Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
Big Dee's Poly Horse Halter with Throat Snap is our economical answer to horse halters. Whether you're outfitting your whole barn, have a horse that is tough on its halter, or consistently loses its halter this poly halter offers a variety of sizes and colors at a great value!
- 1" Poly Halter
- Outward facing throat snap
- Nickel Plated hardware
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse.
- Patented, liquid formula, provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Highly palatable liquid which is readily consumed when mixed with dry or sweet feed.
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand
- # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Both Vetrap tape and Equisport bandages need to be applied so that they are initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity. 4"x 5 yd stretched
McTarnahan's RT Poultice is great for treating your horses legs or body after a strenuous workout or event. Poultice helps draw out heat and provide adequate bloodflow to begin the healing process. Great for tendons that have to overcome injury and bone bruises.
- Ready to use poultice
- Unique creamy consistency making it very easy to apply.
- The cooling effect is enhanced by the special blending of quality clays, absorbents, and oils.
- Developed to hold moisture longer and provide potent drawing properties to reduce imflammation and traumatic swelling.
- Easy on, easy off formula can be applied daily or on an as needed basis after training or racing.
The 20 lb tub will provide up to a 160 day supply for one horse.
Furacin by Big Dee's (brand varies)
Furacin is an anti-infective ointment used to treat or prevent skin infections in wounds or burns. Furacin may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your veterinarian.
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Hyaluronic Acid to repair and strengthen stressed joints. It improves performance by increasing your horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid making notable improvement within 5 days.
- Available in liquid or powder form, or see item #48402 for pellet form
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage
- Helps prevent cumulative cartilage damage
Key ingredients per oz (see product label tab for a full list):
Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg, MSM 3,000 mg, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg
Please Note: Acti-Flex no longer contains Type II Collagen & cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- Feed 1 fluid ounce once daily to the average sized horse. Horses in training - 2 oz daily.
- One gallon container will last over 4 months when fed to a horse not in training.
- Horses in training: Feed 1 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
- Horses not in training: Feed 1/2 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
$6.99 - $7.99
Fortiflex 20 qt plastic water bucket with a flat back. The flat back allows the bucket to lay flat against the wall and provide ample space for the horses head to fit comfortably to drink.
- Size: diameter 15", height 12"
- Shaped handle for stability when hanging
- Rubber capped handle ends to prevent injury
- Holds 20 quarts or approximately 5 gallons
Original Premium Poultice by Finish Line is an extra strength formula for cooling & tightening your horse's legs after strenuous exercise or competition.
- Easy on/off application & can be used daily
- Aids in the temporary relief of minor stiffness and soreness caused by overexertion
- Contains natural essential oils of Eucalyptus & Peppermint that relieve minor soreness & enhance the cool feeling on the skin
- Draws heat from the legs and hooves
- Great for packing sore, bruised feet
1.87% Ivermectin dewormer by Horse Health.
No other dewormer kills more stages of parasites. Kills 35 species and stages of the two most common bot species.
Use 6 times per year for broad spectrum parasite control. For use on all horses, including broodmares, stallions and foals without age restriction.
One syringe deworms horses up to 1,250 lbs. (600 kg).
** Brand may vary **
Vet Heel Salve by McTarnahans
Now in the McTarnahans "Winner Circle" line of products, Vet Heel Salve is an excellent multi-purpose equine ointment rich in lanolin for the prevention and treatment of dry cracked heels. May also be used for ear warts, chafing and wherever dryness is a problem. Comparable to Brooks Heal Salve.