$23.95 - $62.95
Gain Weight supplies levels of essential nutrients and amino acids, essential amounts of Gamma Oryzanol, Omega-3 fatty acids, 40% crude fat and dried Lactobacillus for quick and easy digestibility that are frequently lacking in grains and hay grown in our mineral depleted soils. Adding a small amount of Gain Weight will help your horse obtain the full benefit of adding fat and calories to his diet.
- Improves weight gain
- Lowers risk of colic
- Increases endurance
- Enhances skin, coat and muscle tone
- Increases growth in young horses
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Top-Line Xtreme is a revolutionary, soy-free supplement containing an optimum balance of essential amino acids required to enhance the topline of a horse.
- Contains cutting edge nutritional technology with select ingredients to provide the ultimate in muscle growth, development and performance.
- Horses fed Top-Line Xtreme have experienced quick and effective response for top-line, muscle definition and overall development.
- They have also seen improvement in recovery time or how fast horses "bounce back" and perform on subsequent days of competition.
- Pellet form so it can be fed by itself or top-dressed with your horses' grain mixture.
- Predictable results - use with any feed on any horse Source of Gamma Oryzanol
- An easy to feed scoop in enclosed
Horses are experiencing more weight and topline related problems: Topline wasting away? Horses with hollow areas along the withers and across the topline? Horses backbone is visible? Issues with saddle fit? Drop in performance and stamina? Top-Line Advanced Support can help!
- Fast and effective supplement to add weight on the horse's topline
- See improvement in 30 days or less.
- Contains balanced amino acids for healthy topline development, weight gain
- High protein for improved performance and stamina
- Also contains Rice Bran Oil as a source of Gamma Oryzanol for enhanced muscle
- Flaxseed provides a balanced source of Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Safe to feed to all horses
- Works with all feeds
- Ultra concentrated so you can feed less, just scoops per day
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite in horses with ulcers. Approximately 80% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers). Contains ingredients that cleanse the wound and encourage natural protective coating of stomach and intestine lining while correcting alkaline acid balance. Works in harmony with the equine system - does not mask the problem. Helps optimize food absorption and promote appetite. Contains antibacterial properties.
For the initial treatment administer 2 fluid ounces directly into the horses mouth for 6 to10 weeks. After the initial treatment administer 1 fluid ounce daily.
A 32 oz bottle will provide one horse with up to a 32 day supply.
Gastroade by Cox Vet Labs represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Gastroade is a liquid formula that establishes a new approach to dealing with equine gastric distress.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum to neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera, Kaolin, and Bismuth Subsalicylate are proven to relieve gastric upset by coating the stomach
- The gallon container will provide up to a 21-day supply for one horse
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Corta-Flx U-Gard pellets is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. Get U-Gard for your horse and make gastric ulcers a thing of the past.
Manufacturer field trials show U-GARD is highly effective on gastric ulcers, and show improvements in horses with a variety of grades of ulceration
A 40 lb. pack will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse, dependent upon usage
1 oz (28 g) measure by weight enclosed
Store in a cool dry place
Keep out of reach of children
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
RegenerEQ by Omega Alpha is a brand new way to promote and maintain better overall Gastro Intestinal health in the equine athlete, without limiting the stomach acid production that is so essential for their digestive process. Regener EQ is cost effective and easy to administer in a ready to absorb liquid format.
- RegenerEQ supports stomach health
- Quickly stimulates appetite in horses that are stressed from travel, competition, new surroundings or new feed.
- Backed by 4 years of scientific research and clinical trials
- Shake well before use.
- For oral administration only.
- Administer15ml twice daily orally for 16 days
- Maintenance dose 15 ml once daily.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MARES IN FOAL.
Ingredients: Fraction 23, Sunflower Oil, Flax Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Silica
RegenerEQ is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
$32.00 - $33.95
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
SAVE more on Ulcergard by joining Merial Max Awards! A program by Merial that utilizes your mobile device to scan and submit your rebate forms for Merial Brand Products. Set up and install the app, scan you invoice and barcode to submit your rebate. Your mobile devide will show you your rebate status as soon as it's avilable! Click here to sign up