Nylon strap with loop on one end and snap on the other allows the user to put a snap where ever one is needed. Great for stalls with bars or pipe corrals and a must for traveling and temporary stalls without eyehooks or hanging hardware.
- 1" wide nylon
- Approximately 20" long
$0.99 - $1.99
Double End Snap. A must have item for horses and livestock as it has no sharp edges for them to get caught on and cannot be opened by the animal.
- Measures 4.75" overall
- Spring loaded single hand operation
- Multiple uses: stall gates, bucket hanger, hay bag hanger & more
The Ultimate Helmet Hanger is the long-awaited solution to storing your helmets, gear, and more! Its unique patent-pending design allows a secure hold on your helmet by cradling inside the helmet cavity to hold the brim in place. Adjustable holding prongs keep it in place for any size helmet in virtually any direction! Say goodbye to helmets constantly falling off the wall and getting damaged hitting the ground or getting scratched up in your tack box, you can now safetly store and transport helmets while letting them air out to keep them staying fresh and avoid mold and mildew buildup. Perfect for show aisles, tack rooms, barns, and garages - it can be used for hanging up boots, chaps, and lightweight gear bags for on-the-go access.
- Patent pending design
- Swivel hook for hanging in any direction
- Holds helmets safely and securely - they will not fall!
- Allows helmets to stay dry and stored safely
- Perfect for holding helmets, boots, chaps, and backpacks
- Can be used with any sort of helmet - riding or otherwise
- Hang in your tack room, garage, or off the back of your car seat!
- Big Dee's logo
Weaver Multi-purpose Tie Strap is constructed of durable nylon featuring a 2 1/2 inch long spring buckle on one end and teeth that provide a secure grip. This is one of those must have items to keep on hand in your tack room, tool box, grooming tote or show box - ideal for a quick and easy gate latch, bucket holder, strap to keep your fence panels together, you name it!
- Available in 2 ft or 3 ft. length
- Price varies by length
- Durable 1" nylon construction
- Nickel pated hardware
- 2 1/2" Spring buckle with teeth for secure closure
- Not for use on animals
- Handcrafted in the USA
Quick release panic snap. Great for replacing broken cross ties or trailer ties. These snaps open in the event of a sudden hard jerk to help avoid broken halters or injury to your horse in case of an emergency. Easy enough to release one handed so they're convenient for everyday use around the barn too.
- 1" x 3"
- Flat D-ring end
- Panic snap style
Big Dee's Wall Mounted Thermometer is handy for house or barn
- Maple wood
- 9" tall x 2.5" wide
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
Metal screw with a loop on one end. It can be screwed directly into the wall and is used to hold buckets or cross ties with additional snap(s).
Chicago Screw package. Perfect for quick repairs and replacements on reins, headstalls, breast collars, and more! Each Package includes 3 sets of 1/4" screws.
- Includes 6 sets of screws (3 with 1/4" posts & 3 with 3/8" posts)
- Neutral floral design in nickel plated brass or plain brass to fit well with any bridle or reins
- Uses a standard flat head screw driver for proper tightening
- A torx or star driver can also be used for even more precise tightening
- Can also be used for general tack repair and leather strap goods
This gate latch can be used as a gate latch or as a bucket hook. There is a ring with a hook underneath it attached to a strong metal piece. This metal piece mounts to the wall. Then a piece of chain hooks around to keep the gate in place.
- 5" chain
- Screw eye and plate with ring and hook
This gate latch is lockable and will not freeze. There is a hook connected to a chain. Hook the chain around the gate or stall door. Pound the bent nail into the wall so that enough room is left to drop the hook onto. These are very difficult for horses to escape from.
Designed for easy access
Spring loaded locking ring
Can easily be padlocked
This metal clamp, is a must for keeping square fly scrims closed and neatly in place. Also handy for many purposes around the barn from keeping supplement bags closed to clipping items up around the barn. Easy enough to use with one hand while offering a firm hold on your items.
Screweye with Ring is made of solid Nickel Plated metal. Used for crossties or other construction projects around the barn. 2" diameter.
- Solid metal Screweye with Ring
- 2" diameter
Brass Plated Halter Snap for replacing snaps on halter cheeks. Flat slotted end makes it easy to stitch to halter cheek and strong reinforced metal clip at the other end. Breathe new life into your favorite piece of tack!
- Brass plated replacement snap
- Various sized available