Miracle Collar Anti-Cribbing by WeaverProduct Details:
- Guaranteed to humanely, effectively and immediately stop horses of all ages, breeds and disciplines from cribbing.
- Carefully handcrafted from high quality, weather-resistant harness leather for strength and gentleness to the hair coat.
- Anatomically-correct fit applies pressure only when the horse attempts to crib so it can be worn while eating, drinking, grazing or being ridden.
- Unique shape keeps Miracle Collar in place and effective.
- Nickel plated hardware.
Miracle Collar Fleece Set by Weaver Leather
This 4-piece washable sherpa fleece set for the browband and jowl covers provide extra cushioning and protection. Browband cover simply slips over Miracle Collar browband. Jowl covers attach with self gripping velcro closures.
- Miracle Collar Fleece Set
- Machine washable, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Miracle Collar sold separately
- Fits most sizes of MIracle Collars.
- Set includes 1 browband and 2 jowl covers.
- Made in the USA
Weaver All Harness Leather Cribbing Collar. Crafted from durable, weather resistant harness leather.
- 2-1/2" wide cribbing strap
- Fully adjustable (Adjusts from 24.5" - 34")
- Durable nickel plated hardware
- No nutcracker
From Tory Leather, Cribbing Collar is a commonly used aid to disencourage horses that may crib in their stalls. Cribbing is an unwanted habit that deteriorates the neck muscles in horses, in addition to creating destruction on valuable stall fronts. This solid leather piece is reinforced with a steel plate and inner lining at the throat to prevent rubs as well as a solid brass buckle to encourage durability. Able to have a fleece velcro attachment (sold separately) wrapped around the leather to increase the horse's comfort.
- Leather "French Style" Cribbing Collar
- Steel plate and inner leather lining at throat
- Dissuades horses from cribbing
Nylon Cribbing Collar
This Nutcracker style collar is crafted with a steel plate and adjustable nylon strap with Nickel Plated Buckle attachment. Cribbing is an unwanted vice that deteriorates the horse's neck muscles, as well as destroys valuable stall fronts. Fleece covers can be attached to increase your horse's comfort (sold separately).
- Nutcracker style cribbing collar
- Adjustable nylon strap
- Color may vary between black or brown
QUIT CHEW is a clear, non-staining formula that contains a special polymer to make it weather resistant. It uses the active ingredient of oleo resin capsicum and other bitter agents to aid in the training of horses, pets and other farm animals to stop chewing on outdoor objects. Spray on wood, ornamental plants, trash cans, sprinkler heads, trailer ties, lead ropes, blankets, bandages, manes and tails, etc.
- Clear, non-staining
- Weather resistant
- Chewing preventative
- Easy to apply spray
- Use on Wood, Lead Ropes, Bandages, Blankets, Manes & Tails, etc...
Rap Last is a must have in your tack room if you have a horse that likes to chew on blankets, wood, or wraps. This unique blend of natural ingredients is highly concentrated and effective.
- Works on smell and taste
- Active ingredients oleo resin capsicum, capsaicine, and pelargonic acid, vanilly amide
- Easily applied with included spray nozzle
- Made in the USA
Paw Be Gone by Tough-1. This simple & effective design teaches your horse to stand quietly without pawing. The steel band has no sharp edges to harm your horse, but they will make contact with the ankle and pastern when the leg is lifted to paw, which deters most horses from continuing this bad behavior. For standing & supervised use only. Not for turnout.
- Bands easily slide over leg and stays secure with attached elastic loop
- Use in the cross ties or when stall tied
- Heavy steel
- Sold as Pair
- Discourages your horse from cribbing or chewing by applying ointment to the surface
- Made in England
Cayenne Pepper Spray
Cayenne Pepper spray is commonly used to help deter and stop your horse from chewing on wood, blankets, and more. Non-toxic, this is safe for horses to ingest while they learn to avoid the area sprayed.
- Cayenne Pepper and Soap blend spray to prevent chewing and cribbing
- Made in the USA
- Sprayer not included
- 32oz Bottle
- Manufacturer offers a money back guarantee. Contact the manufacturer for any warranty questions
Studies have shown that many horses chew wood because of a nutritional deficiency. Stop wood chewing without resorting to painting, messy sprays and costly repairs. Quitt pellets are the first supplement guaranteed to stop your horse from chewing wood. Just add to his daily ration.
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids to satisfy a horse's nutritional requirements and eliminates the urge to chew wood
- In studies, 92% of horses fed Quitt supplement stopped chewing within a week*
- Guaranteed results within 7 days or your money back
- Highly palatable supplement
Clear non-staining spray to prevent horse from chewing and cribbing on wood surfaces. Long lasting protection. Follow directions carefully for each use. Various surfaces have different porosities and must be treated accordingly for best results. Check surfaces periodically to determine when re-treatment is required. Only a short drying time is required and rain will not affect product once it is dried. Clean up with soap and water. Do not use on metal surfaces.
- Clear, Non-staining spray
- Controls Cribbing and Chewing
- Contains natural ingredients
- For use on all wood surfaces, Indoors and Out
- Long lasting protection
Kicking Chains are typically for the back legs. If your horse has a bad habit of kicking the stall walls during feeding time or as an aggressive move toward other horses in the barn, the feeling of the cuff around their leg may be enough to deter them from lifting it high enough to kick. If they do kick, the loose chain end will swing up against the leg, further deterring your horse from attempting to repeat the bad behavior.
- Can be used on hocks, ankles etc
- Lined with synthetic fleece
- 22 inches long (average horse sized)
- Chain is 14 inches long
These kicking chains hold up with even the most enthusiastic of movers. Featuring a nylon outer shell and fleece lining and a single chain to connect, these are commonly used for horses that strike out, during injury rehab, breeding, or dissuading bad habits.
- Made in the USA
- Nylon and fleece kicking chains
- Connected with a single lobster clasp and chain
- Chain is approx 18.5inches long including the snap
- Leather bib to prevent chewing
- Three heavy duty halter clips attach to halter