Bronco Equine Fly Spray by Farnam kills six fly species, gnats, ticks, deer ticks, fleas, chiggers and lice. Insecticide and repellent for use on horses, ponies, foals and in the horse barns.
- Repels and kills house flies, horn flies, stable flies, deer flies, horse flies, mosquitoes, lice and gnats.
- Water-based, ready-to-use pyrethrin and permethrin formula
- Pleasant citronella scent
- Use on horses, ponies, foals and in barns and stables
- Not oily
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air
Nu-Hoof Accelerator Pellets by Select the Best is scientifically formulated to promote hoof growth. It contains balanced levels of Biotin, Lysine and Methionine, as well as 4-Plex EQ Metal Specific Amino Acid Complexes for hoof support. Also contains microbials to help synthesize these vital nutrients.
- Comes in a highly palatable pelleted form for easy feeding.
- Suitable for horses that have brittle, cracked hooves or have difficulty growing out their feet
- Fortified with Zinpro 4-Plex EQ - a unique amino acid complex
- Improves hoof quality
- 11 lb size will provide up to a 60 day supply for one horse.
EquiOtic is a probiotic that is from the horse!
EquiOtic is an innovative live, equine-sourced immunoprobiotic that combines the benefits of Lactobacillus reuteri with Saccharomyces boulardii to offer horse owners a powerhouse first line defense for the gastrointestinal tract. The hind gut requires a balance of beneficial bacteria for healthy function. That balance can easily be disrupted by stress, surgery, hospitalization, disease, training, travel or dietary changes. EquiOtic is an important daily tool in supporting the gastro intestinal system of the horse. Ideal for normalizing foals' GI health.
- Recommended as a daily feed additive
- Assists in the maintenance of normal gut flora
- Live Equine cultured bacteria, the natural enemy of Salmonella, Rota-virus, Clostridium and other pathogens
- Modulates GI Immune response
- Normalizes intestinal flora, pH and acidity
- Delivers billion of live CFUs (Colony Forming Unit) of equine sourced Lactobacillus reuteri and Saccharomyces boulardii
- 30 Day Supply
- Individual foil packed servings for ensured life
Uckele G.U.T. formula is specifically designed for horses with G.I. upset, and supports the health of the gastric tissue while maintaining a normal pH for optimal digestion. G.U.T. formula contains no aluminum, is palatable, and can be given to the most sensitive horse or the pickiest eaters. Maintains proper gut flora with pre- and probiotic support. Soothes and protects digestive function with Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and Aloe Vera Gel Extract. Available in paste, powder, and pellet form.
- Natural, soothing ingredients stabilize the gut tissue
- Supports healthy digestion and helps maintain a healthy GI tract and function
- Uses Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and Aloe Vera Extract
- Available in paste, powder, and pellet forms
60 mL paste provides 1-2 30 mL doses
2.7 lb pellet provides a 30-day supply
2 lb powder provides a 60-day supply
13.5 lb bucket provides a 150-day supply
10 lb powder provides a 320 day supply
Biotin 800 is a very palatable extra-strength Biotin granular supplement formulated to optimize the general condition of hooves, skin and hair coat of horses. Biotin 800 provides a source of d-Biotin, Yucca Schidigera (500 mg/oz), d-Calcium Pantothenate, dl-Methionine in a palatable base of Yeast Culture and Distillers Grains with Solubles.Product Details:
- Optimizes hoof growth
- Improves skin and coat
- Powerful source of d-Biotin
- 50 mg Biotin/oz
- Concentrated for low cost per dose
- 20 lb tub provides up to a 320 day supply for one horse
Formula 707 by John Ewing Co. is a concentrated, daily vitamin and mineral supplement in an alfalfa-based pellet formulated to improve the condition and performance of any horse. Use for superior health and condition in horses of all ages.
- Contains every vitamin and mineral a horse is known to need
- Ideal way to make sure your horse gets everything it needs to remain sound and healthy.
- Comes in palatable, oat-sized pellets for easy feeding without waste.
- Feed 2 oz daily
- 12 lb pail will provide up to a 96 day supply for one horse, 25 lb tub provides a 200 day supply, & 50 lb tub provides a 12 month supply.
U-Gard powder by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
- Effective against gastric ulcers
- Contains Magnesium & Calcium
A 4 lb tub will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
A 8 lb tub will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
Mug Balm Face Shield by Tail Tamers is based on natural ingredients provides a barrier to both biting insects and the harmful rays of the sun. A sunscreen and a bug repellent in one convenient product based on natural ingredients citronella.
- Design to protect against summer irritants while providing a sunscreen to delicate muzzles
- SPF 15
- Contains Citronella, Sunflower Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Wheatgerm Oil & Cedarwood Oil
- 8 oz bottle
- Made in USA
Sho-Glo by Manna Pro is a pelleted vitamin and mineral supplement for horses already receiving an otherwise fortified diet. It enhances the nutritional value of any feed.
As a horse's activity level increases, the nutrient requirements also increase. Sho-Glo provides more than 10 necessary minerals and vitamins to meet the increased demand including vitamins A, D, E, & B-Complex and C.
Sho-Glo contains yeast culture for optimal digestion and chelated minerals for greater mineral utilization. It also contains anti-oxidants including vitamin E and C to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Provides more than 10 necessary minerals and vitamins needed for overall well being
- Packed with antioxidants to attack free radicals
- Improves your horses skin and coat
The 5 lb size will provide up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size will provide up to a 200 day supply for one horse.
A complex formula of vitamins, trace minerals and amino acids for performance horses. Sport Syrup helps maintain a healthy digestive system along with providing a higher level of selected B Vitamins. Added Vitamins A & D for bone growth and maintenance during strenuous work and competition. Containing Biotin and Selenium for healthy hooves and for reducing free radicals. Vitamins C and E are anti-oxidants and also help to reduce free radicals. Essential Amino Acids help to build muscle, Sport Syrup includes the correct balance of Lysine, Methionine and Threonine. Plusvital also added Fructooligosaccharides as a prebiotic.
- Prebiotic for maintaining a healthy digestive system
- Higher levels of B Vitamins
- Anti-oxidants to reduce free radicals
- Added vitamins to support bone growth and maintenance
- Amino Acids to support muscle growth
1.8 L provides a 16 day supply
Endure Fly Spray by Farnam is a sweat resistant fly spray for horses. The unique formula keeps on working - even in wet conditions such as sweat and rain. Protect your horse from biting and nuisance flies, gnats and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Sweat-resistant formula that stays on and keeps working, even in wet conditions.
- The only fly spray with RepeLock, an exclusive conditioner that binds to the hair shaft, locking in Endure's fly repellency for up to 14 days.
- Protects against flies, gnats, mosquitoes, ticks and lice.
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease.
- Contains cypermethrin and pyrethrins.
- Also contains sunscreen to protect your horse's coat.
- Unique ready-to-use formula stays active even in wet conditions or when your horse sweats
Specially compounded for whole body wellness while improving recovery time and reducing muscle fatigue. O2 Advantage Oil is the building block for all Basic Equine Health products.
This Non-GMO formuls is combined with Omega 3 Fatty Acids and a proprietary blend of OX66BasicEQ+. This patented ingredient works to increase hind gut pH while delivering oxygen on demand to increase stamina while also improving recovery and reducing muscle fatigue. Contains essential anti-oxidant Vitamin E that works as an anti-inflammatory and immune booster. O2 Advantage Oil works with OX66BasicEQ+ compound to improve digestion and to increase nutrition digestiblity therefore increasing available energy.
- Whole Body Wellness
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acids
- Proprietary blend OX66BasicEQ+
- Increases hind gut pH
- Increases stamina
- Improves recovery and reduces muscle fatigue
- Vitamin E works as antioixdant, anti-inflammatory and immune booster
- Improves digestion and nutrition digestibility
- Non-GMO formula
32 oz jug provides 16 servings
6-Way by Med Vet Pharmaceuticals offers the most comprehensive product available to high performance horses. All-In-One, at an economical price in a pellet form. Exceed 6-Way is a "New Generation" product that provides high levels of key ingredients for multi-level support. Packed full of essential vitamins, minerals, and natural anti-inflamatories and focusing agents, this "super supplement" offers complete coverage for your horse. Veterinarian Recommended!
- Feed 1 scoop (2 oz) twice daily for 4 oz total
- Each 16 lb tub contains approximately a 64 day supply
- Servings per 1000 lb horse
Product Details:High level support system that contains MSM, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Yucca, Collagen, magnesium, lysine, DMG, Essential amino acids, Biotin, Omega-3, Omega-6, Magnesium, Thiamine (B1), Vitamins (A, B6, C, D & E), Copper, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Yeast, L-Glutamine, Prebiotics and Probiotics to benefit:
- Gastric support
- Mane, tail and coat
NASC Certified and clinically researched
All natural fly spray that has been professionally tested by veterinarians, farriers and other equine professionals. Effective against flies, mosquitoes, ticks and other pesky insects. Can be sprayed directly onto the horse or can be used as a wipe. All natural spray, main ingredients are Geraniol and Sunflower Oil.
OneTouch Flyspray typically gives you a full day of protection. The main ingredients in OneTouch are Geraniol and Sunflower oil. Geraniol oil is extracted from various plants lke Geraniums and lemongrass. Plants produce this product in order to protect themselves from flies, mosquitos, ticks and other flying insects.
- Deet free
- All natural fly spray
- Professionally tested
- Effective against flies, mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, no-see-ums and more
- Main ingredients: Geraniol and Sunflower Oil
Part of the Basic Equine Health family, the Gut Health EZ Xtra 02 GI Distress Gel will be your best friend when prepping for and treating during stressful situations! Uniquely formulated to relieve GI distress and symptoms while increasing hind gut pH. Great for use before a stressful event such as trailering, showing, racing, farrier visit and more. Proprietary blend of OX66BasicEQ+ delivers Oxygen on demand increases stamina, reduces muscle fatigue, and helps improve recovery time.
- Feed orally ONLY
- Administer 1-2 syringes daily as needed
- Each serving is 50 mL
- Approximately 15 servings per 32 oz container
- Relieves GI distress and symptoms
- Proprietary blend of OX66BasicEQ+
- Increases hind gut pH
- Great for treating before and during stressful events
- Increases stamina
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Improves recovery time