Sport Slim Boot by Cavallo offer a sure footed low-profile sole, its sleek design made for a narrower hoof and lighter riding. An option for horses transitioning from shod to barefoot. Easy-on design protects the hoof while allowing natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall to stimulate blood circulation and growth. Great to comfort chronic pain, hoof sensitivity, injuries, abscesses, navicular, laminitis/founder, sole bruising and contracted heels. A great "spare" tire option for when your horse pulls a shoe. Designed with a natural shape to eliminate the need for shims, the Sport Slim boot has leather inside and outside to conform comfortably to the horse's heel bulbs. Count on Cavallo for quality, durability, and protection for your horse.
- Available Sizes: 0 - 6
- 1/4" narrower than the Simple Boot
- 10% lighter than the Simple Boot
- Sole measures 5 Â¾" at widest point
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock â€“ so your horseâ€™s legs donâ€™t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Sold in pairs
- Hoofpick Included
The Pastern Wrap by Cavallo is an accessory for the Simple Boot. If your horse has sensitive skin, or if you are going on a long ride and are concerned about potential rubbing, Cavallo Pastern Wraps are a great solution. Wraps also prevent debris from entering the boot. Sold as a pair.
NOTE: Remember that there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse’s new boots. Like your own riding boots, it is recommended that time is taken to gradually break-in your boots. The first day the boots should be worn for 20-30 minutes, during turn-out or riding. The next day, you can increase the time and so on. Horse’s hoofs, skin thickness, bulb sensitivity and conditioning can vary, so please monitor the wear and increase time in the boots as appropriate. You can speed up the break-in process by using a leather softener of your choice and/or riding through water.
- Accessory for Simple or Sport Slim boots
- Sold in pair
- For sensitive-skinned horses or those prone to rubs
- Small (for Simple Boots sizes 0 - 1)
- Medium (for Simple Boots sizes 2 - 3)
- Large (for Simple Boots sizes 4 - 6)
How To Use:
Velcro the Cavallo wrap around the hoof, keeping it low to the ground around the bottom of the bulb and drawing the elastic diagonally upward from back to front. Place the boot on the hoof, toe first, ensuring that the wrap lies flat. Velcro the red tab from the pastern wrap onto the red Velcro on the tongue of the boot. Carry on your boot fastening procedure as normal
Gel Insoles by Cavallo are designed to fit your Simple or Sport Cavallo Boots, gel insoles provide an extra layer of cushion for horses with sensitive soles helping to alleviate pain and pressure points.
- For use with Simple boot and Sport Boots
- One Size
- Marked with cut lines for sizes 0-6 on one side
- Sport boot sizes marked on the opposite side
- Sold in pairs
Cavallo Simple Boots provide comfort for your horse, whether it's simply for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks or added security on slippery pavement. Simple Hoof Boots are Multi-Purpose Hoof Boots, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. Cavallo hoof boots are easy to size, easy to fit and easy to care for – the simplest, safest, most comfortable hoof boot in the world.
- Simple to measure & fit - see size chart for guide
- Simple to put on and remove.
- Stays securely on hoof - features industrial grade Velcro closures
- Excellent for barefoot horses, those with chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from hoof injuries/diseases
- Can take on rides with you in case of lost shoe
- Ideal for horses with round hooves of equal width & length
- Waterproof tread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam filled collar, but can use Cavallo Pastern Wraps as extra protection if desired
- Sold as a pair
The Cavallo English All Purpose pad provides a Tri-Density Solution for saddle fit and comfort. 100% Merino wool on one side, closed cell high-density foam on the other, with a layer of slow-release open-cell memory foam in between. Excellent shock absorbtion with a reversible design.
High integrity foam
Length: 23", Width: 22" tapering to 15"
Hose off, line dry, Do not machine wash
This Raised Wither pad by Cavallo is built up at the front and gradually tapers to the rear. It lifts the saddle at the wither to re-establish balance and correct position. Use for shock absorption, weight distribution and improved saddle fit comfort.
- Outside layer: 100% Merino wool on one side
- Reverse outside layer: closed cell high-density foam
- Center layer: slow-release open-cell memory foam
- Tri-Density layers absorb impact within the pad before it reaches your horse's back
- Length: 23", Width: 22" tapering to 15"
- EASY CARE: hose off, air dry, do not machine wash
Cavallo Barrel/Endurance Western Saddle Pad features poly fiber sheets as well as memory foam inserts for optimum stability and load equalization for high performance sports. Ideal for maximum defense against back pain, yet thin enough to provide close contact in the saddle.
- Length: 28.5" (72 cm) Width: 34” (86 cm) tapering to 22” (56 cm)
- Shaped to the horses top line
- Cut back for wither relief
- Memory foam yeilds to pressure and weight
- Genuine leather butt joints
- Excellent for all sports requiring lateral flexion
- Nylon binding
- Aeration perforations
- Soft and lightweight
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Wool side wicks away moisture, while the foam side is water-absorbtion free