Nickel Plated Double End Snap. A must have item for horses and livestock as it has no sharp edges for them to get caught on and cannot be opened by the animal.
- Measures 4.75" overall
- Spring loaded single hand operation
- Multiple uses: stall gates, bucket hanger, hay bag hanger & more
Nylon strap with loop on one end and snap on the other allows the user to put a snap where ever one is needed. Great for stalls with bars or pipe corrals and a must for traveling and temporary stalls without eyehooks or hanging hardware.
- 1" wide nylon
- Approximately 20" long
Metal screw with a loop on one end. It can be screwed directly into the wall and is used to hold buckets or cross ties with additional snap(s).
Securely fasten any bucket to a fence or stall with the Weaver Nylon Bucket Strap. Available in a variety of fun patterns to match other items in the Weaver Patterned Collection, this strap features a nickel plated snap on one end and a loop on the other end with a half twist to help keep the bucket hanging straight. Simply run this durable nylon strap around a fence post and attach the snap to the bucket's handle.
- Nickel plated hardware
- Holds buckets securely in place
- Measures 1" x 22"
Screweye with Ring is made of solid Nickel Plated metal. Used for crossties or other construction projects around the barn. 2" diameter.
- Solid metal Screweye with Ring
- 2" diameter
Throat snaps on halters can often loose their spring or the tabs can break off making your halter totally useless. Instead of buying a whole new one, simply cut off the old snap with bolt cutters & add this new replacement snap. All you need is a Phillips head screw driver to tighten it on.
- 3 inch length
- 1 inch width at the bottom
- Phillips head screw
- Fits most halters, leather or nylon
Chicago Screw package. Perfect for quick repairs and replacements on reins, headstalls, breast collars, and more! Each Package includes 3 sets of 1/4" screws.
- Includes 6 sets of screws (3 with 1/4" posts & 3 with 3/8" posts)
- Neutral floral design in nickel plated brass or plain brass to fit well with any bridle or reins
- Uses a standard flat head screw driver for proper tightening
- A torx or star driver can also be used for even more precise tightening
- Can also be used for general tack repair and leather strap goods
Safely hang your bucket anywhere with this Mountain Rope hanger. Designed to be looped around a board or fence rail and safely keep your bucket off the ground. Great to take with you on overnight camping trips or horse shows. Rope hanger measures approximately 26" long from loop end to the last knot end.
- Easy to use
- Durable mountain rope
- Great for camping and trail riding
- Approximately 26" long from loop end to last knot end
- Color: Black with specks of tan
Easily and conveniently carry your western saddle with the Tough 1 Saddle Carrying Strap. Made to snap onto saddle's dee rings making carrying a breeze. Made from strong nylon with padded neoprene on the back for comfort.
- Attaches to saddle dee rings
- Made from durable nylon
- Padded neoprene for comfort
- 27" long - snap end to snap end
- Easily transport saddle
- Color: Black
Say goodbe to cumbersome bucket hangings with The Happy Hook! Allows you to hang feed and water buckets easily without a spring close snap.
Tubular metal with a u-shape at both ends and an open back to slide the bucket handle into. The hook is deep so it will stay secure even if your horse likes to play with their buckets.
- 4.5" long
- Tubular hook with single end opening for hanging of buckets
Easily mount this water bucket holder to your wall, or pastures, canfit into most corners, this heavy-duty powder-coated steel holder attaches by 2 screw hole openings (no hardware included). Holds most 5 gallon buckets including heated water buckets. Helps to prevent bucket damage from horses sitting on buckets or playing with them.
- Easily mounts on stall walls or in the pasture
- Holds most buckets including heated water buckets
- Prevents bucket damage
- Heavy duty powder coated steel
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- Bucket NOT included
- Hardware NOT included
- Made in the USA
A handy tool for any quick fix situation! 7 in-1 interchangeable screwdriver features A rubber secure grip handle with 7 screws to choose from. Rubber ring easily stores bits all in place around the base of the screwdriver, so there is no need to carry around multiple types of screwdrivers. Contains a supply of 10 scroll engraved Chicago Screws in two sizes. Includes five of each size for repairing halters, tack, and more.
- Includes 10 Chicago screws
- 7 screws bits
- 1/4" post
- No-slip rubber grip
- Built-in rubber ring bit storage
- Comes with slotted, Phillips and Pozi insert bits
- Screwdriver may vary
- Solid Brass or Nickel over Brass
This snap is nickel plated metal and has a snap at one end and the other end is open and can be closed with a hammer or vice if needed.
Available in 4.5 inch or 5 inch sizes.
The Tough-1 EZ Open TriggerBull Replacement Snap is a heavy-duty, durable piece of solid hardware that is great for repairs or upgrades to existing leads and more. This patented design can support up to over 1 Ton of pull-testing, holding up when you need it most. Cleverly engineered end unscrews to replace any broken snap hook - no sewing needed!
- Easy to use, one handed design
- Nickel plated
- 4" long with 1" eye
- US Patent 6925690
- Pull tested to 2100 lbs
- End unscrews to replace broken snap hook
Give your tack room a bit of classic equestrian styling with this Large Brass Horseshoe Hook. Constructed of solid brass, this piece is perfect for hanging in tack rooms, stalls fronts, and more for bridles, halters, and various tack equipment. Mounting screws included.
- Solid brass
- Dimensions: 4.5" H x 4.0" W
- Extends 1.50"
- Hardware included