Premium southwest pad with herculon top By Mustang Mfg. Attractive, functional and long lasting. There is a 1" felt core, and heavy fleece bottom, plus wear leathers for extra durability.
- Combination of fleece and felt makes this a durable, supportive and comfortable choice
- Contoured stitching to help hold the pads shape over years of heavy use
- 30" W x 32" L
ThinLine Western pads provide the most comfort, protection, and shock absorption for you and your horse in a thin no slip pad. ThinLine products will assist in saddle fit. This is a performance-enhancing product guaranteed to make your horses go better and to make your back more comfortable.
- Purchase the ThinLine (1/4") square pad if you ride trail, working, or gaming horses, young or sensitive backed horses.
- Protects your horses back
- Exceptional Breathability
- Stabilizes the saddle for less pitch, roll or yaw .
- Product Durability (most pads last 7 years)
- Improved Saddle-Fit and Anti-Slip Defense
- 1/4" thickness.
- Available sizes 30 x 30" square and 30"x32"
- Made in the USA.