Gain Weight supplies levels of essential nutrients and amino acids, essential amounts of Gamma Oryzanol, Omega-3 fatty acids, 40% crude fat and dried Lactobacillus for quick and easy digestibility that are frequently lacking in grains and hay grown in our mineral depleted soils. Adding a small amount of Gain Weight will help your horse obtain the full benefit of adding fat and calories to his diet.
- Improves weight gain
- Lowers risk of colic
- Increases endurance
- Enhances skin, coat and muscle tone
- Increases growth in young horses
- 8 lb tub provides up to a 64-day supply
- 10 lbs Refill bag - 80 day supply for one horse
- 25 lb bucket provides up to a 200-day supply
Please Note: Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Top-Line Xtreme is a revolutionary, soy-free supplement containing an optimum balance of essential amino acids required to enhance the topline of a horse.
- Contains cutting edge nutritional technology with select ingredients to provide the ultimate in muscle growth, development and performance.
- Horses fed Top-Line Xtreme have experienced quick and effective response for top-line, muscle definition and overall development.
- They have also seen improvement in recovery time or how fast horses "bounce back" and perform on subsequent days of competition.
- Pellet form so it can be fed by itself or top-dressed with your horses' grain mixture.
- Predictable results - use with any feed on any horse
- Source of Gamma Oryzanol
15 lb tub provides up to a 30-day supply
Horses are experiencing more weight and topline related problems: Topline wasting away? Horses with hollow areas along the withers and across the topline? Horses backbone is visible? Issues with saddle fit? Drop in performance and stamina? Top-Line Advanced Support Granular can help!
- Fast and effective supplement to add weight on the horse's topline
- See improvement in 30 days or less.
- Contains balanced amino acids for healthy topline development, weight gain
- High protein for improved performance and stamina
- Also contains Rice Bran Oil as a source of Gamma Oryzanol for enhanced muscle
- Flaxseed provides a balanced source of Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Safe to feed to all horses
- Works with all feeds
- Ultra concentrated so you can feed less, just scoops per day
2.2 lb bucket provides up to a 30-day supply
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite and improve body condition and minimize symptoms of horses with ulcers. Liquid format allows rapid absorption for quicker results. Approximately 90% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
- Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers)
- Promotes healing from the inside, rather than simply masking the symptoms
- Optimizes digestive nutrient absorption
- Promotes appetite from picky or weak eaters
- Contains human food grade glutamine, which is known to promote healing of the stomach lining
- Picky eaters back on full feed in 7 days, guaranteed
32oz bottle provides up to 32 day supply
Gallon provides up to 128 day supply
Gastroade by Cox Vet Labs represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Gastroade is a liquid formula that establishes a new approach to dealing with equine gastric distress.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum to neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera, Kaolin, and Bismuth Subsalicylate are proven to relieve gastric upset by coating the stomach
- The gallon container will provide up to a 21-day supply for one horse
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Corta-Flx U-Gard pellets is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. Get U-Gard for your horse and make gastric ulcers a thing of the past.
- Manufacturer field trials show U-GARD is highly effective on gastric ulcers, and show improvements in horses with a variety of grades of ulceration
A 40 lb. pack will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse, dependent upon usage
- 1 oz (28 g) measure by weight enclosed
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
RegenerEQ by Omega Alpha is a brand new way to promote and maintain better overall Gastro Intestinal health in the equine athlete, without limiting the stomach acid production that is so essential for their digestive process. Regener EQ is cost effective and easy to administer in a ready to absorb liquid format.
- RegenerEQ supports stomach health
- Quickly stimulates appetite in horses that are stressed from travel, competition, new surroundings or new feed.
- Backed by 4 years of scientific research and clinical trials
- Shake well before use.
- For oral administration only.
- Administer15ml twice daily orally for 16 days
- Maintenance dose 15 ml once daily.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MARES IN FOAL.
Ingredients: Fraction 23, Sunflower Oil, Flax Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Silica
RegenerEQ is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
REBATES - Click here to sign up