FluidFlex by Equicare (A division of Farnam) is a balanced formula of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for healthy joint function, glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and potent antioxidants. The liquid formula is designed for fast absorption and provides the essential nutrients for building and maintaining healthy joint cartilage and connective tissue.
- Made in the USA
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Perfect balance of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for continued healthy joint function
The 32 oz bottle provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon bottle provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
Corta-Flx now contains 40mg of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) per serving. It also features the pure, micro-sized, water soluble, isolated nutrients comparable to the active ingredients found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM.
Scientists and veterinarians agree that the effectiveness of any oral joint care supplement is determined by its ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination so smaller molecules mean maximum assimilation and better utilization.
- Clinically proven
- Palatable alfalfa base
- Features pure, water soluble, micro-sized, isolated nutrients
- Contains ingredients with the same properties found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- Effectiveness enhanced by smaller molecules' ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination
- Made in the U.S.A.
Flex+ Max by Absorbine offers a new and improved, highly concentrated joint and connective tissue formula with no fillers in both pellet and powder form that is proven to be palatable among horses.
- Helps support joint and connective tissue and helps maintain strong bones
- Guaranteed levels of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, boswellia, and flaxseed
- Highly palatable fenugreek flavoring
- No load-in dosing requirement
- Comes with an easy-to-use pre-measured dosage scoop
The 5 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
Total Joint Care Performance Ramard is a synergistic blend of the most powerful joint care products available. Developed by a team of veterinarians, trainers and biochemists to address the entire joint - not just cartilage. Synovial Fluid, Cartilage, soft tissue, tendons and ligaments all need to be healthy to achieve peak performance. Hyaluronic Acid combined with several other key ingredients - glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM at the proper concentration and purity achieve optimum joint health.
Total Joint Care Performance may also eliminate or decrease the need for costly and invasive injections.
Replenishes Synovial Fluid which cushions and lubricates the joints.
Reduces Inflammation, pain and stiffness.
Supports soft tissue, ligaments and tendons.
Stimulates Cartilage Production and reducing degradation.
The 1.12 lb jar provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse. The 6.75 lb provides a 180 day supply for one horse.
Total Control Plus by Finish Line is an all-in-one supplement that promotes healthy joints, feet, coat, gastric system (foregut & hindgut), blood counts, capillary health and proper hydration.
- Combination of 6 Finish Line products: U-7 Gastric Acid, Fluid Action HA, Apple-A-Day, Feet First, Iron Power and XBL Ultra
- Great taste that supports seven main systems in your horse
- Easy to use & convenient especially for stable owners and trainers with multiple performance horses
- 2 scoops daily (75 grams total, scoop included)
- Always give with food or after a meal to avoid gastrointestinal upset
Iron, B-Vitamins, copper and cobalt promote healthy blood & counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acids maintain strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins help with digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride and iron stimulate your horse's thirst & encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM, Vitamin-C, Yucca and turmeric help to lubricate the joints and reduced inflammation and improved circulation. Hesperidin, Rutin, Vitamin K and other vitamins & proteins promote healthy capillary strength.
The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
The 9.3 lb tub provides up to a 56 day supply for one horse.
The 23.2 lb tub provides up to a 140 day supply for one horse.
LubriSyn by Halstrum is a liquid supplement with the main component being hyaluronic acid (HA), that maintains joint health, increases mobility and sustains joint stability. Using LubriSyn on a daily basis translates into improved performance and quality of life for your horse. When horses train and exercise the synovial fluid in their joints breaks down more quickly. As horses age, they suffer the loss of HA levels, increasing the potential for inflammation and arthritis. HA is a naturally occurring part of the tissues and is a primary constituent of synovial fluid, the viscous substance that lubricates joints in the body and allows two adjacent cartilage caps to glide upon one-another with minimal friction.
- Restores the viscosity & sustains the integrity of cushioning joint fluid
- Reduces the need for costly and painful HA injections
- Both the pints and the quarts have a built-in measuring reservoir that is marked in ml and ounces
- Top-dress daily feed ration, or apply orally with a syringe into the mouth
- Palatable taste
- Highly bio-compatible and bio-degradable
- Quart bottle provides up to a 64 day supply
- Gallon provides up to a 256 day supply for one horse
Tandem is the first oral supplement specifically designed for use following joint injection & post-arthroscopic procedures.
- In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
- For young and developing horses
- For all horses in training or competition
- For older horses with arthritic conditions
- Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop /per day.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day
Ingredients per 20 gm supplied scoop:
- 25 mg Hyaluronic acid
- 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate
- 500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
Pro V.M. by Peak Performance is a concentrated professional multi-use vitamin, mineral and amino acid formula for race horses.
Race horses have increased nutritional needs that cannot always be addressed by feed alone. Constant high intensity exercise places extreme demands on the horse's joints, immune system and muscular system. Pro V.M. includes the highest dietary recommended amount of each key nutrient depleted by intense exercise.
- Joint and connective tissue support
- Immune system support
- Attitude management
- Muscle support
- Hoof support
It also provides nutrients to support common problems in race horses such as tying up, electrolyte imbalance that may be caused by Lasix, thumps, joint issues and fragile lung capillaries that can burst under the extremes of racing.
The 3.3 lb size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
The 13.2 lb size provides up to a 120 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size provides up to a 227 day supply for one horse.
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Your favorite joint supplement for horses now formulated for dogs. Aids in the protection and repair of overused joints or joint problems in hips, back and legs usually associated with arthritis as dogs age. Tasty Beef Flavor.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 180mg/ml
- MSM 50mg/ml
- Ester C 35mg/ml
- HA 30mg/ml
- Boswella 2mg/ml
- Dogs up to 20lbs., give 3 ml per day
- Dogs 21-40 lbs., give 5ml per day
- Dogs 41-70 lbs., 7.5ml per day
- Dogs over 71lbs., give 10ml per day.
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
** No longer contains Type II Collagen
Sinew X by Omega Alpha is used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain. Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments.
D-Glucosamine Sulphate - Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments by acting as a source of raw material.
MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) - Supplies sulphur to the body, important for many biochemical reactions in the body.
Notopterygium incisum - Acts as an anti-inflammatory in muscles and joints, also relieves pain.
Ledeboutielle divaricata - Relieves pain in muscles and joints.
Gentiana macrophylla - Anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the capillaries to prevent swelling
Sinew X Plus by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain.
Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance
The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.