$8.95 - $9.95
Heavy duty nylon trailer tie with a brass snap at one end and nickel plated panic snap at the other.
- 1" wide nylon
- Adjustable from 25-40"
42" bungee trailer tie with loop at one end and brass snap at the other.
Heavy duty nylon tie with a bull snap at one end and panic snap at the other. Works well as a trailer tie or stall tie.
- Adjustable from 25-40"
- 1" wide nylon"
Chain cross ties with a snap at one end 5' long. Sold in pairs.
- 5' long
- Snap at one end
Cross Ties by Country Pride. Heavy duty nylon works great in a barn aisle or grooming bay.
- 1 inch nylon cross tie pair
- Brass snap on one end, panic snap at the other.
- From snap to snap shortest 4.5 feet
- From snap to snap longest 8.5 feet
This rubber stall tie is made of heavy duty black rubber. A safe and secure way to tie your horse in their stall while you groom, clean, or treat them. These work well for horses of all ages, but may help young horses learning to tie.
- Measures 35" long
- Use in the trailer or stall
- Strong and durable rubber with slight stretch
Fergus Sweep Up Sign is a fun whimsical sign based on the comic by Jean Abernathy is perfect for your stable or barn or anywhere you know that messes occur.
- Measures approximately: 8 1/2" x 11"
- Material: lightweight, durable/flexible plastic
- 4 holes for mounting
- Mounting hardware not included
Turtle Snap Quick Release by Davis - When it comes to tying up your horse, wouldn’t you like to have confidence knowing in a panic situation that the safety of your horse and expensive tack can be achieved? Davis Turtle Snaps are easy to use by offering a quick release.
- Safe method of tying a horse.
- 1" wide nylon webbing
- Length adjusts from 2' to 4'
- Easy open plated steel oval carabiner
- They are designed specifically to release a halter when under a high panic load, preventing injury to both the horse and rider.
- Can be operated with just one hand -rather than the traditional two handed bull snaps.
This convenient clip is the ultimate horse tying tool. With no installation necessary, this clip goes everywhere with ease!
It is perfect for using inside or outside the trailer or for cross tying and high lines. If a horse spooks or pulls back, this clip allows the animal to step back and feel a release of pressure while remaining securely tied.
Recommended for use with a pliable 1/2" to 5/8" synthetic rope.
- 6.125" long
- Made in the USA
This heavy duty coated stall chain. 36" length is ideal for most stalls. Covered in pvc tubing to prevent rubbing when your horse leans and allows for easy cleaning.
- Chain stall chain coated in clear pvc tubing
- Convenient panic snap & safety spring snap for easy use