economical answer to horse halters. Whether you're outfitting your whole barn or have a horse that is tough on its halter, this is a great choice with a variety of sizes and colors at a great value!
- 1" Poly Halter
- Double thick nylon
- Easy to use throat snap
- Outward facing throat snap
- Nickel Plated hardware
- Adjustable noseband
Cordura Grooming Tote by Country Pride. Perfect for shows and around the barn.
- Made of durable cordura fabric
- Two nylon carrying straps (22" long)
- Four inner pockets to keep your supplies organized
Grooming tote only (other supplies sold separately)
- Cold weather water hose
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with FDA approved materials
- One-year warranty
- Quality 5/8" Diameter Hose
- Heating wires estruded to hose body
- Brass garden hose fittings
- Tested to -40 degrees F
- MET listed
- FDA approved materials for potable water
- Grounded power cord with LocknDry connector
- 360 Watts, 120 Volts
$39.95 - $89.95
This Heated 20 Quart Water Bucket by Allied Precision offers flat-back design and over-sized handle to allow it to hang flush against a wall. Constructed of high quality resilient plastic to withstand low temperatures without cracking. Thermostatic control coupled with over-temperature protection ensures that it will keep water ice-free to low temperatures. A bottom compartment stows the cord during summer use.
- Available in 5 gallon (20 qt) or 16 gallon (64 qt) capacity
- 5 gallon size measures 13" x 17" x 14.5", has flat-back design to hand flush against wall & has a convenient stowaway cord compartment
- 16 gallon size measures 21.75 x 21.75 x 17.5" & has 2 molded handles
- Special resilient plastic to prevent cracking
- Thermostatically controlled
- Over-temperature protection
- 6 ft. grounded cord
- 5 gallon: 115 watts, 120 volts, 16 gallon: 260 watts, 120 volts
- 13" x 17" x 14.5"
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch. Thermostatically controlled heat does not engage until freezing temperatures are met.
Tackmate Clipper by Andis
Great for all around clipping with an adjustable blade.
- 7,200 cutting strokes per minute
- Ergonomic design to fit into your hand
- Stays cool
- Quiet and smooth running motor
- Single level adjusts blade from 30-15-10 cutting lengths
This large Grooming Tote can hold all of your essential grooming supplies with a convenient carrying strap! Stylish in navy blue with grey trim!
- Two handles
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Lined with pockets for larger items
- Nylon lined for easy clean up
- 11" depth and 12" width
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts from 37-58"
- 6 exterior organizer pockets that are 7" deep
Noble Outfitters Wave Fork Complete
This lightweight and unbreakable fork might just be the last pitch fork you will ever own.
Accurately and conveniently measure out different types of textured feed. One side is for pelleted feed and the opposite side is for measuring out sweet feed. Measurement increments are 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 pound to be able to follow the directions of the feed manufacturer. Made of clear see thru durable plastic for accurate feeding rations with comfort handle for easy scooping. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 4 increment rations
- Durable clear plastic
- Easy to read ration quantity
- Measures pelleted and sweet feeds
At last there's a portable water heater system you can take anywhere you need it--the barn, race track, horse shows. All you need to give your animals warm water showers is a water faucet and a garden hose! The Eccotemp L5 is the hottest portable tankless unit on the market! Endless hot water wherever you are! You can add it to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning! It uses a standard garden hose adapter and fits right to a standard 10 pound grill tank. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. Also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump.
- 14.5" tall, 11.5" wide, 4.5" deep
- Weight: 12 lb
- Stainless Steel Hose (approximately 6' long)
- Spray Head: 22"
- Garden hose adapter included
- The unit requires a 2” clearance from a wall. 1” side to side from anything flammable. 3” from a window as well from an overhang and 18” from the ground.
- 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.5 gallons per minutes
- 20 minute safety shut off timer
Recommended for outdoor use only
Black canvas corner feeder for keeping hay or other feed up off the ground. Great space saver for your horse's head room in slant load trailers compared to standard hay bags. 3 grommet holes at each edge for hanging.
- Black canvas with 3 grommets for attaching to wall
- 23 x 23 x 23 & 12" deep.
- Mesh bottom to prevent moisture buildup
Mounting hardware not included.
Fortiflex 20 qt plastic water bucket with a flat back. The flat back allows the bucket to lay flat against the wall and provide ample space for the horses head to fit comfortably to drink.
- Size: diameter 15", height 12"
- Shaped handle for stability when hanging
- Rubber capped handle ends to prevent injury
- Holds 20 quarts or approximately 5 gallons
Heavy duty large capacity corner container is very practical & saves space in the stall. It's easy to clean and the one-piece construction makes it an excellent corner stall feeder or waterer. Fastens to corners with bolt or double-end snaps and eye hooks, (not included).
- 23" x 16" Top x 9 5/8" Height
- Fits in square corners
- Offset lip design to help prevent food waste
- Fortalloy rubber-polymer construction resists cold weather cracking
- Two piece brass eyelets for mounting
- Capacity: 24 quarts/6 gallons
This rubber stall tie is made of heavy duty black rubber. A safe and secure way to tie your horse in their stall while you groom, clean, or treat them. These work well for horses of all ages, but may help young horses learning to tie.
- Measures 35" long
- Use in the trailer or stall
- Strong and durable rubber with slight stretch
This bridle bracket features vinyl coated metal construction in the traditional bridle rack design a rounded top to preserve the shape of crowns and a built in rein hold.
- 4" wide x 5" tall
- 3" long hook
- Made of heavy duty coated metal
- Two swivel hooks on top to hook to stall or trailer door
- 4 swivel hooks on the bottom to hang tack and anything else that needs hung!
- 17" long x 7 1/2" high (including hooks)