Standlee® Beet Pulp Shreds.
Premium Beet Pulp Shreds are formed from dried sugar beet pulp. Beet Pulp is the pulp that remains after sugar has been removed from the sugar beet. A high calorie, low protein, low sugar fiber source for horses.
Recommended for: Horses that are underweight, performance horses, senior horses, horses that are sensitive to carbohydrates and pregnant and lactating mares
Minimal waste, can be accurately weighed and measured
Easy to feed and store
Crude Protein - Min 7.5%
Crude Fat - Min 0.5%
Crude Fiber - Max 21%
Moisture - Max 12%
Beet pulp (dried), Concentrated Separator By-Product
Concentrated Separator By-Product or CSB is a secondary molasses produced during the separation of sugar from normal sugar beet molasses.
Standlee Premium Alfalfa Compressed Bale. Premium Alfalfa Compressed Bales are formed by allowing Standlee Premium Western Forage to grow to the proper stage of maturity, cutting the plants, allowing them to sun-cure to an acceptable moisture level and baling the forage at the optimal time. Standlee Premium Western Forage creates compressed bales of forage from a large 4'x4'x8' bale that is put through a press, sliced horizontally, pushed onto a scale, weighed, compressed and then banded. Alfalfa forage is low in sugar, moderately high in protein, high in calories and digestible fiber.
- Recommended for: Growing (rapid growth) and underweight horses, horses sensitive to carbohydrates, horses with gastric ulcers and late in pregnancy and lactating mares.
- Low in carbohydrates
- Natural forage length mimics grazing
- Slow intake, stimulates chewing and minimizes digestive upset
- Convenient to handle and store
- Physical form allows visual inspection of quality and consistency
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - Min 16% Crude Fat - Min 1.5% Crude Fiber - Max 30% Moisture - Max 12%
Buckey Nutrition® Safe N Easy™ Pelleted.
Increased fiber can benefit your horse in many ways. Horses with lower activity levels do not need excessive calories in their diet, especially if they are easy-keepers. Those susceptible to nutrition related disorders such as HYPP, EPSM, laminitis, colic, insulin resistant, or even post-surgery recovery will benefit greatly from the high digestibility and hind gut motility fiber brings to their diet. Horses who have difficulty consuming large quantities of forage such as horses with lack of appetite or digestive problems are given higher levels of fiber in their grain to help compensate for the lack of digestible fiber their hay includes.
By replacing those calories with fiber, your horse can keep his hindgut moving for a slower release of energy to last throughout the day rather than an "insulin spike" burst of energy all at once. This scientifically-formulated diet is designed for horses in this class of activity and works to ensure that all proper nutrition is accounted for and is utilized to its highest potential for optimal health and performance.
- Fortified with Gro 'n Win® technology which supplies essential vitamins and chelated minerals along with amino acids for superior protein quailty to help maintain muscle and bone integrity
- Recommended for use with horses suffering from tying-up, HYPP, EPSM, digestive problems, post-surgery recovery, hyper-activity or nervousness, poor appetite, Cushings, obesity, insulin resistance, laminitis, colic, and heaves.
- Provides essential nutrients without providing excessive energy or starch
- Low starch and sugar which can be fed to horses with metabolic problems
- Increased fiber content is highly digestible and promotes healthy hindgut
- Increased levels of lysine, threonine, and methionine are building blocks for muscle development and maintenance for st
Standlee Premium Alfalfa Timothy Cubes. Premium Alfalfa/Timothy Cubes are formed by coarsely grinding Standlee Premium Western Forage and forcing it through a large dye with heat and steam.
The mix of Alfalfa and Timothy Grass combines two of the most popular forages fed to horses in a blend that is moderate to low in protein and sugar.
- Low in carbohydrates
- Highly palatable
- Minimal waste, can be accurately weighed and measured
- Minimal dust
- Easy to feed and store