Unique blend of natural biochemical substances that reduce anxiety and calms your horse even in stressful environments. SynChill is a drug-free gel that promotes relaxation without losing focus. Allowing you to confidently show, riding and train while on SynNutra's SynChill. Administered before a stressful event such as a show, trailering, farrier appt and more. Contains 5-HTP, which is the precursor to serotonin, this is critical to the calming properties. Palatable, sweet tasting gel that is unique in the calming paste world with 5-HTP that crosses the blood-brain barrier. 5-HTP helps to form serotonin, a "feel good" hormone, Vitamin B6 promotes this along. Melatonin increases and works to increase production and maintains the levels of serotonin, complementing the calming properties of both hormones.
- Reduces anxiety
- Drug Free gel
- Contains 5-HTP: precursor to serotonin
- Cross the blood-brain barrier
- FEI Compliant
SynNutra GastroMend Powder is designed to help promote healing of equine gastric ulcers while also maintaining normal digestive functions. Unlike other gastric ulcer treatments that only reduce gastric acid production, GastroMend promotes healing and improves the mucous layer of the stomach. This leads to decreased pain and helps to improve performance, increase appetite, better body condition and hair coat. Many horse's suffer from Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome, horse's that are exposed to stress, like trailering, training, showing/racing etc are more likely to have ulcers. Uniquely formulated with ingredients to increase collagen to help promote gastric ulcer healing, by improving the quality of mucous layer in the stomach.
- Helps promote healing of gastric ulcers
- Maintains normal digestive functions
- Improves mucous layer of stomach
- Works to decrease pain in horse's suffering from ulcers
- Helps to improves performance, body condition, hair coat and increases appetite
- Increase collagen
- Approx 30 day supply for 1 horse
SynAir by SynNutra is a daily respiratory support powdered supplement support for horses at risk of EIPH and to help promote healing of EIPH damaged lungs. SynAir is exclusively designed to promote vasodilation and bronchodilation. SynNutra promotes regeneration of damaged pulmonary blood vessels as well. Ideal for race horses that suffer from EIPH (Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage). Containing only natural ingredients with no drugs, this unique endogen and herbal formula is fortified with Vitamin B6 for improved oxygen exchange within muscles.
- Support horses at risk of EIPH
- Helps promote healing of EIPH damaged lungs
- Ideal for "bleeders" and racehorses
- Helps to regenerate damaged blood vessels
- Dialates bronchial airways for more effective breathing and improves oxygen exchange
- Natural ingredients, no drugs
21 oz bag provides up to a 30-day supply for 1 horse