$7.95 - $9.95
600 Denier Hay Bag
Durable hay bags made form 600 Denier are designed to keep your horse happily munching away all day long. Circular hole is strategically placed so your horse has easy access to the hay without a lot of waste. Easily hang any where by the two metal rings at the top of the bag on each side.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rings for hanging
- 600D poly PVC coated Nylon
- Single opening for horses to eat out of
- Less hay waste
$6.95 - $7.95
Big Dee's slow feed hay net Â features 2” small holes to encourage slower consumption of hay. Perfect for shows and in the trailer.
- Holds approximately 3 flakes
- 2" holes
Hay Bale Bag designed to hold a 2 string bale of hay. Convenient way to transport and store bales of hay while traveling, especially at shows. Keeps hay nice and neat in one place and prevents leaving a trail of hay behind you to clean up. Features a water resistant outer shell, with heavy-duty zipper, durable nylon handles for easy carrying and metal grommets on the side of the bag allows the hay to breathe.
- Holds a regular 2-string bale
- Metal grommets allows hay to breathe
- Multiple handles and shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Heavy duty zipper with reinforced seams for durability
- Water repellent
- Measures approximately 42" long x 22" wide x 15" tall
- 20" wide x 30" tall x 6" deep
- Top load with rings for hanging
- Fits approximately 2-3 flakes of hay
- Nylon binding
- 6" hole
The Ultra Slow Feeder Hay Net has smaller openings to slow down hay consumption. The 1" openings curb vigorous eating and may even inprove digestion. Helps make hay last longer and is easy to fill.
- 1" x 1" openings regulates how fast a horse eats.
- Holds approximately 5-6 flakes of hay
- Available in a variety of colors
- Measures 42" long when empty (not including rope to hang)
This Easy Fill Nylon Hay Net has a canvas material top that the nylon of the net is fed through that makes filling much easier than a standard net.
- 25" canvas opening
- Large holes
Heavy Gauge Bale Net by Texas Haynet is perfect for feeding outside and for aggressive eaters. This heavy guage nylon net features 2 inch holes to keep frustration down and make extracting hay slightly easier.
*Please use caution when using product with blanketed or haltered horses or any horned animals. A flush round feeder is suggestion for use.
Premium Hay Net by Country Pride made of cotton. This is a great haynet with large openings to allow easy access to hay. Features metal rings at the top to allow for easier closure, and conveniently ties to a trailer or stall.
- Made of cotton rope.
- It is a loosely knit pattern to allow access to hay.
- Has metal rings at the top
The nylon hay bale carrier is made of a strong water repellent nylon. It has a zipped top, nylon straps for added strength and handles for added convenience.
- Width- 18 inches
- Length - 42 inches
- Height - 16 inches
Repair Kit by Texas Hay Net - Fix your Round Bal Net or just your regular hay nets with this repair kit. Comes iwth everything you need for an easy repair.
Slow Feed Hay Bag with Mesh by Country Pride. This Heavy duty nylon hay bag features a small mesh openings to slow your horses intake, make hay last longer and potentially improve digestion.
- Size: 31" x 22" - Easily holds 5 flakes of hay
- Closed bottom to prevent hay falling though onto the ground
- Top load with rings for hanging
- Color: Black
- 3" mesh openings
Country Pride Cordura Hay Bag with mesh. A great update on traditional nylon single opening hay bags. The mesh sides allow air to circulate, preventing moisture build up and mold. 2 top tie rings for hanging in the barn or the trailer. Add a double end snap for quick and easy hanging.
- Attached dee ring on back for securing to wall if needed to prevent horses from spinning the bag
- Durable canvas shell
- Fits up to 2-3 flakes (approximately)
- 19in width x 22.5in height
- 7 inch width mesh sides & 9 inch front opening
Hay Hoops Collapsible Wall Hay Feeder by Tough1 mimics a natural feeding position and provide a natural feeding experience which reduces the likelihood of developing ulcers. Helps reduce cribbing, weaving, and pawing.
- Reduces vices such as cribbing, weaving, and pawing.
- Mounting low mimics natural grazing position.
- Very simple to use and easy to load!
- Net not included (must use net with holes no larger than 2” x 2”).
- Patent Pending.
- Color: Black Hammered Finish
Hay Bag by Country Pride is a classic style hay bag that easily attaches to your trailer with a ring closure. Just add a snap and you're ready to go!
- Double ring top closure
- Top Load
- Single Feed Hole
- Measures: 29.5" x 23" x 8.5"
Slow Feed Web Hay Feeder by Tough 1
Perfect for slowing down those fast eaters and fits onto Hay Hoops frame.
- Durable 1/2" webbing
- 2"x2" openings
- 26" wide x 30" long
- Does not include hoop