Highly concentrated and balanced Omega 3 oil with Vitamin E and Colloidal Silver. This flaxseed based oil was developed by veterinarians to provide your horse with a competitive edge. Equinety's Ultimate OEC supports the immune system, helps with recovery, provides more staminia and is ideal for all horses in training. Omega 3's can help with chronic lower airway inflammatory disease, metabolic conditions, help to increase fertility, improve joint health, increase heart heath and help to provide a healthier skin and coat. The E is for Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant. Equinety Ultimate OEC helps to maintain healthy muscle, immune, and nerve function by providing Vitamin E. The C is for Colloidal Silver which works to fight bacterial and viral infections. Colloidal Silver also helps with gastric ulcers and maintaining a thirst drive.
Supports strong bones and structural integrity by providing additional Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium. Strong Bones contains Vitamin A and D3 for additional support. Uckele's unique formula is ideal for pregnant/lactating mares and developing foals that have increased requirements. Vitamin A is essential for optimal activity of osteoblasts, the cells that build bone. Strong Bones is also beneficial for adult horses that lack Calcium.
- Supports strong bones and structural integrity
- Provides Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium
- Contains Vitamin A and D3
- For Adult horses, pregnant/lactating mares and foals
- Vitamin A is essential for building bones
- Form: Powder
- Feed at the rate of 28g - 84g daily
Overdrive Plus by Equiade is a 2-day, 2-dose oral liquid supplement designed to enhance performance before an event. Designed specifically by a horseman for the needs and performance desired of racehorses. Formulated to increase oxygen levels. Contains extra-strength Vitamin E, Creatine, and L-Carnatine.
- Pre-performance enhancer
- For performance & competition horses
- Maximum-strength Vitamin E
- Contains Creatine and L-Carnatine
80 mL container provides 2 doses
Foal-Lac is the #1 equine milk supplement, available in easy-to-feed in pellet or powder form. Providing critical nutrition for older orphaned and nursing foals, Foal-Lac can also be used to supplement broodmares, lactating mares, and breeding stallions. Each palatable formula provides balanced protein and other essential nutrients for healthy growth. Fortified with essential ingredients such as Vitamin A, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin B-12, and more, help ensure your growing foal gets the nutrients he/she needs!
- Helps with the transition from milk to grain for early-weaned or orphaned foals
- Excellent supplementation for broodmares and breeding stallions
- Highly palatable
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels
- Milk-based formula
- Balanced protein and other essential nutrients for growth in foals
- Pellet or powdered formulas
- Powdered formula is designed to be mixed to a 1:3 ratio with water to be administered bucket or bottle-fed
25 lb pellet provides 12.5 servings
20 lb powder provides 40 servings
Pure Methenamine Powder by Animed is used to prevent urinary tract infections in all species of animals.This natural antibiotic stops the growth of bacteria in urine. When urine is pH acidic, methenamine turns into formaldehyde to kill the bacteria.
- Can be used daily for at-risk horses
- Will not work on other types of bacterial infections
- Recommended to work under veterinarian supervision
- Can be used for adult cats or dogs
- Not for human consumption
1 lb jar is a free flowing powder. One scoop (30cc) is equivalent to approximately 60 grams of methenamine
Life Data Labs Barn Bag is a pelleted feed concentrate formulated to create a superior equine diet. This supplement supports the proper nutritional ratios of nutrients for both pleasure and performance horses on hay and pasture diets. Excellent for maintaining easy keepers as well as maintaining a healthy metabolic response for horses with IR issues, Cushings, and more. Increases the efficiency of feed, therefore preventing waste and saves money!
- Most horses will require less feed due to increased feed efficiency
- Lower by-products in waste
- Balanced nutrition
- Improved hoof quality and coat
- Increases bone and connective tissue strength
- Necessity for those with limited grazing capacity
- Excellent for hard keepers or those with metabolic syndrome, Cushing's, insulin resistance, and more
11 lb. bag provides up to a 60-day supply for an average horse
Breeding Robust Pellet by PlusVital ensures that your young horse gets the nutrients needed for proper, healthy skeletal development from gestation to birth and beyond. Soy-based for palatability, this unique supplement is designed to protect against metaolic bone diseases while the fortification of Calcium, Amino Acids, and other essential vitamins and minerals support bone density and strength. Help ensure that your growing horse gets the nutrients for a healthy skeletal development.
- Promotes healthy skeletal development
- Can be fed to gestating mares as well as foals, weanlings/yearlings, and beyond
- Comprehensive skeletal, vitamin, and mineral support during and after pregnancy
- Great source of Copper and Zinc
- Maximum-strength levels of Vitamin A
- Also contains Vitamin D3, Amino Acids Lysine and Methionine
- Convenient pelleted form
4 kg bucket provides up to a 15 - 60 day supply, depending on life stage of horse
10 kg tub provides up to a 38 - 150 day supply, depending on life stage of horse
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product for horses with seasonal allergies to support respiratory health. Comprised of Vitamin D, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ginger, and other non-pharmaceutical ingredients. This immune-boosting supplement aids in combating environmental irritatns and pollutants like pollen, insect bites, and more.
- Aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants
- Allows for normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Note: Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
20 oz jar contains up to a 20-day supply
DMG-IT Powder by Vapco provides large levels of Dimethylglycine (DMG), a methyl donating nutrient vital for optimal oxygen uptake in the respiratory cycle of the cells. DMG helps to normalize blood glucose levels and improve the function of many important organs. Also known for its ability to improve athletic endurance by preventing lactic acid accumulation and maximizing training energy, making it useful for horses that are prone to muscle soreness or experience "Tying Up."
- 1500mg/oz DMG per serving
- Highly concentrated source of active metabolite
- Helps transport oxygen that breaks down glycogen to fuel the ATP cycle, creating energy in the body
5 lb size provides up to a 66 day supply for one horse
22 lb size provides up to a 293 day supply for one horse
Finish Line Stretch Run is a pre-race, pre-event all natural horse supplement to help support healthy metabolic energy functions.
- Supports stamina, endurance & recovery
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Contains Ribose & B12, which are building blocks of Adenosine Triphosphate (the main source of energy which all muscle systems depend on to function)
- Use 2-8 hours before the event
Each 2 oz syringe provides a single dose.
Consult with your veterinarian before use.
Product has not been approved for use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding
Fluid Action HA by Finish Line supplies the necessary key ingredients to support joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity. Contains proven ingredient Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Fluid Action HA does not contain ingredients that mask joint discomfort. Some other products contain ingredients for temporary relief that do not address the true cause of the problem. With rapid, fast-acting results, this multi-species supplement is great for canine, feline, and equine friends alike!
- See a difference in 8 days or less, guaranteed!
- Supports and lubricates joints
- Supplies necessary building blocks" for preventative and recovery of common joint issues
- Also contains MSM, Yucca, Ginkgo Biloba and more
- Good for Dogs and Cats too!
- Available in liquid and powder forms
32 oz jug contains up to a 32-day supply for one horse
Gallon contains up to a 128-day supply for one horse
2.4 lb tub contains up to a 90-day supply for one horse
Equithrive® Hoof Pellets deliver the full-spectrum of essential nutrients that support and sustain healthy hoof, skin and coat. Healthy hooves are a product of good nutrition. These highly palatable pellets are easy to feed and contain key nutrients like biotin, omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, selenium and chelated trace minerals for enhanced bioavailability. Formulated with Resverasyn to support soundness, metabolic health, and healthy inflammatory response in horses.
- Essential nutrients contain:
- Biotin - supports hoof growth and strength
- Methionine - produces keratin, primary structure in the hoof
- Lysine - amino acid that supports growth and development of hoof, coat and mane/tail
- Selenium - antioxidant helps with cellular health in tissue
- Chelated Trace Minerals - more bioavailable, promotes hoof growth and healthy skin and coat
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - supports healthy inflammatory response
- Resverasyn is an ultra high-purity resveratrol product that has been microencapsulated to promote bioavailability and maximize therapeutic effects in horses and canines.
- Recommended 4 scoops per 1000lb horse
- 3.3lb Size has approx 30 doses for 1 average size horse *dosage is weight dependent
- 10lb size has approx 90 doses for 1 average size horse *dosage is weight dependent
Fluid Action is Finish Line's original and most economical supplement for the support of healthy joints in horses. Using all-natural ingredients like Glucosamine, Yucca, MSM, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamins B2, B6 and B12, and more, Fluid Action is designed not only to alleviate discomfort associated with joint pain among performance horses but promote healthy joint and connective tissue resiliency and health. Fortified with Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), a powerful antioxidant that fights against free radicals and supports a balanced horse during stressful situations. With powerful, fast-acting results and a yummy flavoring, this liquid oral supplement is sure to be a winner. Plus, you can feed it to your dogs and cats!
- See a difference in 10 days or less, guaranteed!
- 5000mg Glucosamine per serving
- 60 mg MSM per serving
- Also contains Ascorbic Acid, Yucca & Ginkgo Biloba
- Good for dogs and cats
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon size provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
EquiShield SA Powder by Kinetic Vet contains powerful ingredients to provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits to the horse, is uniquely formulated to help relieve allergies in horses.
- Flaxseed - reduces immune response
- Quercetin - strong anti-inflammatory activity targeting against the action of histamine
- Sodium Hyaluronate - maintains hydration and health of skin
- MSM - anti inflammatory
- Vitamin E - anti-oxidant
- Rice Bran - anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
2 lb jar provides a 30 day supply
Go Max by Farnam is an excellent blood builder in liquid form. Comprised of primarily iron and other vitamins and minerals in a homogeneous formula plus other essentrial nutrients. Go the extra mile with Go Max to provide your horse with essential nutrients that he may be lacking.
- Quality source of iron, vitamins and minerals
- Provides 300 mg per oz. of iron
- Contains vitamins A, D3, E, B1, riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12, plus folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid and choline
- Highly palatable with molasses and yucca flavorings
- Contains natural flavors and no artificial colors
- Feed one or two ounces daily depending on the level of training and the condition of the horse.
- This one gallon size will last 64 to 128 days depending on the required dose.
Caution: Follow manufacturer's label directions. Overdosing Product may be toxic.