Training Headstall with heavy duty snaps features half inch wide quality leather, double stitched leather headstall with snaps for easy bit change out. Perfect for training different horses with the same headstall, making bit changes a breeze. Quality headstall at an exceptional price.
- Snaps at bit ends
- Snap ends fit up to 1/4" diameter bit rings
- Adjustable on both cheeks
- Buckle throat latch
- Rich dark brown leather
- Horse size
POMMS Premium Equine Ear Plugs are designed to allow horses to hear normal tones, while greatly reducing distracting or loud noises. POMMS "comfort plus" design protects your horse's sensitive ears from wind, water, and debris.
Won't fall out
Available Sizes: Horse and Pony
Made in the USA.
Leather crupper by Kincade. Helpful for horses & ponies with a very low, flat wither and keeps the saddle from slipping forward.
- Brown leather with aluminum block that slips under the saddle panels for secure grip
- A necessary piece of tack when using grass/anti-grazing reins
Quiet Creek's Deluxe Draw Tite Training Caveson has an extra strap with a roller buckle that will allow the curb to tighten within itself for instant correction, ideally sized for Arabian and breeds of similar size. An ideal tool for horses in all ages and disciplines of training. Soft and supple - already broken in feel. Made in Ohio!
- Premium quality dark oil leather
- 1/8" nose
- Sliding cheeks
- 1/2" crown
- Jaw strap
- Solid brass hardware
- Double reinforced stitching throughout.
- Hand crafted in the USA
Quiet Creek's Deluxe Flat Nose Caveson with Sliding Cheeks in dark oil is an ideal tool for horses in all ages and disciplines of training. Beautifully finished, high quality, heavy duty, dark oil leather. Soft and supple - already broken in feel. Made in Ohio!
- 3/4" nose
- 1/2" crown and cheek
- Adjustable curb and cheek
- One size
- Color: brown
Thoroughbred Ear Plugs by Cashel
- Cashel cushion ear plugs attached with a cord
- Foam "corks" go safely and securely into your horse's ears
- Small = pony
- Med. = average horse
- Large = 16Hands+
- X-Large = Draft
Mustang Mfg Training Surcingle.
Handy to have in the barn! Great for a variety of training tools and highly adjustable.
- Black neoprene training surcingle
- Metal rings across the top for use with training attachments
- Essential for lunging and line driving
- Small/Cob is adjustable from 59in - 72in heart girth.
- Medium/Average Horse is adjustable from 63in - 79in heart girth.
- The billets are compatable with most dressage girths for custom fitting of larger and smaller horses
Quality surcingle for training, able to fit a large variety of horses.
- Soft fleece back pad
- Black nylon webbing
- Adjusts from 60" to 78"
- Rings for multiple attachment points
The Horze Equestrian Lunging Aid provides an innovative lunging aid to train a horse in a gentle manner. This pulley system strengthens the back and stretches the top line without force. Using this gentle approach encourages the horse to stretch forward and down during lunging.
- This training aid should be used for frequent short sessions for the most effectiveness
- Great help when training the horse from the ground
- Helps the horse move forward and begin to use their hind end properly
- Helps strengthen the back and stretches the top line
- Does not include surcingle or bridle
- Familiarize your horse with long lining before using for best results
Lunge Line by Country Pride
Perfect for everyday use!
- 1 in. width
- Nylon lunge line
- Solid brass snap
- 25 ft. long.
Nylon lunge line with 24 inch chain.
- 25 foot length
- Sewn loop end
- Brass plated hardware
Keep it simple with this Soft poly string martingale. Easy to use & adjusts to accomodate many different horses.
- Generous sized rings to accomodate many different types of reins
- Snap at the girth for easy attachment & removal
- Soft rope makes for a great low maintenance piece of tack
Crank style noseband made with quality English bridle leather. Made by Tory Leather.
- Nickel plated buckles.
- Horse Size
- Colors: black, havana (brown) or oakbark (light brown)
Trainer Slit Split Reins feature a 1 1/2 slit bit opening with a round punched end make bit connections an easy smooth transition while keeping your bit nicely in position without worry of the bit twisting on the shank.
- Measures: 1/2" x 8'
- 1 1/2" Slit opening
- Hermann Oak harness leather
- Hand rubbed edges