Mountain Horse Snowy River Winter Ladies Paddock Boot Waterproof and warm winter riding paddocks,in oily, full grain leather. 200G Thinsulate combined with faux fur lining provides lightweight yet maximum warmth. A snow-gripping rugged outsole provides traction in and out of the saddle, while the soft ShockX insole ensures superb comfort and shock absorption.
- Removable ShockX advanced insole
- Grippy, rugged outsole for grip in and out of the saddle
- 200G Thinsulate combined with faux fur lining
Mountain Horse Active Insulated Ladies Paddock Boot features cozy faux fur lining and waterproof construction designed to keep your feet comfortable and dry in the coldest conditions. A must have addition to your winter riding attire!
- Available in whole sizes only, regular width
- Dirt repellent tread zones on the sole enhance grip in the stirrup.
- Sturdy and durable YKK zipper for easy entry and exit.
- Built in steel shank for increased stability.
- Extensia foot part has been rigorously tested to withstand one mllion flexes in 14 degree weather
- Faux Fur Insulation
The Active Winter Rider boot by Mountain Horse features a super cozy and warm faux fur lining offering comfort and style in a warm and cozy winter riding boot.Product Details:
- Material: Duralon/Extensia
- Insulation: Faux Fur
- Color: Black
- Hardwearing upper is strong and durable
- The unique YKK Vislon side-fitted zipper is strong and durable to enhance the life of your boots
- New and improved elastic design along side the zipper has 50% more stretch than the original elastic, allowing for a more comfortable fit for many more riders
- Foot part is lined with super cozy and warm faux fur to keep your feet and toes warm
- Reflective inserts along back of boot for night time riding
- The faux leather foot part is waterproof and has been tested to withstand one million flexes in 14 degree weather
- Built in steel shank for increased stability while walking or riding
- Heel part is fitted with shock-absorbing IPS system to reduce shock impact while walking
- Specially slim and contoured designed sole made especially for riding
- Dirt repellent tread zones on bottom of sole enhance your grip in the stirrup
Mountain Horse Vermont Lace Insulated Ladies Tall Boot elegantly supports you through the rigors of winter riding. These attractive boots will keep you warm in the most inclement weather. A cozy faux fur layer nestles you in, while a Thinsulate layer encapsulates the leg and foot trapping and holding in body heat - providing the ultimate warmth without bulk. A shock absorbing dual-density outsole offers just the right amount of traction while remaining stirrup friendly. ShockX Advanced insole cushions and distributes weight evenly, ensuring all day comfort whether on the trail, in the arena or on the town. The full-length rear zipper provides easy on and off while front laces allow for even more calf adjustment in flattering style. Built to withstand one million flexes in 14 degree Fahrenheit weather, the Extensia foot is fully waterproof. Recognized for practical, functional, high quality riding apparel Mountain Horse is inspired by nature's beauty and diversity and Vermont Lace is no exception. As the temperatures drop an equestrian's work does not cease - the Vermont Lace boot allows winter weather riders to embrace frigid workouts, lessons and trails with ease.
- Thinsulate insulation
- Faux fur lining
- Full length back zipper
- Lace up front
- ShockX Advanced shock absorbing insole
- Extensia waterproof foot tested to withstand one million flexes in 14 degree F weather