Nylon strap with loop on one end and snap on the other allows the user to put a snap where ever one is needed. Great for stalls with bars or pipe corrals and a must for traveling and temporary stalls without eyehooks or hanging hardware.
- 1" nylon, 25" long
- Nickel snap
Double End Snap. A must have item for horses and livestock as it has no sharp edges for them to get caught on and cannot be opened by the animal.
- Measures 4.75" overall
- Spring loaded single hand operation
- Multiple uses: stall gates, bucket hanger, hay bag hanger & more
Big Dee's Wall Mounted Thermometer is handy for house or barn
- Maple wood
- 9" tall x 2.5" wide
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
Chicago Screw package. Perfect for quick repairs and replacements on reins, headstalls, breast collars, and more! Each Package includes 3 sets of 1/4" screws.
- Includes 6 sets of screws (3 with 1/4" posts & 3 with 3/8" posts)
- Neutral floral design in nickel plated brass or plain brass to fit well with any bridle or reins
- Uses a standard flat head screw driver for proper tightening
- A torx or star driver can also be used for even more precise tightening
- Can also be used for general tack repair and leather strap goods
This gate latch can be used as a gate latch or as a bucket hook. There is a ring with a hook underneath it attached to a strong metal piece. This metal piece mounts to the wall. Then a piece of chain hooks around to keep the gate in place.
- 5" chain
- Screw eye and plate with ring and hook
This gate latch is lockable and will not freeze. There is a hook connected to a chain. Hook the chain around the gate or stall door. Pound the bent nail into the wall so that enough room is left to drop the hook onto. These are very difficult for horses to escape from.
Designed for easy access
Spring loaded locking ring
Can easily be padlocked
This metal clamp, is a must for keeping square fly scrims closed and neatly in place. Also handy for many purposes around the barn from keeping supplement bags closed to clipping items up around the barn. Easy enough to use with one hand while offering a firm hold on your items.
This is a screweye with a ring through the loop of the screweye. It can be used for cross ties.
2 inch ring
Equi-Ping is a safety tether release for horses and ponies that can be used inside or outside the stable as well as while traveling in a horse stall or trailer. They can be used on the outside of stalls and trailers at shows. You can safely leave Equi-Ping outside in all weather and is a must have piece for any safety kit.
- The safety mechanism is easy to open and close.
- Lead ropes smoothly slip through the Equi-Ping making for ease of use.
- It's designed to be re-used and comes in a range of colors.
- One Size only
Directions for use: When tethering your horse, simply attach Equi-Ping to the metal ring on your stable wall, stall or trailer then tie your horse's lead rope to it. If your horse or pony panics and pulls back, the Equi-Ping is designed to "ping" open when a certain stress point is reached safely releasing to help avoid injury to the horse.
Although Equi-Ping cannot prevent injury in all cases, it does significantly reduce the risk.
The Blocker Tie Ring by Blocker Horsemanship Products provides a safe humane way to tie your horse and is easily used in cross ties, single ties, grooming and tack areas, trailers, high lines, picket lines and hitch rails.
- Designed to allow a horse to pull slack in the rope when it panics or falls.
- Mag-loc closure holds the tie-tongue in place allowing it to be mounted at any height.
- The lead stays on either side of the tie-tongue prevent it from sliding around the ring so your horse can safely pull from any angle.
- Quick snap easily allows you to move the tie from location to location