Professional's Choice Saddle Pad Carrying Case is perfectly designed to accomodate any Western or English saddle pad featuring a breathable mesh lining along the zipper for ventilation, keeping your pads from becoming musty. A saddle pad case is ideal for keeping your pads clean and easily transportable to shows, trail rides or neatly stored in your tack room.
- Quilted Breathable mesh lining
- Zipper Single handle for easy transport
- 37" L x 26" H x 6" D
Professional's Choice products may not ship outside of the United States and Canada.
Single saddle folding rack is great for using in the barn! Saddle rack mounts permanently to the wall and folds flat against the wall when not in use. Great for using in barn aisles or for mounting to stall fronts for tacking up and then folds down out of the way.
- PVC coated metal
- Folds flat against wall
- Mounts permanently onto the wall
- Hardware to attach to wall is not included
- Color: Black
Clear plastic western saddle cover. Protects valuable saddles from rain and dirt. The perfect solution for those rainy show days.
- Made of thick plastic
- Elastic straps at each corner to secure under saddle skirt
- Pocket for horn protection
- 34.5" wide x 29" long
Cotton canvas with nylon web trim & mesh gussets. Specifically designed for miniature horses.
- 17" long x 11" wide x 3" deep
- Stainless steel ring on back can be used to secure the bag & prevent spinning
- Two top rings for hanging
- Mesh bottom and sides
Round 30-quart feeder tub made with a thick walled Fortalloy rubber-polyethylene blend for exceptional strength and toughness even at low temperatures.
- 30 quart/7.5 gallon capacity
- Capacity markings in gallons and liters
- Heavy-duty brass snaps with galvanized reinforcements
- Fortalloy rubber-PE blend
- Resists cracking
- Perimeter rim helps protect bottom of bucket from excessive scratching
- Feed saver ring compatible
- 17 3/8" diameter x 12" height
Effax Leather Combi is an excellent time saver. It cleans & conditions all in one simple step. Gentle enough for every day use without leaving a greasy residue.
- Nourishes leather so it remains soft and supple
- Removes dirt and grime for optimum deep-cleaning
- For complete treatment, use Effax Leather Balsam or Effax Leather Oil
Walsh Leather Oil; the Original Blue Ribbon Formula! Walsh's proprietary recipe for leather darkening and longevity. This top of the line oil can be used on any leather products. Great for deep conditioning or restoration of brittle, stiff tack.
- The Original Blue Ribbon Formula
- Protects & preserves all types of leather
- Darkens light leather
- Allows for easier cleaning after treatment
- Take care when applying, as product does stain
- Made in the USA
NOTE: This product does include a darkening agent which will darken heavy leather products.
Laundry Rinse and Dressing by Leather Therapy
A revolutionary patented non-detergent formula, emollient-rich conditioning and anti-static rinse for natural or synthetic leathers, fabric and sheepskin. Discover the well-cared-for look and feel of fine riding apparel. Wonderfully refreshing.
- Utilizes a high-efficiency formula
- Just add to cold water during the last rinse cycle
- Not for use on suede
- Use 2 to 4 ounces per wash
For best results, follow with Leather Laundry Solution
Part of the Effax Collection, Lederol is very effective leather oil for keeping your leather soft & pliable. The included applicator brush allows for less waste, making it easy to condition hard to reach areas without using a sponge. Keep your leather investments protected with a name you can trust like Effax.
- Acid and resin-free
- Nourishes & protects
- 17 oz with applicator brush
Big Dee's Plastic Stall Plaque are a great way to display horse and owner names! These are a plastic plate that are engraved to your liking and come in a variety of colors.
- Choose either 2" x 8" or 3" x 12"
- Engravable up to 3 lines
ALL CAPS entries will be engraved in ALL CAPITAL letters, Upper and Lower case entries will be engraved in Upper and Lower case letters. Carefully review.
All custom items are non-returnable non-refundable. This item is made exactly to your specifications by Big Dee's Custom Department. Please verify your spelling and grammar prior to submitting your order. Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to be shipped to you, allowing up to an additional 7 business days during the Holidays to ensure Holiday delivery.
Feeder with carbon steel bars that can be adjusted to grow with your foal. Prevents mares from eating the foal's grain. Made of tough, impact-resistant plastic.
- 14" L x 13.75" W x 9" H
- Includes steel mounting reinforcement plate
- Capacity: 9 quarts/2.25 gallons
- Removable bottom plug for easy cleaning
Farm Fork 2 Piece Handle by Big Dee's
Perfect tool to have around the barn or to keep in the trailer. Adjustable to your height or perfect for on the go!
- Collapsible Handle
- Adjust to your height!
- Handle Only
- Made in Sweden
- Color: Black
Effax Boot Polish. Simply apply using the integrated sponge and then polish for a glossy shine. Because Effax Boot-Polish is extremely dirt and water repellent, the leather can be polished up again very quickly. Simply perfect for all kinds of leather riding boots.
Size: 75 ml (2.75 fl oz.) tube
This is the smaller version of the future fork, designed especially in mind for youth. It has high tensile strength of space aged polymer tines with a wooden handle.
- 12 tines
- Fork head measures approx. 10" w x 9.5" l
- Wooden handle
- Plastic fork head
Self adhesive black letters are perfect for arena walls or do it yourself signs. A must have for anyone in the barn learning dressage, and helpful to instructors teaching in all areas of riding.
- 4 pack includes one each of R, S, V, and P
- 8 pack includes one each of A, B, C, E, F, H, K, M
- Approx. 8" height x 6" Width
- Be sure to thoroughly clean wall surface before applying