$15.25 - $49.95
Healthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer is a therapeutic lanolin and oil enriched concentrate that assists in replacing vital oils to the hair and skin. It can be used daily, but also works well for after bathing or clipping to help prevent tangles, skin irritation and dryness.
- No Silicone or alcohol to dry out your horse’s hair coat
- Daily use helps to control dandruff and dry skin
- Mix one part of Healthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer with eight parts of water in a spray bottle
- Spray on after daily grooming, after body clipping, bathing or on blanket chafed areas
- Spray onto tails, manes, coats, soft brush, towel, or massage into hair
- Great touch up spray for adding a last minute show ring shine
Provides 6 month duration of immunity (DOI) for influenza. Exceptional safety profile with Havlogen adjuvant and Antigen Purifacation System
Indication: For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against EIV and EHV. EIV has been recently updated with the strains from Florida '13 Clade 1 & Richmond '07 Clade 2.
- EIV - Equine Influenza Virus - A2
- EHV - Rhinopneumonitis - 1 & 4
Dose: Inject 1 ml in muscle. Repeat dose in 3 to 4 weeks then once annually.
Single Dose Package Contents: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle.
10 Dose Package Contents: One 10 ml tank (needle and syringle sold separately)
Shop needles and syringes here.
Vaccines cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Loading Dose: Mix 1.0 oz (30 mL) 2x daily per 1,000 pound animal weight for first 14 days
- Maintenance Dose: Mix 1.0 oz (30 mL) once daily per 1,000 pound animal weight
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
- 32 oz container has roughly a 15 day supply for loading dose and 30 day for maintenance
- Gallon contains 128 1 oz servings
Pure and healthy, 100% pure Himalayan salt licks are full of naturally occurring minerals such as iron, potassium and magnesium, which are vital for a healthy horse and is evidenced in the beautiful rose coloring of these special salt licks.
- Rope hung Himalayan salt lick
- The high density of pure Himalayan salt licks resist breakage and biting in order to last longer.
- When given a choice many horses actually prefer the Himalayan salt licks over the more traditional pressed salt lick.
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse. Often, especially across North America, soil is commonly selenium-deficient, as an essential nutriant, both Vitamin E and Selenium cannot be naturally synthesized within the body. Essential to the recovery and support of muscles, lung and respiratory performance, and neurological and cellular protection and regeneration.
- Patented, liquid formula provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Can be mixed with dry or sweet feed
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E 800 IU/lb (5 IU/oz); Selenium 30 PPM (1 mg/oz)
- Maintenance: 2oz daily per 1000lb horse with feed
- Intense Work: 2oz twice daily per 1000lb horse with feed
- 64oz contains up to 30 day supply
- 1G contains up to 60 day supply
- 2.5G contains up to 80 day supply
$25.95 - $64.95
Gain Weight supplies levels of essential nutrients and amino acids, essential amounts of Gamma Oryzanol, Omega-3 fatty acids, 40% crude fat and dried Lactobacillus for quick and easy digestibility that are frequently lacking in grains and hay grown in our mineral depleted soils. Adding a small amount of Gain Weight will help your horse obtain the full benefit of adding fat and calories to his diet.
- Improves weight gain
- Lowers risk of colic
- Increases endurance
- Enhances skin, coat and muscle tone
- Increases growth in young horses
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
- Calming without drowsiness
- Proven to relax nervous horses
- Contains: L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Thiamine
- Made in the USA
A 1 lb tub will provide up to a 16 day supply for one average horse.
80 cc paste contains 2 servings for a 1,000 lb horse.
Ariat Heritage Lacer II Mens Distressed Brown is a traditional, hard-working lacer that makes a statement, offering durability and town-and-country style.
- A double kiltie provides protection and adds some traditional dash
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Ariat scroll hardware
- ATS midsole system secures and cushions
- Duratread rubber sole wears and protects.
- Shaft height: 6"
- Available in D and EE Width
$19.95 - $39.95
Deluxe Micro Fleece Horse Cooler by Country Pride - This versatile deluxe cooler is perfect for stable or while travelling with quality anti-pill fleece effectively wicking away moisture. A high quality cooler with high value, you'll be loving this cooler ride after ride. Perfect for post-bathing in cooler weather or for keeping your horse warm after clipping.
- European Cut
- Soft Color Coordinating binding
- Tail Cord.
- Single Buckle Closure
- Single Surcingle
- X-Large 80-82
- Large 78-80
- Medium 70-72
- Small 66-68
Ferrini Mustang Mens Western Boot is fashioned from genuine cowhide featuring an Italian designed alligator belly print on the foot with a decorative western hand-stitched shaft set on a leather outsole. The Ferrini Mustang provides a truly stylish look to round out your show attire, or ideal for a night on the town. Ferrini boots are handcrafted from the highest quality leathers and trims, fully leather lined with an orthopedic footbed designed to offer all day wearing comfort.
- Square Toe
- 13" Full Grain Leather Shaft
- Hand-stitched accents
- Leather Outsole and Lining
- Heel: 1 3/4" Block
- Vamp: Cowhide Print - Belly Alligator
TuffRider Leather Like Zip Back Kids Field Boot offer the the look and feel of leather constructed of durable water resistant, faux leather to hold up to the rigors of use. These boots are great for everyday wear or competition.
- Color: Black
- Faux leather
- Full-length back zipper
- Snap top
- Elastic gusset
- Available Calf Sizes: S(slim/regular) or R(regular/wide)
- Available Foot Sizes: Kids Whole Sizes: 12-13;1-5
Ovation Flex Sport Ladies' Field Boot features the flex design to provide the rider with ultimate movement allowing full flexion of the ankle area, stretch gusset panels for supportive comfort and easy fit, cuff lining of genuine pigskin leather and moisture wicking lower shaft. The Flex Sport offers a stylish, classic look with a comfortable feel right out of the box. Ovation offers amazing, beautifully crafted, high quality equestrian apparel for all disciplines including Dressage, Eventing, Hunter/Jumper, Pleasure Riding and Schooling, and for every age at exceptional prices.
- Color: Black
- Crafted from very supple soft-touch premium cowhide
- Cuff lining of genuine pigskin leather
- Moisture wicking lower shaft.
- Flex system pattern design affords the rider the ultimate in movement with full flexion of the ankle area immediately with first wearing.
- Stretch panels on the inside of back zipper add supportive comfort and easy fitting at the calf.
- Twin side spur rests
- Classic toe cap styling
- Elegant ripple sole
- Now available in Plus Sizes
Mens Stressed Buffalo Roper by Justin.
The perfect boot for every day riding, working or playing! With the rough cowboy look paired with the comfort sytem of Justin you can't go wrong!
- Upper: 12" Black Deercow
- Vamp: Tan Distressed Buffalo w/ Perfed saddle vamp
- Toe: J124 - Broad Square
- Misc: Double Stitched Welt
- Heel: Z Unit
- Insole: J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® with removable orthotic insert & Justin Stabilization Technology®
- Outsole: Brown with teak insets technical western rubber
- 100% Waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip, non-marking self-cleaning outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Height: 10”
- Circumference at calf 14"
- Weight 3lbs per pair
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub-zero conditions
- Convenient breakaway halter
- 1" nylon construction
- Oblong buckle holes for easy adjutment
- Box-stitching at stress points
- Comfortable rolled throat
- True-to-fit sizing.
- Brass plated double crown buckles
- Sewn-in, non-rust solid brass throat snap
- Vegetable tanned leather crown