Country Pride Scratchless Hay bag is ideal for horses that need to be slowed down while eating or to help prevent waste. Great for trailering or long days tied up at the showgrounds as there is no metal hardware. Easily fill with hay and use the drawstring closure to prevent your horse from getting in the top. Unique design with 15 holes on 1 side and 25 holes on the other side.
- Great for slowing down hay consumption
- No metal hardware to scratch your trailer
- Easy load drawstring top opening
- 2x3.5 inch openings
- 20"h x 22.5" w x 9"d
- Color: Black
Save time and money with the Slow Feed Hay Net! Features 2" small holes to encourage slower consumption of hay. Perfect for shows and in the trailer. With its quality and durable nylon knit, these hay nets are perfect for messy eaters and voracious grazers, making stall cleanup easier and putting more money back in your pocket!
- Holds approximately 3 flakes
- 2" holes
- Can fit in Hay Hoop Feeder
Premium Hay Net by Country Pride made of cotton. This is a great haynet with large openings to allow easy access to hay. Features metal rings at the top to allow for easier closure, and conveniently ties to a trailer or stall.
- Made of cotton rope.
- It is a loosely knit pattern to allow access to hay.
- Has metal rings at the top
Large Nylon Hay net. Loose knit knotted pattern to allow easy access. Top drawstring expands easily for reloading.
- Helps reduce hay waste
- Keeps hay dry and up off the ground
- Holds approx. 4 flakes
- Shades of Green may vary
This Hay Bag from Country Pride is an easy-to-use hay bag that can be used in a variety of ways. Attach to your trailer, stall front, and more with its reinforced double-ring closure. Simply add your preferred snap and get on your way! Solid nylon throughout stays weather-resistent and easy to clean and store.
- Double ring top closure
- Top load
- Single feed hole
- Heavy duty nylon throughout
- Measures: 29.5" x 23" x 8.5"
Country Pride Cordura Hay Bag with mesh. A great update on traditional nylon single opening hay bags. The mesh sides allow air to circulate, preventing moisture build up and mold. 2 top tie rings for hanging in the barn or the trailer. Add a double end snap for quick and easy hanging.
- Attached dee ring on back for securing to wall if needed to prevent horses from spinning the bag
- Durable canvas shell
- Fits up to 2-3 flakes (approximately)
- 19in width x 22.5in height
- 7 inch width mesh sides & 9 inch front opening
Slow Feed Hay Bag with Mesh by Country Pride. This Heavy duty nylon hay bag features a small mesh openings to slow your horses intake, make hay last longer and potentially improve digestion.
- Size: 31" x 22" - Easily holds 5 flakes of hay
- Closed bottom to prevent hay falling though onto the ground
- Top load with rings for hanging
- Color: Black
- 3" mesh openings
Country Pride's Ultra Slow Feeder Hay Net has smaller openings to slow down hay consumption. The 1" openings curb vigorous eating and may even improve digestion, and thickly woven construction keeps this net from falling apart with even the most enthusiastic munchers. Its large capacity makes this the perfect stall addition for horses that may be limited to outdoor turnout, on stall rest, or go through large amounts of hay too quickly! Easy to hang with preferred snap of choice or can be fastened in combination with a hay hoop.
- 1" x 1" openings regulates how fast a horse eats
- Top loading
- Holds approximately 5-6 flakes of hay
- Available in a variety of colors
- Measures 42" long when empty (not including rope to hang)
- Suitable for use with hay hoop
Half Bale Hay Bag - Convenient hay bag makes traveling with your horse even easier. Great for taking on day or overnight trips, no more leaving trails of hay every where you go. 600 Denier bag easily fits an average half bale of hay inside. Features grommet holes on both the front and back sides for ventilation to prevent moisture build up, smooth inner lining also prevents water from seeping in from unexpected weather changes. The sturdy, nylon encased solid plastic bottom keeps its shape, top zip closure provides for easy loading and the two long handles make this bag easy to carry.
- Holds half bale of hay
- Sturdy nylon encased plastic bottom to keep shape
- 4 Grommet holes on front and back side for ventilation
- Dual 21" long nylon handles for easy carrying
- Aasutex waterproof inner lining
- Plastic feet on bottom keep bag off barn floor
- Measures 21" Long x 21" Wide x 17" High
- Black only
Our Tote Hay Bag is an ample hay tote that is perfect for transport and easily adjusts to fit most heights for trailering. Snap closure for easy reloading & to prevent horses from pulling hay out of the top.
- Adjustable tote strap
- Top Load
- Single Feed Hole
- Size: 26" x 23" x 6"
This slow feed hay bag is built to hold up to heavy use & aggressive eaters. Safe for hanging in the stall, on a trailer, or at a show; this durable and rugged slow feed bag is a lasting value.Product Details:
- Holds roughly 2 flakes of hay
- Two-inch square mesh wastes less hay
- Double-stitched 600 denier nylon prevents ripping and tearing
- Adjustable top and bottom straps for hanging stabilization
- Top and bottom straps fasten with bull snap clips attached to sturdy D-rings
- Size: 24" tall x 21 1/2" wide x 7" deep (2" mesh)
Weaver Slow Feed Hay Bag are top loading, constructed of durable 600 denier polyester with a mesh bottom for ventilation and two adjustable detachable straps for easy transportation and hanging options. Slow feed hay bags help to alleviate boredom, promote healthy digestion, reduce waste and are great for use in stalls or trailers.
- Measures: 25"w x 18 1/2"h
- Material: 600D polyester
- Top load opening measures: 11 1/2"
- Two adjustable, detachable straps
- Mesh bottom
Hay Hoops Collapsible Wall Hay Feeder by Tough1 mimics a natural low to the ground feeding position and slows down consumption to reduce the likelihood of developing ulcers. Since a slow feed net also allows the hay last longer, it can reduce cribbing, weaving, stall walking and pawing since your horse has less idle time to develop these bad habits.
- Mounting low mimics natural grazing position
- Very simple to use and easy to load
- Net not included (must use net with holes no larger than 2" x 2")
- Patent Pending
- Color: Black Hammered Finish
Scratch Free Hay Bag by Professional's Choice features slow feed design and heavy duty nylon webbed rope for easy hanging, this bag is completely free of metal hardware to protect your trailer from being scratched. Draw string closure opens up full for easy hay loading.
- Hardware free
- Draw string closure
- Opens for easy hay loading
- Heavy-duty nylon webbed rope for hanging
- Designed so horse eat slower for proper digestion
- Measures 22 inches Tall x 23 inches Wide
- Openings measure 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches
Tough 1's Slow Feed Web Hay Feeder is great at the barn, away at shows, and more! Perfect for horses that may munch through hay too quickly or are messy eaters. Designed to fit perfectly with the Hay Hoops Feeder, it can also be used by itself. Durable webbing with 2" openings ensures quick eaters take their time with their hay, creating less mess and waste, and therefore more money in your pocket!
- Designed to fit the Hay Hoop Feeder
- 26" width x 30" length
- Durable 1/2" webbing
- 2"x2" openings
- Makes stall cleaning easier
- Hay Hoop sold separately