Splint Boot Xtreme Soft by Xtreme Racing Equipment
Neoprene splint boot with flat plastic strike plate for protection of sensitive leg structures. Features three straps with hook and loop closure.
Sizes: Small and Medium
Splint and Tendon Boot by Xtreme Racing Equipment.
Made of lightweight synthetic material with ez pull fastener closure.
Splint Ankle and Tendon Boots by Walsh.
Walsh boot covers the splint, ankle, and tendon area with 2 EZ pull fastener closures. Tough thermoplastic outershell.
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Walsh Half Knee Boots are boot worn by pacers or trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- Contains tough thermoplastic outer shell located along the inside to protect against impact
- Stainless steel dees for suspender attachment
- Soft, firm neoprene lining is molded to provide comfort and protection
Trotting Full Hock Boot with Short Speedy Cut by Walsh.
- Worn by trotters to protect the hind leg
- This is the highest of all the trotting boots
- For the horse that interferes higher up than just the shin area.
- This boot protects the area from the ankle up to the hock and the speedycut protects the area between the ankle and the hoof.
One size only.
Synthetic Knee Boot by Featherweight
This is the finest synthetic knee boot on the market today. It is made with a tough vinyl outside shell and a soft celotex lining on the inside, which makes it tough, durable, and light. It is a deep cup boot, fits close to the knee and does not protrude. Worn by both pacers and trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left, or left to right.
Handcrafted in the USA
High quality Permair leather
Genuine leather with a polyurethane coating designed to be durablee
Neoprene lined for comfort
Beta strap closure
Snug fitting design
Half Knee Boot by Featherweight - Made of the best compressed felt and very light in weight, this boot is worn by both pacers and trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- 100% wool felt
- Best shock absorption
- Helps reduce noise
- Deep cup fits close to the knee
Polo Bandages by Big Dee's are a top quality polo. Made with soft flexible fleece so they're easy to wrap with while still providing support and protection.
- Approximate size: 5" x 9' with 2" velcro for attaching
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
Big Dee's Acrylic knit stall bandages with EZ pull fastener are used to keep a horses leg clean and away from debris if injuried, provide warmth, hold a poultice in place, keeping a quilt in place, help to keep a horse from "stocking up" and for protection while trailering.
- Acrylic knit
- Size: 4 in x 9 ft.
- Sold as set of 4
- Machine washable
Large Bandage and Quilt Bag for hanging with 3 nylon loops or for traveling to shows with adjustable padded shoulder strap. Durable 600D nylon, PVC coated flexible mesh front with plenty of space for all your leg wraps, bandages, polos, sheet cotton and more.
- Your choice of color with contrasting piping
- Size 26"H x 19"W x 8"D
- Lower pocket measures 6"H
- Upper pocket measures 20"H
- Hangs on wall with 3 attached nylon loops
- Includes adjustable padded shoulder strap
Weaver Kevlar Bell Boots feature a Kevlar reinforcement for the perfect combination of strength and resistance to water, dirt and abrasion. These heavy duty boots are precisely-designed with an anatomical positioning bulb that helps prevent turning.
- Sold as pair
- Kevlar strike protection
- Lined with neoprene for the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Double-ply hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit.
Weaver No Turn Bell Boots are precisely-designed with an anatomical positioning bulb that helps prevent turning.
- Constructed from 2520D ballistic nylon
- Neoprene lining for the ultimate in performance and comfort. Double-ply velcro closures ensure a secure fit.
- Sold per pair.
Weaver Fleece Polo Wraps are perfect for providing support during workouts, training or competition.
- Set of 4
- op quality brushed pile fleece
- Hook and loop closures for easy on and off
- Machine washable design
- 4.5" w x 9' long
Ceramic Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horses natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, tendons and joints.
When you wrap your horses legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horses legs tight. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don't shift or rub. They are also more durable.
- Use polos only for exercise
- Sold as a pair
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Introduce gradually
- They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
- Not for use on pregnant mares.
- Length: 11'