Walsh Sheepskin Bell Boots are an elegant and exceptional form of protection to your horse's heel bulbs and shoes. Constructed of heavy-duty ribbed rubber with a double Velcro EZ pull tab, the fully padded Sheepskin top makes them suitable for even the most sensitve of horses. Suitable for competition, flatwork, shipping, and turnout!
- Heavy duty ribbed rubber construction
- Excellent for turnout, riding, showing and shipping
- Genuine Sheepskin upper
- Double tab EZ Pull closure provides a secure fit for even the most rambunctious horses in turnout
- Made in the USA
Weaver No-Turn Bell Boots in Tribal Pattern are constructed of heavy-duty 2520 denier ballistic nylon with a neoprene lining for the ultimate in performance and comfort. These bell boots are precisely-designed with an anatomical positioning bulb that helps prevent the boot from turning. Use to prevent injury to the tender heel area of the horse. These fashion forward Tribal Printed boots are on trend with arrows, feathers and Aztec patterns on a light minty turquoise backdrop surrounded by bright pink velcro straps and edging - great way to showcase your style!
- Precisely-designed anatomical positioning bulb helps prevent turning
- Heavy-duty 2520D ballistic nylon material
- Neoprene lining for the ultimate in durability and comfort
- Double-ply hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit
- Sold in pairs