Don't leave home without it! The trailer helper is an essential accessory to any tandem axle trailer. It's an easy, safe, and fast way to change a flat tire on your trailer. With a capacity of up to 8,000 pounds, you might not even need to unload your livestock. Be sure to loosen the lug nuts of the flat tire before driving onto the Trailer Helper.
- Made of steel
- Diamond plate pattern in wheel area for grip
- Retracting carry handle
- Intended for use on 2 and 3 horse trailers
- 32" l x 7.25" w x 6" cradle height
- 18 lbs
Digital System by Trailer Eyes
Perfect for trailering, foal camera or just around the barn! Comes complete with a 7" monitor screen that can be split into sections for more views! (additional cameras required)
- One way audio capacity - from camera to monitor
- Built in SD card socket for recording *SD card not included
- 3 recording modes - manual, scheduled or motion detection
- Secure digital wireless connection
- Range up to 450 ft
- HD resolution 1280x720
- Infrared Night Vision
- Easy to Use and Mount!
Trailer & Barn Camera by Trailer Eyes
Perfect for in the trailer to monitor your horses while on the go! Sends the video directly to your smartphone or tablet, no router is needed in the truck or trailer.
- Does not use data package
- Can still operate the phone while in use
- Weatherproof metal case for indoor/outdoor use
- HD picture quality, color video image
- Infrared night vision
- Remote control lens - zoom in/out
- Snapshot or video recording
- Ceiling mount bracket
- Outdoor booster antenna
- Trailer lights power adapter to power the camera
- Power adapter included
- For trailers less than 35ft
- Free App download
- If using in the barn, camera needs to be within WiFi signal range
Leather head bumper with neoprene lining can be worn to help prevent injuries to the horse while hauling & trailering.
- 2 slots for ears
- 3 tabs to slide halter's crown piece through to secure
- Average horse size
ManeStay Clip On.
Perfect for quickly identifying your horse during disasters or at an evacuation shelter. No one wants to think of the worst situations but you must prepare for them. Quickly and easily clip this identification tag onto your horse, mini or donkey without worrying if it will get hung up on anything. This clip on contains all of your important information in case of an accident to help you reunite with your animal.
- Easy to spot
- Info is waterproof and permanent
- Designed to go into the mane or tail
- Weighs only 1.7 ounces
- High visibility yellow color
- 8.75" length
- Made in the USA
Shipping Boots Protect your horse's legs on the trailer from cuts & scrapes. Durable Nylon outer with poly fill padding. Great contrasting color choices in dark shades that will help hide dirt & scuff marks.
- Durable nylon outer shell
- One Size fits most, set of 4
- 4 velcro tabs to help provide a snug fit
- Extended top cuffs to protect the knees & hocks
- Reinforced nylon band around the pastern area
- Length of back seam on front boot measures 19"
- Length of back seam on back boot measures 25"
- Circumference of boot (measured at mid tendon area) starts at 12.5" and expands up to 18.5"
Trailer-Aid Jack Stand provides a safe and easy way to change a flat on your trailer without having to unload, simply drive the good tire onto the jack and change your flat. A must have for any trailer owner, this useful tool can even be used as a wheel chock when the trailer is not in use.
- Color: Black
- Measures: 6" x 24"
- Constructed of High strength polymer
- 6 Ton maximum trailer capacity
- Traction treads
- 3 rows of bottom teeth for secure gripping
- Front holes and rear slots for easy handling
- Rounded corners
Window Screen by Big Dee's
- Keeps debris, insects and dirt out while allowing air to circulate and keep your trailer well-ventilated and cool.
- Heavy-duty hook and loop closures adjust to fit most windows and make it easy to feed without having to open the trailer door.
- Convenient mounting fasteners are included for easy installation.
- 30.5" W x 24" H
10 Pocket Organizer. Perfect for hanging in the barn, in the trailer or anywhere else you need to stay organized. This organizer has 2 large mesh pockets and 2 rows of smaller mesh pockets.
- 6 Grommets make it easy to hang just about anywhere
- 2 Large Zipper pockets
- 1 row of closed bottom mesh pockets
- 1 row of open/elastic pockets so moisture and dirt won't build up
- 47" tall x 19.5" wide
- Mounting hardware included
Red reflective decals with the same engineer grade material that is used on most utility vehicles as well as police cars and fire trucks.
- Letters are 4" high
- The word "caution" is 13" long
- The word "horses" is 12" long.
The Professional's Choice Trailer door caddy's are the only organizer designed to accommodate you and your horse.
- Composed of durable construction
- Features both open and zipper mesh pockets to keep things neat and organized.
- Insulated cup holders keep your beverages cold while grooming.
- It installs easily and securely to a trailer or stall door with three grommets along each side.
- The trailer door caddy includes mounting hardware.
- Medium measures: 27" tall x 24" wide
- Large measures: 40" tall x 24" wide
Professional's Choice products may not be shipped outside of the United States and Canada.
Equi-Ping is a safety tether release for horses and ponies that can be used inside or outside the stable as well as while traveling in a horse stall or trailer. They can be used on the outside of stalls and trailers at shows. You can safely leave Equi-Ping outside in all weather and is a must have piece for any safety kit.
- The safety mechanism is easy to open and close.
- Lead ropes smoothly slip through the Equi-Ping making for ease of use.
- It's designed to be re-used and comes in a range of colors.
- One Size only
Directions for use: When tethering your horse, simply attach Equi-Ping to the metal ring on your stable wall, stall or trailer then tie your horse's lead rope to it. If your horse or pony panics and pulls back, the Equi-Ping is designed to "ping" open when a certain stress point is reached safely releasing to help avoid injury to the horse.
Although Equi-Ping cannot prevent injury in all cases, it does significantly reduce the risk.
Heavy duty nylon trailer tie with a brass snap at one end and nickel plated panic snap at the other.
- 1" wide nylon
- Adjustable from 25-40"
Easy to use trailer loading aid. Perfect for when you don't have any help, and your stubborn horse just needs a little extra encouragement. Convenient top loop stabilizes the nylon web at the just the right height over the back end.
- Black Nylon webbing with hand loops
- Total length measures 20' 2"
- Top loop over the back end measures 32"
Nylon shipping boots by Toklat.
- Heavy nylon binding for durability
- Bullet nose velcro to help prevent premature "stripping"
- Wrap around design to fully cover and protect the rear tendon.
- 420 Denier nylon outer shell for durability
- Heavy polyester fleece lining for extra padding and protection.
- Nylon reinforced center strap for extra protection against tears while loading and unloading from trailers
- Fetlock relief to eliminate pressure on sensitive fetlock area and keep the boot from turning
- One piece contoured flair bell for greater strength
- Made in the USA
- 14" in length for the front legs