$0.99 - $1.25
The Tack Wrap Veterinary Compression Bandages are made from a synthetic non-woven, lightweight fabric designed to offer maximum and consistent compression. Our bandage offers superior protection for horses and smaller animals. It is ideal for training, on the racetrack also in the vet's office Tack Wrap offers you the following benefits:
- Non-woven fabric offers maximum and consistent compression.
- Lightweight material ensures maximum speed on races days and improved flexibility in the show pen.
- Tougher to rundown through than other similar products. This offers you another layer of protection at no additional cost.
- Excellent on wet tracks. The high-tech adhesive will not slip.
- The E-Z End facilitates a quick wrap by making it easier to find the beginning of the bandage and start the first wrap. No more fumbling with the bandage just start your wrap.
- Hand Tear fabric eliminates the need for potentially dangerous scissors.
- Outperforms other products on the market.
Advanced Pro Tec Jumping Boots by Horze. These boots offer effective leg protection that increases performance levels. Designed for increased freedom, the soft padded lining with a low cut on the top provides easy movement and comfort.
- High quality PVC outer shell protects against hard strokes and shocks for great protection than most boots.
- Neoprene lining to increase protection, add comfort and support to both the cannon and fetlock areas of the legs
- Reinforced Velcro strap secures these one of a kind, highly respected boots for a comfortable fit.
- Package includes: 2 Tendon Boots and 2 Fetlock Boots
- Measurements: Horse front 9.8” , Horse back 4.9”
Pastern Wrap by Cavallo.
An accessory for the Simple Boot. If your horse has sensitive skin, or if you are going on a long ride and are concerned about potential rubbing, Cavallo Pastern Wraps are a great solution. Wraps also prevent debris from entering the boot. Sold as a pair.
Small (for Simple Boots sizes 0 - 1)
Medium (for Simple Boots sizes 2 - 3)
Large (for Simple Boots sizes 4 - 6).
Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot is a unique close fitting hoof boot designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean. The boot is designed using flexible and light materials to enable easy fitting and as a cost effective alternative to adhesive bandage and tape. Perfect for aiding treatment of abscesses, punctured soles, and bruised soles. This boot is suitable for use in the stable.
- Can be used with or without shoes
- Kevalr interior for added durability
- Tread on sole for improved grip
- Suitable for repeated use
- Unique diagonal zipper design to prevent zipper from opening
- Sold individually
To get the best out of your Medical Hoof Boot:
- Do not use boot while horse is being ridden or for turnout
- Please measure accurately, as incorrect sizing can result in damage to the boot
- Do not use the Medical Hoof Boot in place of an overreach boot to prevent shoe loss
- An overreach boot should be used to cover the Medical Hoof Boot on both front and hind hooves; this will protect both the horse and boot from damage
We expect the boot to last 2-3 weeks under normal circumstances with many customers finding they last much longer. The boot is not indestructible and is not guaranteed against breakage due to the horse standing on the boot.
Masking Tabe by Shurtape. Used to secure items that only need a light hold or needs to be able to be removed with out leaving any residue.
- Measures: 60 yards x .75 inches
- Sold by the roll
Felt Rundown Patch Petal Shaped by Jack's Mfg.
- 3” Diameter with peel and stick glue backing.
- Pack of 12
- Colors may vary from white to tan backing
Hind Gum Rubber Bell Boots by Finn Tack.
Pull on style Rubber hind leg bell boots by Finn Tack.
Sizes: Medium and Large
Exteme Lightweight Trotting Boot by Wahlsten.
- This trotting boot is very flexible, lightweight and is all one piece no seams
- Available in full or half hock
Rubber Grab Boots help prevent a horse from removing shoes.
Sizes: Small and Medium
Neoprene Rundown Boot
The perfect fit around the horse's ankles. Soft neoprene/suede body for comfort. Black. One size only.
Finn Tack ProFlex Trotting Boots have been designed with utmost attention to detail when it concerns providing the best shape, function and protection for your horse. The shape and materials were designed and chosen by taking into account the importance of flexibility, weight and protection in the most rigorous environments without the boot rubbing the horse's leg.
- Seamless construction design
- EVA lightweight material for close fit and impact absorption
- Contoured shape for optimal fit to horses leg
- Flared speedycut to minimize rubbing
- Quick and easy Velcro straps
Open Front Royal Boots by Back On Track provide provide soothing, pain relieving infrared therapy like all Back On Track products along with protection for the tendons. Durable nylon laminated outer casing with a soft neoprene inner with the Welltex infused fabric make these the perfect choice. The ceramic reflects back body warmth as a far infrared wave that effectively stimulates blood circulation in the legs.
- Neoprene is perforated for extra ventilation/air flow
- Easy on/off
- Tough elastic straps
- Brass buckles
- High density distributes pressure and absorbs impact
- Sold as a pair
- Sizes: Cob/Small or Full
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment is the clinical strength formula you need when your horse experiences injury, trauma, or stresses outside of your normal routine. Sore No-More Performance Ultra will provide you with the most highly effective and concentrated liniment with all of the same versatility and safety of the Sore No-More Classic Liniment. Just as with all Sore No-More products, Sore No-More Performance Ultra is a 100% herbal, arnica based formula that will not burn or scald horse's skin. No added Lobelia or Capsaicin means that you can compete, worry free, at any competition level up to FEI. And Sore No-More Performance Ultra’s invigorating new ginger scent will stimulate your senses and keep your horse smelling great!
- A cooling, clinical strength liniment that will not blister or burn horse’s skin
- Safe to use under bandages and with ice, laser, magnetic or ceramic therapy
- Can be used prior to exercising to loosen muscles and tendons – an excellent benefit when bringing a horse back from injury or when managing old injuries
- A leg and body brace before and after exercise to stimulate blood flow
- Can be used as an indicator - sore muscles will lather when you rub it in
- Excellent for use on chemically sensitive horses
- Invigorating ginger scent
Rundown Boots by Walsh.
These rundown boots have a soft neoprene/suede body for comfort and a tough thermoplastic outer shell.
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
The Lightweight Splint Boots by Finn Tack are made of neoprne with rubber compound enforcement on the shin area for protection.
- Made of neoprene with rubber compound enforcement on the shin area
- EZ Pull fasteners
- Sold as pair