Cosequin Powder by Nutramax Labs is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand. Regardless of age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training, and competition may result in wear and tear to articular cartilage, eventually affecting joint function and performance of the equine athlete.
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
- Under 600 lbs 2 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily
- 600-1200 lbs 3 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops daily
- Over 1200 lbs 4 scoops AM PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 2 scoops daily
Each 3.3 Grams (1 Level Scoop) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1,800mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg
- Manganese 16mg
Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support