This farrier bag by Big Dee's keeps your tools handy in this roll up bag.
The pockets will hold
- hoof pick
ProPad by Razerhorse. Propad is the only pad on the market with an independent frog support to help promote healthy blood flow and frog contact to the ground. When you put shoes on a horse, you elevate the hoof which deactivates the frog. The patented accordion-like frog support featured in Propads allows the frog to regain proper function and ground contact. The horse’s weight is then appropriately distributed across the entire foot and the frog acts as a pump, promoting healthy blood flow and hoof growth.
- Increased comfort due to shock absorption
- Proper weight distribution removing weight from the hoof wall
- Increased blood flow due to appropriate frog-to-ground contact
- Can be used with any open heeled shoe
- Made of dual density polyurethane and has a soft concussion absorbing material impregnated in the pad to offer different levels of support for the equine athlete.
- Medium thickness, softness and support
- Wide web for support and protection
- Full swedge
- Wide, flat rims provide sure-footed traction on any surface
- Rugged durability
- Solid, flat heels can be drilled and tapped for studs
- Sole pressure relief
Standardbred steel horse shoes by Equine Forging. The plain pattern on these steel horseshoes can be easily adjusted by the farrier or blacksmith for both front and hind applications and feature pre-punched nail holes.
Sold by the pair in a range of sizes with a choice of full swedge (FS), half round half swedge (RS), light flat (LF), and heavy flat (HF) to suit the needs of a variety of horses whether in race, roadwork, or training.
Shoes by Victory
Aluminum standardbred plate with a toe caulk and outside rim level. Also used on larger thoroughbreds.
Set of 4