OTC Jug Electrolyte by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout.
- Absorbs quickly
- Paste Form
- Contains full chain of amino acids
- Can be used before or after workouts and events
- 60 cc tube
Focus SR by Source has what may be missing from your senior horse's diet. As our equine partners age they need extra help as their metabolic systems become less efficient. Focus SR provides a unique spectrum of essential Omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins, beneficial microbes, chelated minerals, nutritional yeast culture and enzymes for special nutritional support for the aging horse. In addition it includes a daily serving of Source original micronutrients to make it all work.
Source harvests and blends select varieties of cold water seaweeds for the nutrients in the Source Original formula. These nutrients include at least 60 minerals and trace elements in an organic, highly bioavailable form. In addition, seaweeds contain other natural bio-active compounds and co-factors which may be missing from your horse's diet. These micronutrients are synergistic with all the other ingredients in Focus SR and will help to increase their effectiveness.
- Supports overall well being
- Includes a daily serving of SOURCE micronutrients
- Blend of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, and antioxidants
- Contains nutrients only found in marine plants
The 3.5 lb container will provide up to a 37 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb container will provide up to an 8 month supply for one horse.
Acti-Flex horse joint supplemetn by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase Acti-Flex key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days.
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- The Gallon no longer contains Type II Collagen
Synthetic Vitamin E & Folic Acid liquid by Horse Necessities is designed for horses on EPM medications.
Folic Acid is involved in reactions necessary for the creation of DNA as well as methionine (an important amino acid). However, horses that may have limited turnout may need higher concentrations of Folate. In addition, due to EPM medications or those owners treating horses for EPM with sulfadiazine and pyrimethamine should be aware that these two substances can affect folate levels in the horse. This liquid top dressing can help support and restore Vitamin E and Folic Acid levels to a more normal state.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that limits the damage caused by everyday oxidative stress or regular medication. Because Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, meaning it cannot be synthesized by the horse, it is essential to make sure your horse has adequate sources of Vitamin E in their diet. It maintains healthy muscle and nerve function and supports a healthy immune system in horses of all ages, especially those being treated for EPM or other neurological conditions.
- Synthetic Vitamin E
- Essential nutrients for those that are not naturally synthesized within the body
- To be used in conjunction for thorse horses on EPM medication
- Each ounce contains 4000 iu vitamin E and 100 mg of folic acid
- Follow your veterinarian's directions regarding administration
- Each ounce contains 4000 iu vitamin E and 100 mg of folic acid
- Quart provides up to a 32 day supply
JC's X-Tie up by Finish Line helps promote healthy muscle function. It can be used as a preventative measure or for horses that are currently tying up.
- Contains a proprietary blend of vitamins that produces energy efficiently
- Can be used as a preventative measure for tying up
- All natural ingredients including Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and more
- Also contains Niacinamide (B3) which is known to contribute to muscle energy and other metabolic reactions
- One syringe is effective for up to 30 days
- 30cc syringe contains 3 servings
Directions: Administer 1/3 syringe 1st day, 1/3 syringe 2nd say, skip 3rd day & administer remaining contents 4th day
Iron boosting formula by PlusVital that can help with fatigue. Iron Syrup contains B Vitamins, Vitamin K and Copper to help create red blood cells. Horses in training are at a higher risk for stress and illness which can increase the demand for iron in the diet, leading to deficiency. Iron Syrup is easily absorbed into the system and is very palatable. By aiding red blood cell formation, which carry oxygen around the body, helps keep the horse's circulatory and respiratory system healthy. Added zinc supports the immune system, Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and Copper is important for healthy hooves and coat.
- B Vitamin supplement
- Iron boosting supplement
- Helps fight against fatigue
- Aids in red blood cell production
- Palatable with added molasses
- Easily absorbed into the system
- Zinc for immune system support and to help promote faster healing times
- Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting
- Copper for hooves and coat
- 5 Liter
$25.60 - $151.95
Easywillow by Finish Line is a natural product for the temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness due to overexertion. White Willow is gentler on the stomach than aspirin and is unlikely to have the same gastric irritant effect of NSAIDS which means it can be given to horses over extended periods of time without any negative effects on the digestive system. White Willow contains the same salicylates originally used in aspirin and is renowned for its ability to soothe and relieve minor discomfort. Devil's Claw is a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic for minor discomfort, and MSM is another anti-inflammatory ingredient. A proprietary blend of grapeseed, tart cherry and ascorbyl palmitate also contributes powerful antioxidants.
- Give one level scoop with feed daily as needed or per Veterinarians directions. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 scoop = 53cc or 27g
- 1.85 lb provides up to a 30 day supply*
- 3.7 lb provides up to a 60 day supply*
- 18.4 lb provides up to a 300 day supply*
*When fed at 1 oz per day per 1000 pound horse.
- Contains 4000 mg of MSM, 1000 mg Devils Claw, 1000 mg White Willow, 150 mg Kava Kava, and more!
- Natural, gentle formula
- Can be given long-term, and benefits increase with use
- Discomfort relief plus antioxidants
- Do not use on pregnant mares
Equithrive Gut provides complete GI in both the foregut and hindgut for overall wellness and nutrient absorbance. Packed full of probiotics and prebiotics to boost gut flora, this gut supplement aids during the full digestive process, acting as a buffer during digestion and aids and supports in promoting a healthy inflammatory response and reducing gut stress on the horse. Contains Omega 3 fatty acids to support a healthy inflammatory response and may promote bloom and overall appearance.
- Feed 4 scoops (50 g) daily; recommended to split between two feedings
- Approximately 90 day supply for per 1000 lb horse
- Contains probiotics & prebiotics
- Saccharomyces boulardii - probiotic - reduces the risk of diarrhea, increase resistance to microbioal infections, microencapsulated to reach the GI tract
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae - maintains gut pH during digestion and enhances forage digestibility
- Lactobacillus acidolpholus - maintains gut pH during digestion
- L-Glutamine - amino acid prebiotic maintains the gut during stress
- Calcium Carbonate - acts as a buffer during digestion
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - aids in healthy inflammatory response & helps protects against oxidative stress
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Made in Thoroughbred Capital, Kentucky, USA!
HistAll by Animed is specially formulated for horses with allergies. Horses that struggle during allergy season with being able to breathe normally or endurance suffers, HistAll can treat and alleviate some of these symptoms.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- 20 oz size
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Please note: ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse. Often, especially across North America, soil is commonly selenium-deficient, as an essential nutriant, both Vitamin E and Selenium cannot be naturally synthesized within the body. Essential to the recovery and support of muscles, lung and respiratory performance, and neurological and cellular protection and regeneration.
- Patented, liquid formula provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Can be mixed with dry or sweet feed
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E 800 IU/lb (5 IU/oz); Selenium 30 PPM (1 mg/oz)
- Maintenance: 2oz daily per 1000lb horse with feed
- Intense Work: 2oz twice daily per 1000lb horse with feed
- 64oz contains up to 30 day supply
- 1G contains up to 60 day supply
- 2.5G contains up to 80 day supply
G.O. Big by Peak Performance Nutrients - Gamma Oryzanol Muscle Building Matrix is the only equine supplement specifically designed to promote long term, lean muscle mass on exercised horses. With the Gamma Oryzanol and G.O. Big's proprietary Muscle Building Matrix for true muscle gain helps to build and maintain muscularity, strength and recovery time.
- Proprietary blend of Gamma Oryzanol, Amino acid complex and L-lysine
- Proprietary Muscle Matrix gives way to long term muscular growth, strength and recovery time
- Provides the highest level of pure, high quality Gamma Oryzanol for quick gains
- Improvements will be seen on the track and in the show ring with improved stamina, endurance and recovery
Great for in the barn, house or in the trailer. This lid makes all of those large buckets re-usable for a variety of things including, animal feed, supplements, wash buckets. Made from food grade, BPA-free HDPE plastic. The Gamma Seal lid snaps onto your 12" diameter bucket and the removable lid spins on. This creates an airtight/leak proof storage container. The Gamma Seal lid fits most 3.5 to 7 gallon buckets/pails.
- Fits 12" diameter pails and buckets
- Airtight/leak proof - keep in freshness and pests out
- Great for animal food, supplements and more!
- BPA Free
- Fits most 3.5 to 7 gallon buckets
- Snap adapter onto the bucket and spin on removable lid
- Made in the USA
- Color: Blue
Zylkene Equine Powder by Vetoquinol is specially formulated to help reduce chronic and situation stress by increasing the ability to cope with change. Zylkene helps restore balance and is derived from milk protein.
- All natural nutritional supplement
- Contains alpha-casozepine - derived from casein
- Casein is in mother's milk
- No sedative side effects
- Proven to support behavior modification
- Apple Flavored
Stop The Pain Pellets by Cox Vet Labs - A supplemental source of Vitamin B-12 with Yucca and Devil's Claw Extract.
- Safe and affordable alternative to bute.
- 1 ounce dose of Stop The Pain is equal to 2.0 grams of Phenylbutazone with a cost-to-benefit ratio that is unbeatable.
- No side effects have been associated with Stop The Pain use.
CAUTION: DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Super E-Se Powder by Gateway Products combines Vitamin E & Selenium to help support a healthy immune system, muscle performance and recovery, and cellular function and regeneration. Prevents against diseases such as white muscle, dystrophy, and ensures proper levels are maintained in the fight against free-radicals.
- Guaranteed Analysis per 2oz serving:
- Vitamin E: 2,500 IU
- Selenium (se): 2.06 mg
- Rice hull base
- Molasses & apple flavor for palatability
- Give 1-2oz daily with feed
- 4lb tub is up to 32 day supply
- 20lb tub has up to 80 day supply
- Consult your veterinarian for feeding instructions