Farnam DigestAid Synbiotic Powder is a unique blend of prebiotics and probiotics designed to help maintain immune and digestive health. Available in both powder and paste formulas, this supplement offers support during times of stress and for extended periods. Excellent for any horse that have negative gut reactions to training/competition, travel, medication, injury, and long-term stabling.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to support intestinal health
- Provides immune and digestive support during times of stress
- Helps maintain proper pH levels
- Veterinarian recommended
- Made in the USA
- 1lb pail provides roughly a 30 day supply
$65.65 - $378.85
Ramard Total Gut Health powder is one of the most comprehensive gastrointestinal products ever produced, addressing the entire GI tract as well as issues which can be caused by poor absorption. The equine-specific Nucleotides agent supports cell replication and the lengthening of villi in the digestive tract, shielding it while helping to maximize absorption.
Bioflavex has been proven to support the body’s natural ability to neutralize bacteria known to cause many GI problems related to an overabundance of harsh bacteria. Ramard’s Beta Glucan, with its specific bond of (1,3/1,6) is a very powerful immune support product which helps to facilitate normal bowel motility, and may help modulate normal mucosal immunity of the intestinal tract.
- Improves immune function while replacing efficiency lost with compromised GI systems
- Addresses poor nutrient absorption, inflammation of the intestines due to an overabundance of bacteria or sand buildup and diarrhea induced by stress or diet
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria normally present in the intestinal tract
- Supports normal healing processes and normal mucosal lining
- Fast acting formula
- 30 day and 180 day supplies available
Formulated with time released crystals to neutralize the hind gut. Formula starts working immediately after ingestion by raising the pH neutralizing the overly acidic conditions of the hind gut therefore decreasing irritation and discomfort. The unique inclusion of OX66BasicEQ+ compound further increases pH as well as improve digestion and nutrient utilization increasing stamina, reducing muscle fatigue and improving recovery time. Overall the health of the horse will improve.
- Time release crystals
- Improves digestion
- Improves nutrient utilization
- Works immediately
- Neutralizes hind gut pH
- Increase the horse's overall health
Breeding Robust Pellet by PlusVital ensures that your young horse gets the nutrients needed for proper, healthy skeletal development from gestation to birth and beyond. Soy-based for palatability, this unique supplement is designed to protect against metaolic bone diseases while the fortification of Calcium, Amino Acids, and other essential vitamins and minerals support bone density and strength. Help ensure that your growing horse gets the nutrients for a healthy skeletal development.
- Promotes healthy skeletal development
- Can be fed to gestating mares as well as foals, weanlings/yearlings, and beyond
- Comprehensive skeletal, vitamin, and mineral support during and after pregnancy
- Great source of Copper and Zinc
- Maximum-strength levels of Vitamin A
- Also contains Vitamin D3, Amino Acids Lysine and Methionine
- Convenient pelleted form
4 kg bucket provides up to a 15 - 60 day supply, depending on life stage of horse
10 kg tub provides up to a 38 - 150 day supply, depending on life stage of horse
Keep your horse's performance at optimum up with Pro Formula Daily Performance Pellet. Formulated with targeted ingredients for muscular strength, bulk and recovery. Help your horse perform their best on race daily by providing daily comprehensive supplement to support every cell and every function every step of the way. Pro Formula's Daily Performance pellets supports muscle recovery, respiratory and GI Function. Made with a proprietary amino blend along with fenugreek seeds, E-lyte blends and spirulina.
- Supports muscle recovery, strength and bulk
- Daily comprehensive support
- Supports respiratory system
- Supports normal GI function
- Proprietary blend of Amino, fenugreek seeds, E-lyte and spirulina
- Approx 30 day supply for 1 horse
Specially compounded for whole body wellness while improving recovery time and reducing muscle fatigue. O2 Advantage Oil is the building block for all Basic Equine Health products.
This Non-GMO formuls is combined with Omega 3 Fatty Acids and a proprietary blend of OX66BasicEQ+. This patented ingredient works to increase hind gut pH while delivering oxygen on demand to increase stamina while also improving recovery and reducing muscle fatigue. Contains essential anti-oxidant Vitamin E that works as an anti-inflammatory and immune booster. O2 Advantage Oil works with OX66BasicEQ+ compound to improve digestion and to increase nutrition digestiblity therefore increasing available energy.
- Whole Body Wellness
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acids
- Proprietary blend OX66BasicEQ+
- Increases hind gut pH
- Increases stamina
- Improves recovery and reduces muscle fatigue
- Vitamin E works as antioixdant, anti-inflammatory and immune booster
- Improves digestion and nutrition digestibility
- Non-GMO formula
32 oz jug provides 16 servings
Red Lake Diatomaceous Earth is a natural blend of diatomaceous earth and montmorillonite that comes from fresh water deposits of diatomaceous earth found near Kamloops, British Columbia.Red Lake Earth will improve the flowability and mixability of all types of animal feed.
- Naturally enhanced with Calcium Montmorillonite (Calcium Bentonite)
- Meets food grade and feed grade specifications
- Anti-caking agent feed additive
- Diatomaceous Earth is also OMRI Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) for use in Organic Production.
- Diatomaceous Earth has also been approved by EPA for use as a natural insecticide.
Horses Prefer Bio Hoof is designed to help horses with weak hoof walls, slow hoof growth, cracked hooves and poor quality hair growth. This powder supplement is formulated with a delicious apple flavoring that horses love! Contains 20mg Biotin and 85mg Methionine per oz for hoof conditioning and strengthening. Formulated with chelated zinc, fortified amino acids for rapid hoof improvement.
- Apple flavored powder
- Chelated zinc & fortified amino acids
- Helps weak hoof walls, slow hoof growth, cracked hooves
- Conditions poor quality hair & stimulates growth
- 20mg Biotin per 1 oz
- 85mg Methionine per oz
- Feed 1 oz per 1,000lbs
- Size: 5lb
Container will last approx. 80 servings
Master's Hoof Blend supplies the ingredients you need to reduce cracks and chips in your horse's feet. Master's Hoof Blend is a delicious addition to your horse's daily feed.
- Supports hoof growth
- Increase hoof strength
- Aids in digestion
- Reduces cracks and chips in hooves
8 lb tub provides up to a 128 day supply
20 lb tub provides 320 day supply for one horse.
Calphormin Pellets by TRM contains a balanced combination of macro-minerals, trace minerals, amino acids and the added benefit of Sodium Zeolite for optimum skeletal development and conformation.
The foundations for a horses future success can be laid down before it is even born. Ensuring the broodmare has the correct balance of macro-minerals, trace minerals, and amino acids to pass on to her new born, Calphormin will give the young horse the best start it can get. Continuing to feed the young, rapidly growing horse Calphormin will optimize its growth and bone development, in a correct and balanced way.
- Aids in skeletal development and conformation
- Ensures the correct balance of macro-minerals, trace minerals, and amino acids are passed down from the broodmare
- Optimizes growth and bone development
The 10 kg/22 lb tub will provide up to a 166 day supply.
$48.60 - $186.30
GastroEase EQ by Perfect Products is available in powder and syringe form as a preventative and daily maintenance for horses with previous ulcers or daily digestive issues. Perfect for horses who show, travel, are stalled, etc. GastroEase EQ Rescue Paste works by neutralizing gastric acid and creating a comfortable, ideal environment for normal acid levels. Works at the tissue level to help support the GI Tract from the inside out. Show safe and contains no prohibited substances.
- Provides probiotics and prebiotics for GI Flora
- Supports gastric lining & hind gut function
- Allows horse to gain maximum benefit from nutritional intake
- Gastric lining support includes acid neutralizers and soothing agent
- Protects and heals at risk GI tissue
- Provides ongoing support during and after omeprazole regimen
Syringe provides 1-2 servings, depending on dosage
1 lb container provides up to a 31-day supply for one average-sized horse (900-1200 lb)
5 lb container provides up to a 150-day supply for one average-sized horse (900-1200 lb)
Pennwoods Blue Label 2X (Double Strength) by Pennwoods is a blend of concentrated ingredients formulated to nutritionally balance and enhance your horse's diet. Blue Label is the standard in equine nutrition, now with double the strength.
- Combination of macro element, organic micro elements, vitamins, and amino acids
- Provide nutritional balance for your horse's diet
- Concentrated yeast culture will improve digestion and feed efficiency
- New lower amount required per feeding will improve palatability
- 200 day supply
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha is an all-around stomach support supplement for horses available in liquid and paste form for rapid absorption. Beneficial for ulceritic horses or those prone to stomach issues by helping to create a mucous-like coating around irritated tissue to aid in healing. Can be used as a preventative measure or soothe horses currently dealing with ulcers.
- Aids in maintaining gastric health
- Soothes inflamed tissues due to ulcers and high levels of gastric acid
- Can increase dosage depending on severity
- Contains marshallow root, Slippery Elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate
60cc paste provides one single-dose use
32oz jug contains up to 32 doses
Gallon contains up to 128 doses
Rescue Aid 2.5 lb by dac (formerly known as Formula 911) is a source of live natural micro-organisms for all classes of horses. Designed to support a healthy immune and gut system, particularly those that are having issues with losing interest in grain. Contains 40 servings per 2.5 pound bucket. This powdered supplement provides a nutritional aid to support immune function for horses and ruminants. Animals that have suffered from stress including sickness, transport and severe climatic changes, as well as those following antibiotic therapy would benefit from the use of Rescue Aid. Enhanced with probiotics. Each scoop powder contains min 3 billion CFU/gm saccharomyces cerevisiae and min 400 million CFU/gm total lactic bacteria.
- Enhanced with probiotics
- Perfect for horses that suffer from stress
- Supports immune system
- Each scoop contains min 3 billion CFU/gm saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Each scoop contains min 400 million CFU/gm total lactic bacteria
- NASC certified
Pyrahna Space Spray 1-10 HPS Concentrate 2.5 Gallon - kills and repels most flying insects. This refill is for a 30 gallon automatic space spray system
All Pyranha insecticides are EPA registered and will not cause irritation to animals or humans. Our products are made with natural, bio-degradable pyrethrins; because they are water based, there is no oily build-up.
- Pyranha kills and repels most flying insects including flies, mosquitoes and gnats
- Add contents of entire container to drum and fill with water
- Insecticide refill for 30 gallon automatic space spray system
- 1-10 HPS Concentrate 2.5 gallon makes 30 gallons
This is an ORM-D item and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States or by air.