Bandage Protector by ProtectoProduct Details:
- Prevents horses from chewing their bandages.
- Wraps around bandaged leg and is secured in place by adjustable straps w/buckle closure.
- Sold in pairs.
- Plastic protector with plastic studs.
- 11.5" wide x 13-17" (adjustable)
Wrapper Trotting Boots by Protecto.
- The ultra-lite trotting boot by Protecto that replaces hind brace bandages.
- Fits closer, offers the ultimate comfort and total free movement for your horse.
- Soft and pliable, with Lycra lining comfort.
- Comparable or better protection then brace bandages.
- Pastern attachment wraps around and helps to eliminate your horse from hitting under the speedy cut.
- Does not absorb water.
One size only.
Lycra Pastern Boots are a wonderful solution to horses that need additional protection during turnout, racing, or exercise. Covering the "no man's land" that bell boots, rundown or skid boots, and many leg boots can't provide. Also a great product to use with the use of Cavallo, Easyboot, or other similar items for preventing rubs and irritation. These boots are lycra lined on both sides for better shock absorbency. Softer comfort avoids scurfing and absorbs sweat and water to keep horse's pastern dry.
- One size fits most
- Sold in pairs
These flannel Wraps are a heavy, brushlike wrap made from natural, 100% cotton. Non stretch, breathable, highly absorbent, and made to roll on clean and easy.
- 6" x 12'
- EZ pull fastener closure
- Set of 4
- Made in the USA
These wraps have a natural edge with flannel fibers that can be trimmed off or left as is depending on your preference.
The Saxon Open Front Jumping Boot by Roma has a durable outshell to protect your horses legs. Great for single horse or for the whole barn! With its durable exterior to protect your horse's delicate tendons and bones, combined with its soft neoprene interior, the Saxon boots are full of features similar to more expensive open fronts.
- Durable outer shell to protect against interference
- Soft neoprene interior to mold to your horse's leg
- Doubled hook & loop strap to keep boots secure during tight turns & impact
- Favored style of speed/jumper competitors
- EZ pull fasteners
- Similar to a polo boot
Miniature Horse sized Splint Boots by Jacks MFG. All the protection found in a splint boot shrunken dow to mini size! Countoured interior strike pad protects the ankle and tendon with it's suede covered foam cushion. One hook and loop closure with a pull back style latch allows you to adjust the boot to fit just about any mini sized leg. Use for longeing, driving, general training, turnout and more.
- Flexible neoprene body
- Nylon hook and loop closure
- Suede covered padded strike area
- 5 1/2" tall
Miniature Bell Boots by Jack's MFG. Smooth vinyl covered soft neoprene protects the heel bulbs and lower ankle from interference. These black boots work well for turnout, training and everyday fun with your mini.
- 2" tall
- Vinyl covered neoprene
- Double locking hook and loop closures
Self Adhering Tape by General Bandages Inc
Perfect for wrapping tails, use on legs or bandages.
- 4 rolls per package
- Won't pull hair or leave a residue
- Roll is 3" x 30 yards
Shin and Tendon Boot by Protecto.
Our Lower Flex Extension adds extra protection for your horse and is designed to flex in all directions adding no hindrance to the movement of your horse and still give it that extra protection. The 1/2 Knee Extension offers protection for the horse that hits high between the tendon boot and knee boot. The extension fits excellently under our Protecto knee boot which gives you complete protection.
Sizes: XSmall-Small and Medium-XLarge
Quick Leg Wraps by Back on Track are a cotton/polyester blend material of a state-of-the-art Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horses natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, joints, and tendons.
When you wrap your horses legs with these wraps, the unique ceramic infused fabric creates gentle warmth, which may help decrease swelling and soften or completely reduce wind puffs without the use of liniment or poultice. Use after a strenuous ride and leave them on overnight. You can also use them when you ship your horse. These leg wraps are ideal for injury recovery or prevention.
- Easy On/Off
- Leg Wraps Reflect Horses Body Warmth
- Reduce Swelling without Liniment or Poultice.
- Black only
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Measure the length of the canon bone to determine the correct size
- Sold as a pair
Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy. The effectiveness of Back on Track's thermal warmth therapy has been established by medical science.
Back On Track Ceramic Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horse's natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, tendons and joints.
When you wrap your horse's legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation, keeping your horse's legs more stable and tight. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don't shift or rub. They are also more durable.
- Pair (set of 2)
- Length: 11'
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Increases circulation
- Proven ceramic technology
- Use polos only for exercise
- Do not use for turnout or as a standing bandage
- Not for use on pregnant mares
Ceramic Polo Wraps by Back on Track Reflect Horse's Body Warmth, Producing Soft Warmth Therapy While You Ride. When you wrap your horse's legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horse's legs tight.
- Made Back on Tracks state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder.
- The ceramic reflects your horse's natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth.
- Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, and tendons.
- These polo wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don't shift or rub.
- Colors: White. Sold in Pairs
- Lengths: 11' (standard)
Care: Machine washable up to 86Â°F or 30Â°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.Note: Back on Track Polo Wraps are ONLY for use during exercise. They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
Not for use on pregnant mares. Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy. The effectiveness of Back on Track's thermal warmth therapy has been established by medical science. Specially Priced Off color sets... Limited Quantities Available!