Iron Power - formerly Iron Horse from Finish Line is a high iron, high B-Complex liquid vitamin supplement. It is used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia. It contains appetite stimulants in a unique apple flavor so your horse will clean up his feed, and is great for horses that tie up.
The easy-to-feed liquid also contains biotin for great coat appearance and hoof strength. It will improve your horse's general well being and is a great value!
Feed mature horses in training 4 ounces daily for the first 15 days and then 2 ounces daily for maintenance.
The one gallon size will maintain a horse for 64 days.
Ingredients (per 2oz):
- Iron..........560 mg
- Copper......0.6 mg
- Cobalt.....21.6 mg
- Niacin......300 mg
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This product is not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by Air.
Quia-Cal by Finish Line is a high potency Thiamine (b-1), magnesium and calcium supplement that promotes a healthy nervous system in the horse.
- Aid in prevention of minor nervousness during times of stress, due to B1 and /or Magnesium deficiency.
- Supplied in convenient 1/2 ounce oral syringe, in paste form.
- Patable apple cinnamon flavoring.
- Does not contain tryptophan, and will not make your horse dopey.
JC's X-Tie up by Finish Line will help your horse stop tying up. It can be used as a preventative measure or for horses that are currently tying up.
It is comprised of all natural ingredients.
Promotes healthy muscle function
Can be used as a preventative measure for tying up
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs. XBL Ultra is great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses. Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), and Vitamin K are some of the noteworthy ingredients that help support healthy blood and capillary strength.
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
2.6 lb container provides 60 doses
10.4 lb pail provides 240 doses
Ultra Fire by Finish Line is a high potency, Vitamin B, blood-builder and multivitamin. It is used as an aid in the prevention of iron deficiency anemia and helps your horse get the full benefit of his training program. The powder is concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Ingredients (per .5 oz):
- Sodium Chloride.........................................5170 mg
- Potassium Chloride.....................................3270 mg
- Calucium Carbonate....................................2100 mg
- Ascorbic Acid.............................................610 mg
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Revolutionary new formula promoting healthy appetite, performance, and attitude.
- Not an anti-acid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse.
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice.
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
$67.50 - $284.95
Total Control Plus by Finish Line is a combination of Finish Line’s 5 best selling products plus additional ingredients from XBL Ultra.
- Healthy Blood Counts - Appropriately high levels of iron and many B-vitamins along with copper, cobalt and other ingredients will help aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia
- Healthy Hooves, Hair &a Skin - 15 mg of Biotin, wide variety of Amino Acids including 130 mg Methionine, Omega 3 and 6, Fatty Acids (from quality sources) and other ingredients will promote healthy hooves, hair and skin
- Healthy Digestion - Just like U-7, Total Control Plus is not an antacid. It does not inhibit stomach acid production. Instead, a combination of herbal components such as Slippery elm Licorice, Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe Vera, along with Zinc and several vitamins promote healthy digestion.
- Healthy Hydration - Using the ingredients from Apple-A-Day that effectively supply macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, iron, and trace minerals like manganese, copper, cobalt, and zinc.
- Healthy Joints & Bone - Glucosamine, 2000 mg MSM, 100 mg Sodium Hyaluronate, 1000 mg Vitamin C and B-complex, along with herbals including Yucca, Boswellia all contribute to the promotion of healthy joints and bones
- Healthy Capillaries - 400 mg Hesperidin, Rutin, Vitamin K and other vitamins and proteins promote healthy capillary strength.
Cannot ship to Texas.
$62.95 - $249.95
Highly convenient - especially for stable owners and trainers with multiple performance horses. Just give 2 scoops (75 grams) along with the horse's normal food ration. A measuring scoop is included. Always give with food or after a meal to avoid gastointestinal upset.
Iron and many B-Vitamins plus copper and cobalt to promote healthy blood and counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acidsfor strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins for good digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, iron to stimulate your horse's thirst and encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM and Vitamin-C along with Yucca and turmeric for lubricated, flexible joints and reduced inflamation and improved circulation. The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
Cannot ship to Texas.