UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
REBATES - Click here to sign up
UlcerGard is the only FDA-approved to treat, prevent, and heal stomach ulcers in horses. #1 Vet recommended. Omeprazole suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach, while the unique coating promotes effective treatment. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
- UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers
- #1 Vet-prescribed ulcer treatment product
- Treats, heals, and prevents against ulcers
- Yummy cinnamon-flavored oral paste that horses enjoy
- Contains four daily preventative doses, 1 full tube recommended for horses suffering from ulcer symptoms daily
- Omeprazole primary ingredient
EquiOtic is a probiotic that is from the horse!
EquiOtic is an innovative live, equine-sourced immunoprobiotic that combines the benefits of Lactobacillus reuteri with Saccharomyces boulardii to offer horse owners a powerhouse first line defense for the gastrointestinal tract. The hind gut requires a balance of beneficial bacteria for healthy function. That balance can easily be disrupted by stress, surgery, hospitalization, disease, training, travel or dietary changes. EquiOtic is an important daily tool in supporting the gastro intestinal system of the horse. Ideal for normalizing foals' GI health.
- Recommended as a daily feed additive
- Assists in the maintenance of normal gut flora
- Live Equine cultured bacteria, the natural enemy of Salmonella, Rota-virus, Clostridium and other pathogens
- Modulates GI Immune response
- Normalizes intestinal flora, pH and acidity
- Delivers billion of live CFUs (Colony Forming Unit) of equine sourced Lactobacillus reuteri and Saccharomyces boulardii
- 30 Day Supply
- Individual foil packed servings for ensured life
Corta-Flx U-Gard pellets is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. Get U-Gard for your horse and make gastric ulcers a thing of the past.
- Manufacturer field trials show U-GARD is highly effective on gastric ulcers, and show improvements in horses with a variety of grades of ulceration
A 40 lb. pack will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse, dependent upon usage
- 1 oz (28 g) measure by weight enclosed
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients, while you'll love the proven results.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Soothing ingredients include Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- Each Gallon (128 oz) jug will last approximately 1 month for a loading dose and 2 months for maintenance per 1,000 pound horse
Nutrient Buffer by Vita Royal is a liquid oral antacid & alternative colic remedy that neutralizes stomach acid naturally. This U.S. Patented ratio of USP Grade minerals in a stabilized natural emulsion helps neutralize excess acidity that can lead to ulcers. It does not inhibit acid production. Nutrient Buffer is versatile enough that it can be used daily for horses in every walk of life. It works different than drugs like H2 Blockers and Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) which the body can build up a tolerance to (require higher dosages over time).
Nutrient Buffer works naturally - every time - with the added benefit of helping to resolve colic situations when you least expect them. High mineral solubility and oil suspension protect against over-buffering and create a significant time release effect.
- Works naturally
- Helps resolve colic
- Does not contain aluminum, bismuth or other heavy metals
- Contains pure and natural sources of magnesium, zinc and calcium
Dosage: 1/4 cup dosed or in feed (up to 3x per day)
This item can only be shipped to the contiguous United States.
Uckele G.U.T. formula is specifically designed for horses with G.I. upset, and supports the health of the gastric tissue while maintaining a normal pH for optimal digestion. G.U.T. formula contains no aluminum, is palatable, and can be given to the most sensitive horse or the pickiest eaters. Maintains proper gut flora with pre- and probiotic support. Soothes and protects digestive function with Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and Aloe Vera Gel Extract. Available in paste, powder, and pellet form.
- Natural, soothing ingredients stabilize the gut tissue
- Supports healthy digestion and helps maintain a healthy GI tract and function
- Uses Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and Aloe Vera Extract
- Available in paste, powder, and pellet forms
Keeping your horse's digestive health in optimal condition is important. Succeed makes it easy. Just one serving, once a day with regular feed is all that it takes. Succeed is a natural system of key nutrients that can help maintain a healthy digestive balance in the face of challenges horses face every day.
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut.
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut.
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Oral Paste - individual single serving sized oral syringes. Oral paste is ideal for getting a horse started on the program, for use at shows or on the track, or for those who want to ensure their horse gets every drop. And it's great for horses off their feed. Just feed one tube each day - available in cartons of 30 syringes - that's a one month supply for one horse.
Top-Dress Granules - ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
1.79lb is a 30 day supply, 3.75lb is a 60 day supply and 10lb is a 180 day supply for one horse.
Allay by Adeptus is an antacid and calming powder that is designed to treat gastric ulcers. Helps to reduce and buffer acidity in the stomach, which helps prevent and soothe ulcers. The addition of magnesium and calcium, it is a natural calming supplement.
- Does not test
- Aids in neutralizing acid pH in the digestive tract
- No alfalfa or sugar
- Licorice extract is soothing to GI Tract
- Contains hindgut prebiotic digestive aid
- 4lb bucket is approximately 32 day supply for 1 horse
- 10lb bucket is approximately 80 day supply for 1 horse
dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. This unique pellet helps to maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while allowing full nutritional support for proper absorption of nutrients during digestions. Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more. Great for horses that are recovering from ulcers or regular gastric distress.
- Includes l-glutamine/Glycine (amino acid that inhibits gastric secretions), calcium carbone (maintain proper gut pH/gut flora) plus prebiotics
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critical omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Pellet for easy feeding
5 lb bucket provides up to a 26-day supply
20 lb bag provides up to a 106-day supply
Original Gut Health by Basic Equine Health
Gut Health is an aloe vera based digestive health supplement that is fed daily. This unique product has pH stabilizing crystals that provide very noticeable results. Gut Health helps reduces the symptoms directly related to stomach and hind gut irritation.
- Soothes the stomach
- Reduces/eliminates the cause of moody systems
- Raises stomach pH for relief
- Increases hind gut pH
- Time released phases maximizes the relief for up to 4 hours
- Allows natural function of stomach and hindgut
- Original is maintenance strength for optimum long term use
dac Digestive Feed Additive is a granulated supplement that supports normal digestion in mature horses. Contains Yea Sacc 1026, a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares. It also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. dac Digestive Feed Additive can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and during the lactation period.
- Enhanced with yeast to help maintain the correct balance of microflora and proper nutrient absorption
- Provides probiotics to promote normal digestive function
- Includes specialized ingredients Integral A+ and Bio-Mos
- Supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals
- Increases availability and enhances absorption rates
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium
5 lb tub provides up to a 40-day supply
20 lb bag provides up to a 160-day supply
Ulc-R-Aid is designed to nutritionally support horses of all ages that have gastric ulcers. Ulc-R-Aid's formula combines natural supplemental calcium and magnesium, commonly known as antacids, with the protective healing properties of Colostrashield.
- Natural alternative to pharmaceuticals and antibiotics with no side effects
- Colostrashield contains over 37 natural immune factors and more than 8 growth factors that nutritionally aid in combating illness while protecting against infection
- Growth factors work to repair and reverse the damages caused by disease and stress
- Contains L-Tryptophan, Thiamine, Calcium and Magnesium
- 4 lb container provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse
- 10 lb container provides up to a 320 day supply for one horse
Speedi Beet by British Horse Feeds
Quick soaking beet pulp flakes for horses that are non-GMO. Easily digested, with its high proportion of soluble fiber makes this a great source of non-heating slow release energy.
95% sugar free with no starch is great for overweight horses as well for a multivitamin and mineral supplement or in larger quantities for a hard keeper for weight gain.
Speedi Beet soaks up to 5 times its size in water in just 10 minutes, yielding 3-5 times more product that beet pulp shreds. Making Speedi Beet the more economical option also the quick soak action allows your horse's snack to be made up without fermenting in the summer or freezing in the winter. Eliminating extra time spent soaking and draining as Speedi Beet's sugar and starch content is less than 5% combined (NSC is 5% or less).
- Great for weight maintenance
- Feeding before turnout - making your horse feel full and graze less and slower
- Can be added to any feeding program
- Makes regular feed more palatable
- Added hydration
- Great for times of stress such as travel and competition
- Added fiber helps maintain a healthy gut
- Add warm water to provide mash like treat without all of the sugar and starch
- Unique cooking process for improved nutrient availability
- Suitable for horses with laminitis, insulin resistance and Cushing's disease
- Prebiotic effect due to beet fiber
- Non-GMO, no additives or preservatives
- Idea for horses with poor teeth
Specially compounded for whole body wellness while improving recovery time and reducing muscle fatigue. O2 Advantage Oil is the building block for all Basic Equine Health products.
This Non-GMO formuls is combined with Omega 3 Fatty Acids and a proprietary blend of OX66BasicEQ+. This patented ingredient works to increase hind gut pH while delivering oxygen on demand to increase stamina while also improving recovery and reducing muscle fatigue. Contains essential anti-oxidant Vitamin E that works as an anti-inflammatory and immune booster. O2 Advantage Oil works with OX66BasicEQ+ compound to improve digestion and to increase nutrition digestiblity therefore increasing available energy.
- Whole Body Wellness
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acids
- Proprietary blend OX66BasicEQ+
- Increases hind gut pH
- Increases stamina
- Improves recovery and reduces muscle fatigue
- Vitamin E works as antioixdant, anti-inflammatory and immune booster
- Improves digestion and nutrition digestibility
- Non-GMO formula
32 oz jug provides 16 servings