EquiSilver Respiratory Solution help to expel the excess mucous and in most cases, any bacteria living in the lungs. EquiSilver is an exclusive patented veterinarian formulated chelated silver which has shown to kill hundreds of different infectious microorganisms â€” including many of the antibiotic resistant super pathogens.
- 100% safe and non-toxic product which contains chelated silver ions that attach themselves to microorganisms and kills them within 4 - 6 minutes by preventing the uptake of oxygen in the microorganism.
- When used in a nebulizer or transpirator on a daily or weekly basis will help to eliminate upper sinus or lower bacterial lung infections.
- Kills bacteria causing viruses along with airborne pathogens that settle in the lungs and sinus cavity.
- Helps to maintain a healthier respiratory system which results in improved breathing and allows better oxygen intake.
- Reduces or eliminates the need of expensive medicines or antibiotics.
- Will also keep your nebulizer or transpirator bacterial free and clean which prevents the spread of bacterial infections to other horses.
It is recommended to administer 15-20cc of Equisilver Head and Throat wash on the off days if possible.
**Always clean the medicine cup after each use to extend the life of your medicine cup. The Flexineb medicine cup is good for 100-125 treatments with this protocol.
- Helps your horse bounce back quickly
- Supports normal immune response
- May help your horse’s body fight the damaging effects of free radicals
- Superior for respiratory issues such as colds and runny nose
- Supports your horses ability fight off infections
The 1.12 lb/510 g size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse. The 6.75 lb provides up to 180 day supply for one horse.
During periods of stress, intensive exercise, illness or injury your horse may require more vitamin C than the body can produce. The horse's body needs vitamin C to grow, maintain, and repair structural tissues. In addition, recent research has shown the need for vitamin C in producing specific proteins, such as collagen, and other structural elements of connective tissue.
Vitamin C is also an important helper nutrient, assisting in the absorption of iron and calcium, the formation of folic acid, and the metabolism of the amino acids tyrosine and tryptophan. The optimum long-term health of your horse rests upon a strong defense, against both external and internal threats. Vitamin C has long been noted for its support of the immune system. It is a potent antioxidant nutrient, and eliminates damaging free radicals produced within the body during oxidation and inflammation.
The 1 lb size provides up to a 64 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
Ester-C by Peak Performance is a vitamin C supplement. Formulated to not upset the horse's stomach or cause ulcers and is 4 times more absorbable than regular vitamin C. Ester-C is used to support normal lung function as well as boost immune defenses, support joint health and assist in allergy relief.
Contains no fillers or sugar.
Supports normal lung function
Boosts immune defenses
Promotes joint health
Assists in allergy relief
The 1.5 lb/0.68 kg size provides up to a 136 day supply for one horse and delivers 5,000 mg of Ester-C.
Super Clear by Cox Vet Labs helps to clean the mouth area of dust, pollen and other airborne agents; thus allowing the animal to breathe more easily and perform up to its highest potential. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies.
Clear Passage can be used prior to competition to open breathing passages for maximum air circulation. This product uses menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil in a natural honey flavor.
One quart provides a 64 day supply for one horse.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Air Power by Finish Line is an all-natural formula that promotes healthy breathing and suppresses coughs quickly. A horse that breathes better performs better!
- Stops coughing fast, often within 10 seconds
- Contains soothing Honey, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Juice, Aloe Vera and more
- Lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles with no side effects
- Cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend
- In many cases, one dose will stop coughing all day
One 1/2 oz syringe contains a single dose.
16 oz provides 32 doses.
34 oz povides 68 doses.
12 Vials of BioEqualizer is the 100% natural Thymic Protein supplement for horses that suffer from EIPH, help fight infection, accelerate healing after injury or surgery and speed up recovery. Thymic protein modulates the animal's own immune system and BioEqualizer can be administered orally or through nebulization with added Zinc Gluconate.
Acute conditions and infections generally require 3 treaments per week for a period of 1 - 3 months. For general health and infection prevention 1 treatment per week is recommended.