PowerFlex by Andover is a strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support
- Does not cut off circulation
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe
- Wraps easily to fit any contour
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors
- Standard 4" width x 5 yards stretched
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase. In Acti-Flex key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days.
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Zimecterin Gold Paste Dewormer by Merial combines ivermectin, a leading ingredient that controls a wide variety of parasites, with praziquantel, an ingredient that specifically controls tapeworms. Zimecterin Gold paste is approved to control more species and stages of equine parasites than any other brand, including benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles. First wormer approved by the FDA to effectively control tapeworms with a single dose.
- 1.55% Ivermectin
- 7.75% Praziquantel
- One 7.35 gm syringe contains enough paste to treat a 1250 lb
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Small Strongyles
- Large Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
- Summer sores
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- Intestinal Threadworms
WARNING! A number of Ivermectin Dewormers contain the anti-parasite active ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
UlcerGard is the only FDA-approved to treat, prevent, and heal stomach ulcers in horses. #1 Vet recommended. Omeprazole suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach, while the unique coating promotes effective treatment. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
- UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers
- #1 Vet-prescribed ulcer treatment product
- Treats, heals, and prevents against ulcers
- Yummy cinnamon-flavored oral paste that horses enjoy
- Contains four daily preventative doses, 1 full tube recommended for horses suffering from ulcer symptoms daily
- Omeprazole primary ingredient
Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
- Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: Glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate
- while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
- Each 1320G container is up to an 80-day supply
Cosequin ASU Plus by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
Cosequin Optimized by Nutramax Labs contains higher levels of active ingredients than the original researched formula and is formulated in a tasty powder. MSM is an organic source of sulfur, a compound used by cartilage. Some veterinarians suggest using MSM to help manage joint health. For those wishing to additionally supplement MSM, Cosequin Optimized with MSM offers a convenient, cost-effective way to administer MSM along with the proven ingredients in Cosequin.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin with the addition of high purity MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
Each level scoop (16.5 gm) contains:
- Manganese 32 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 7,200 mg
- MSM 5,000 mg
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate1,200 mg
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily
Gastroade represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Highly palatable alfalfa-based pellet
- New approach to dealing with equine gastric distress
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum that neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera & Kaolin to relieve gastric upset by soothing and healing the stomach lining
- 100% money-back guarantee
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Acti-Flex Pellet by Cox Labs is the alfalfa-based pellet version of the Acti-Flex 4000 Liquid. It contains the same key ingredients to support the join function of your horse. While Acti-Flex Pellets works to fight inflammation and pain, it also supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
- Chondroitin Sulfates - Increasingly accepted as the most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints. HA has a high daily turnover so large amounts are needed to maintain proper levels within the joints. HA is also shown to influence cell movement, blood vessel formation, critically involved in healthy wound healing and serves as an antioxidant.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - Effective in relieving pain
- Ester C
- Perna Canaliculus
- Boswellia Serrata
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
80 day supply
Hoof Secret by Cox Vet Labs is a small, alfalfa-based pellet that combines the key ingredients Biotin, Zinc and Methionine to support optimal hoof growth.
Biotin is best known for healthy hoof growth, Zinc strengthens the bond between the soft tissue of the inner hoof to the outside hoof wall and Methionine is a sulfur containing amino acid required for hoof growth. B-Vitamins are also imperative for healthy skin, coat and hoof growth. Feeding Hoof Secret helps improve hoof hardness, hoof thickness and tender feet while promoting new hoof growth.
Each ounce of Hoof Secret delivers 35 mg. Biotin, 2286 mg. DL-Methionine, 138 mg. Zinc, 43 mg. Manganese, 10 mg. Vitamin B6 and 328 mg. Ascorbic Acid.
- Encourages optimal hoof growth
- Contains Zinc as it strengthens the bond between soft tissue and the inner hoof to the outside hoof wall
- Improves hoof hardness, thickness, and decreases tenderness
- Aids in improved skin and coat
Approximately 72 day supply
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Buckeye Nutrition Treats 4 lb
- All natural
- No sugar added
- Contains no additives, preservatives or artificial flavorings
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse.
- Patented, liquid formula provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Can be mixed with dry or sweet feed.
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E min,50 iu/oz and Selenium min. 1mg/oz
Ultra-Sel combines optimal selenium absorption and high bioavailability vitamin E with multi-plex Magnesium, a proprietary brand of magnesium to support muscle metabolism. This unique blend provides quick absorption into the stomach as well as sustained absorption. Supports reduced risk and alleviation of tying-up.Product Details:
- 99% pure selenium
- Chelated organic magnesium
- Supports optimal performance serum selenium level
- Supports reduced PSSM (Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy)
- Supports improved muscle metabolism
- Great for horses experiencing muscle soreness or prone to tying up
- For horses in low selenium areas
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
A 1 lb tub will provide up to a 16 day supply for one average horse.