Miracle Collar Anti-Cribbing by WeaverProduct Details:
- Guaranteed to humanely, effectively and immediately stop horses of all ages, breeds and disciplines from cribbing.
- Carefully handcrafted from high quality, weather-resistant harness leather for strength and gentleness to the hair coat.
- Anatomically-correct fit applies pressure only when the horse attempts to crib so it can be worn while eating, drinking, grazing or being ridden.
- Unique shape keeps Miracle Collar in place and effective.
- Nickel plated hardware.
Weaver All Harness Leather Cribbing Collar. Crafted from durable, weather resistant harness leather.
- 2-1/2" wide cribbing strap
- Fully adjustable (Adjusts from 24.5" - 34")
- Durable nickel plated hardware
- No nutcracker
Rap Last is a must have in your tack room if you have a horse that likes to chew on blankets, wood, or wraps. This unique blend of natural ingredients is highly concentrated and effective.
- Works on smell and taste
- Active ingredients oleo resin capsicum, capsaicine, and pelargonic acid, vanilly amide
- Easily applied with included spray nozzle
- Made in the USA
Paw Be Gone by Tough-1. This simple & effective design teaches your horse to stand quietly without pawing. The steel band has no sharp edges to harm your horse, but they will make contact with the ankle and pastern when the leg is lifted to paw, which deters most horses from continuing this bad behavior. For standing & supervised use only. Not for turnout.
- Bands easily slide over leg and stays secure with attached elastic loop
- Use in the cross ties or when stall tied
- Heavy steel
- Sold as Pair
Halt Cribbing is always ready for immediate use...won't evaporate, separate or settle while standing. It is easily and quickly applied with a brush or with any spray equipment.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air.
Clear, Non-staining formual helps control cribbing and chewing, Contains natural ingredients, Non-flammable.For use on all wood surfaces, Indoors and Out. Long lasting protection.
Follow directions carefully for each use. Various surfaces have different porosities and must be treated accordingly for best results. Check surfaces periodically to determine when re-treatment is required.
Can be applied outdoors to wet surfaces and still be effective, but for best results, apply in dry weather to ensure maximum surface penetration. Only a short drying time is required and rain will not affect product once it is dried. Clean up with soap and water. Do not use on metal surfaces.
Kicking Chains are typically for the back legs. If your horse has a bad habit of kicking the stall walls during feeding time or as an aggressive move toward other horses in the barn, the feeling of the cuff around their leg may be enough to deter them from lifting it high enough to kick. If they do kick, the loose chain end will swing up against the leg, further deterring your horse from attempting to repeat the bad behavior.
- Can be used on hocks, ankles etc
- Lined with synthetic fleece
- 22 inches long (average horse sized)
- Chain is 14 inches long