Nylon strap with loop on one end and snap on the other allows the user to put a snap where ever one is needed. Great for stalls with bars or pipe corrals and a must for traveling and temporary stalls without eyehooks or hanging hardware.
- 1" wide nylon
- Approximately 20" long
Double End Snap. A must have item for horses and livestock as it has no sharp edges for them to get caught on and cannot be opened by the animal.
- Measures 4.75" overall
- Spring loaded single hand operation
- Multiple uses: stall gates, bucket hanger, hay bag hanger & more
Easily mount this water bucket holder to your wall, or pastures, canfit into most corners, this heavy-duty powder-coated steel holder attaches by 2 screw hole openings (no hardware included). Holds most 5 gallon buckets including heated water buckets. Helps to prevent bucket damage from horses sitting on buckets or playing with them.
- Easily mounts on stall walls or in the pasture
- Holds most buckets including heated water buckets
- Prevents bucket damage
- Heavy duty powder coated steel
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- Bucket NOT included
- Hardware NOT included
- Made in the USA
Cross Tie Plate with Ring is a heavy duty piece of hardware designed to accommodate any type of cross tie. Measuring 5" x 3.5" and flat to fit perfectly against any barn wall or post. Its unique swivel ring allows your horse to move his head against the cross-tie freely and makes it easy for a panic snap to attach onto. Four holes in each corner ensure a secure fit.
- Plate 5 x 3/5 inches
- Plate is 3/16 inch thick
- D-Ring 3 x 3 inches
- D-ring is 3/8 inch thick
- For any type of cross tie
- Hardware not included
- Sold individually
The Ultimate Helmet Hanger is the long-awaited solution to storing your helmets, gear, and more! Its unique patent-pending design allows a secure hold on your helmet by cradling inside the helmet cavity to hold the brim in place. Adjustable holding prongs keep it in place for any size helmet in virtually any direction! Say goodbye to helmets constantly falling off the wall and getting damaged hitting the ground or getting scratched up in your tack box, you can now safetly store and transport helmets while letting them air out to keep them staying fresh and avoid mold and mildew buildup. Perfect for show aisles, tack rooms, barns, and garages - it can be used for hanging up boots, chaps, and lightweight gear bags for on-the-go access.
- Patent pending design
- Swivel hook for hanging in any direction
- Holds helmets safely and securely - they will not fall!
- Allows helmets to stay dry and stored safely
- Perfect for holding helmets, boots, chaps, and backpacks
- Can be used with any sort of helmet - riding or otherwise
- Hang in your tack room, garage, or off the back of your car seat!
- Big Dee's logo
Beautifully crafted utility or bucket strap with the signature Baker plaid and red tag. Made from quality 1" wide polypropylene webbing with brass plated hardware. Made in 2 lengths - Short 15" and Long 20". The Baker Utlity strap has a snap at one end and a ring at the other for ease of use.
Weaver Multi-purpose Tie Strap is constructed of durable nylon featuring a 2 1/2 inch long spring buckle on one end and teeth that provide a secure grip. This is one of those must have items to keep on hand in your tack room, tool box, grooming tote or show box - ideal for a quick and easy gate latch, bucket holder, strap to keep your fence panels together, you name it!
- Available in 2 ft or 3 ft. length
- Price varies by length
- Durable 1" nylon construction
- Nickel pated hardware
- 2 1/2" Spring buckle with teeth for secure closure
- Not for use on animals
- Handcrafted in the USA
Quick release panic snap. Great for replacing broken cross ties or trailer ties. These snaps open in the event of a sudden hard jerk to help avoid broken halters or injury to your horse in case of an emergency. Easy enough to release one handed so they're convenient for everyday use around the barn too.
- 1" x 3"
- Flat D-ring end
- Panic snap style
This steel cage bolts to the wall so the bucket can fit right inside without any eye bolts or double end snaps. Great for horses or other animals that tend to rub, twist or play with their buckets.
- Fits most 20 quart sized buckets
- Mounting screws or bolts are required (not included)
- All rounded edges to avoid injury
- Protects plastic and rubber buckets from destructive horses
- Approximate width: 18.75" (18" from hole to hole)
- Height: 11.5" (outside measurement, top to bottom)
- Depth: 15" (outside measurement, front to back)
Big Dee's Wall Mounted Thermometer is handy for house or barn
- Maple wood
- 9" tall x 2.5" wide
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
Metal screw with a loop on one end. It can be screwed directly into the wall and is used to hold buckets or cross ties with additional snap(s).
Throat snaps on halters can often loose their spring or the tabs can break off making your halter totally useless. Instead of buying a whole new one, simply cut off the old snap with bolt cutters & add this new replacement snap. All you need is a Phillips head screw driver to tighten it on.
- 3 inch length
- 1 inch width at the bottom
- Phillips head screw
- Fits most halters, leather or nylon
Chicago Screw package. Perfect for quick repairs and replacements on reins, headstalls, breast collars, and more! Each Package includes 3 sets of 1/4" screws.
- Includes 6 sets of screws (3 with 1/4" posts & 3 with 3/8" posts)
- Neutral floral design in nickel plated brass or plain brass to fit well with any bridle or reins
- Uses a standard flat head screw driver for proper tightening
- A torx or star driver can also be used for even more precise tightening
- Can also be used for general tack repair and leather strap goods