$7.50 - $7.99
- Diameter 15"
- Height 12"
This Rolled Lip Water Bucket by Horsemen's Pride is one of our most popular water buckets. This durable bucket holds up to rigorous daily barn use!
- 15" wide x 13" deep
- Large 20 quart capacity
- 5/16" galvanized handle
- Spill handle on bottom
Horseman's Pride 20qt water bucket
- Turned up lip and a flat back.
- Galvanized handle with a spill handle on the bottom of the bucket.
- Turned up lip allows for a generous top opening that horses find inviting including draft breeds.
- Highly durable, this bucket is even a great deterrent to those horses who tend to chew the lip of their traditional buckets.
- 15" wide x 12 1/2" deep
This is a black canvas corner feeder that has 3 grommeted holes to attach the bag to a trailer.
Black canvas with 3 grommets holes
23 x 23 x 23 and is 12" deep.
Mounting hardware not included.
This heavy wall large capacity corner container is what by all standards can be called a real smart choice. Multi-practical, it can be used as a corner feeder for horses. It's easy to clean. Its one-piece construction makes an excellent stall feeder or waterer. Special offset front lip design helps keep feed inside. Fastens to corners with bolt or with double-end snaps, (not included). Two piece real brass eyelets. Made with FORTALLOY Rubber-polymer alloy to resist cold weather cracking.
- 23" x 16" Top x 9 5/8" Height
Round 30-quart feeder tub made with Fortalloy rubber-polyethylene blend for exceptional strength and toughness even at low temperatures.
Thick wall construction and heavy-duty brass snap hooks and galvanized reinforcements ensure long lasting durability.
- Capacity markings in gallons and liters.
- Heavy-duty brass snaps with galvanized reinforcements.
- Fortalloy rubber-PE blend.
- Resists cracking.
- Perimeter rim helps bottom of bucket from excessive scratching.
- Feed saver ring compatible
- 17 3/8" diameter x 12" height
Feed tub by Horseman's Pride
Our most popular feed tub that is made out of durable plastic in a variety of colors.
- This large feed tub has a 30 quart capacity, is 22 inches in diameter and 10 inches deep.
- This mini feed tub has a 18 quart capacity, is 14 inches in diameter and 9 inches deep.
* Feed Saver Ring not included
The better bucket is an ergonomic feeder or water bucket that is excellent for horses, cattle, and other livestock. The angular design accomodates your animal's facial structure and allows a more natural eating manner.
The tapered sides funnels the feed towards the back of the bucket which makes it more accessible and can reduce animal behavioral problems. The flat back provides stability against a wall or fence. It will also conveniently fit in a corner or on a flat wall with a traditional wall bracket or snap hook.
The better bucket is constructed of durable, impact resistant, high density polyethylene with smoothed, finished edges complete with a heavy duty handle.
21.8" x 15.5" x 13.5"
20 Quart over-the-fence feeder. Features heavy duty galvanized "L" shaped adjustable brackets and mounting hardware.
- 14" x 17" Top x 11" Height.
Heavy duty design construction. 6 qt size.
Molded plastic bracket - fits over a 2 x 4
Markings in quarts and liters
9 1/2 "x 11" Top x 5 1/2" height.
Reinforced rubber composition makes these extremely resistant to cold weather cracking.
17" diameter x 4.5" height
Professional's Choice Trailer Corner Feeder. This ultra-tough trailer feeder features an air-permeable mesh bottom allows dust and debris to fall through and resists mildew. This feeder can be easily be used in slant load trailers or as a corner feeder in a stall.
1000 denier mesh bottom
Comes complete with three double-ended heavy duty snaps.
Finished off with nylon webbing edges and reinforced grommets at each corner.
Measures: 33” x 26” x 23” x 11” deep
This Guard by Allied Precision may be used with either the Floating, Sinking or 2 in 1 De-Icers, and is specifically designed to protect rubber, plastic or structural foam tanks.
Galvanized wire construction
Assembled without the use of welding.