PowerFlex by Andover is a strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown
Big Dee's Essential Emergency Travel First Aid Kit - Be prepared for all types of situations with this handy First Aid Kit. Convenient red zip top tote bag comes stocked with the essential first aid items that your and your horse may need while on the road. Tote features 2 handy carrying straps and a detachable shoulder strap with plenty of room on the inside to add more items to personalize your own kit. Also features ample pockets on the outside for holding full size bottles and other items. Perfect to keep on hand in the barn and in your trailer!
Kit Includes the following:
- 1 Roll of electrical tape
- 8 - Non Adhesive Pad 3"x 4"
- 1 Roll Gauze 3" x 5 yards
- Rope halter and lead
- Eye wash
- Bandage Scissors
- 1 Roll of adhesive bandage tape
- Travel size antiseptic Wound care 2 oz.
- 2 rolls of elastic bandage tape - 3" x 2.5 yards
- 8 pairs of disposable Latex gloves
- 8oz LimberUp Spray
- Red tote carry-all zip top bag with handles and detachable carrying strap
* Please note colors and brands of some items may vary.
Equiderma Skin Lotion by Telesis Animal Health
Great for rain rot, scratches, sweet itch and so much more. Perfect for winter time as it doesn't require shampooing.Product Details:
- Fast acting & easy to apply
- Lavender scented essential oil
- No burning or stinging
Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand is the # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Vetrap tape needs to be applied so that it is initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity.
- 4"x 5 yd stretched
LubriSynHA Topical Wound Gel 4 oz
Safe, natural, general use topical wound spray for horses, livestock & pets. Advanced wound care with Hyaluronic Acid. Works great for all types of animals on all types of wounds! Great for hot spots, burns, lacerations, rain rot, cracked heels and so much more!
- Gel Formula
- Easy to apply spray
Nu Stock is effective on all types of skin disorders on all kinds of animals. Great for fast relief and promotes hair growth.
- Use on cuts, bruises, burns, castrating, dehorning etc
- Prevents proud flesh
- Effective for rain rot, mud & dew poisoning
- Use every 3 days
- Contains sulfur, pine oil & mineral oil
- 12 oz Tube
Woundspray Daily Strength by AgSilver is a colloidal silver suspension formulated for direct skin application to prevent the growth of bacterial and fungal organisms. Apply to fresh cuts, nicks and scrapes. All AgSilver products are free of antibiotics & Made in USA.
Ionic Silver, a natural element, has been used for thousands of years for its ability to stave off viruses, molds and fungi. Silver is smart element that only releases its antimicrobial properties when microbes are present.
- Rain Rot
- Skin Irritations
Daily Prevent Powder by Coat Defense is used to eliminate rain rot, fungus, odor and to prevent chafing, fungus and bacteria and more! Works great for a grooming powder and a dry shampoo.Dries tack and cleans dirt. Perfect for use under all tack and boots to protect against funk!
- Dry formula, less mess
- Talc-free powder
- Shake top bottle
- Treats moisture related skin issues
- Easy to use and works fast
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundicacea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch) menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.
USEF and FEI compliant
Trouble Spot Drying Paste by Coat Defense is a unique clay based formula that quickly treats mud fever/scratches, rain rot, insect bites, sun scald and other skin conditions. 100% non toxic (no synthetic caustic chemicals). Many problems are solved in one application. Because the Trouble Spot Drying Paste is dry it is continuously drying fungus and bacterial that requires moisture to breed and survive.
- Easy to apply
- Works fast!
- Works on fungus and bacteria
- Creates protective barrier
- Dries and soothes
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch), witch hazel, hempseed oil, menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.
USEF and FEI compliant
DermaGenR8 is the only acellular protein extract enriched veterinary hydrogel dressing in the world and is a stand alone product in the care of veterinary wounds, cuts, abrasions and burns.Product Details:
- Carefully Formulated
- Made from 100% natural ingredients that are competition test free
- Used for primary dressing for wounds
- With light or no exudate to add or maintain moisture at the wound bed
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in the body's natural ability to repair and replace tissue
Leovet Bio-Skin Oil is a long-lasting lotion that soothes itches and deters rubbing, this unique blend feaures natural ingredients like carrot, marigold and St. Johns wort to help stimulate hair growth and restore damaged skin areas.
- 500 ml bottle
- Regenerate and restore damaged skin
- Stimulates hair growth
- Deters rubbing
- Contains natural ingredients
Purishield Wound Spray is a concentrated wound barrier, classified as a medical device, that contains revolutionary Purifect technology.
Purifect technology is non-toxic and mimicks nature’s antimicrobial-peptides to aid in the animal’s natural wound healing process protecting agains bacterial and viral infection. Purishield has been shown effective against: bio-films, gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, fungi, enveloped viruses, and some parasites.
- For use on infected wounds, cuts and abraisions, ringworm, cinch and saddle sores and other common animal wounds.
- Safe for all animal use
- Safe for use around eyes, mouth and ears
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for internal use
Vetasan Ointment by Kinetic - 16 oz
The reviews speak for themselves- this stuff works! This is topical antiseptic is useful for the treatment of minor abrasions and skin irritations in horses, dogs and cats. Vetasan ointment features the active ingredient chlorhexidine to ensure the skin stays free from infection during the healing process. Great for treating minor fungal spots, rain rot, scratches, and other irritations that require an antibiotic ointment. Topical use only and can be applied directly to the animal's skin.
Product details :
- Active ingredient: chlorhexidine gluconate 4%
- Apply directly to affected area as directed by your veterinarian
- Topical use only
- Used to treat scratches, rain rot, fungus, minor abrasions, and scrapes
- Size: 16 oz
Wounds treated with Vetericyn have demonstrated a reduction in healing time by up to 60%! Vetericyn significantly increases the oxygen content at the wound site within 30 seconds and maintains that oxygen level for up to 36 hours!
This increase in oxygen along with the reduction of infection is responsible for these accelerated healing times.
As a one-step cleanser and dressing, it eliminates the need for multiple products while reducing the application time and requirements. Since it is “no-rinse”, it leaves no film or residue to clean off.
Unlike traditional antiseptics and topical antibiotics it does not damage healthy tissue. Finally, it is compatible with most gauzes and acrylics and can be used prior to application of other treatments.Treats and prevents:
- Hot Spots
- Eye infections
- Skin irritations
- Cuts and scratches
- Outer ear infections
Ingredients: Oxidized water, sodium hypochlorite, hypochlorous acid, and sodium chloride.
Also comes in 16 oz.
Ichthammol 20% by Tenda Horse Products
- For weak and brittle hooves of horses.
- Applied as an ointment in the treatment of chronic skin infections, such as eczema and pruritis
- Used as a demulcent, emollient and mild antiseptic alone or in combination with other antiseptics to promote healing in chronic infections.
- Also known as a drawing salve.