This farrier bag by Big Dee's keeps your tools handy in this roll up bag.
The pockets will hold
- hoof pick
These are aluminum shoes by Vicotry with level grips and the toe grab is level to the rim of the shoe Come either set of fronts or hinds.
Set of 4
Standardbred steel horse shoes by Equine Forging. The plain pattern on these steel horseshoes can be easily adjusted by the farrier or blacksmith for both front and hind applications and feature pre-punched nail holes.
Sold by the pair in a range of sizes with a choice of full swedge (FS), half round half swedge (RS), light flat (LF), and heavy flat (HF) to suit the needs of a variety of horses whether in race, roadwork, or training.
- Wide web for support and protection
- Full swedge
- Wide, flat rims provide sure-footed traction on any surface
- Rugged durability
- Solid, flat heels can be drilled and tapped for studs
- Sole pressure relief
Keratex Horse Shoe Nail Hole Disinfectant.
- Uses a state of the art penetrating fluid to carry special disinfecting agents into the horn and white line tissue surrounding the nail hole.
- Should be used to maintain the white line tissue in a healthy condition.
- Will strengthen the horn around old nail holes to prevent splitting in this vulnerable area.
- Sold in 200 ml Squirt Bottle
- For best results apply weekly. Squirt fluid into nail holes.
MaXcut Rasp by Exim Rasps
Perfect for maximum material removal with minimal pressure. These sharp cutting edges offer optimal performance
Base Plates by Jack's Mfg.
This is a 2oz base plate added to the toe of your horse to help them reach out more.