Miracle Collar Anti-Cribbing by Weaver
Guaranteed to humanely, effectively and immediately stop horses of all ages, breeds and disciplines from cribbing. Carefully handcrafted from high quality, weather-resistant harness leather for strength and gentleness to the hair coat. Anatomically-correct fit applies pressure only when the horse attempts to crib so it can be worn while eating, drinking, grazing or being ridden. Unique shape keeps Miracle Collar in place and effective. Nickel plated hardware.
Dare Cribbing Collar
Perfect for horses that like crib, with a unique throat design to keep the collar in place. Designed by Professional Horseman Rusty Dare.
- Only 1 strap
- Doesn't need to be as tight as other collars
- Stops even the worst cribbers
- Double Buckle design allows for more adjustment
- Durable fine quality harness leather
- No rust stainless steel hardware
- Block is 3 x 5.5" wide
- Leather Strap is 1 7/8" x 30"
- Adjustable from 27" to 39"
Weaver All Harness Leather Cribbing Collar. Crafted from durable, weather resistant harness leather.
- 2-1/2" wide cribbing strap
- Fully adjustable (Adjusts from 24.5" - 34")
- Durable nickel plated hardware
- No nutcracker
- Bands easily slide over leg and stay secure with elastic loop.
- Band hits coronet band when horse paws making it uncomfortable to continue pawing.
- Heavy steel.
- Sold as Pair.
Halt Cribbing is always ready for immediate use...won't evaporate, separate or settle while standing. It is easily and quickly applied with a brush or with any spray equipment.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air.
Clear, Non-staining formual helps control cribbing and chewing, Contains natural ingredients, Non-flammable.For use on all wood surfaces, Indoors and Out. Long lasting protection.
Follow directions carefully for each use. Various surfaces have different porosities and must be treated accordingly for best results. Check surfaces periodically to determine when re-treatment is required.
Can be applied outdoors to wet surfaces and still be effective, but for best results, apply in dry weather to ensure maximum surface penetration. Only a short drying time is required and rain will not affect product once it is dried. Clean up with soap and water. Do not use on metal surfaces.