This farrier bag by Big Dee's keeps your tools handy in this roll up bag.
The pockets will hold
- hoof pick
Nipper by Diamond
Made from a special alloy steel with a button rivet used to trim horses feet.
Clinch Cutter by Diamond
Multi purpose tool designed for cutting and the other for pritchel which is for clearing shoe nail holes.
- Wide web for support and protection
- Full swedge
- Wide, flat rims provide sure-footed traction on any surface
- Rugged durability
- Solid, flat heels can be drilled and tapped for studs
- Sole pressure relief
Standardbred steel horse shoes by Equine Forging. The plain pattern on these steel horseshoes can be easily adjusted by the farrier or blacksmith for both front and hind applications and feature pre-punched nail holes.
Sold by the pair in a range of sizes with a choice of full swedge (FS), half round half swedge (RS), light flat (LF), and heavy flat (HF) to suit the needs of a variety of horses whether in race, roadwork, or training.
ProPad by Razerhorse. Propad is the only pad on the market with an independent frog support to help promote healthy blood flow and frog contact to the ground. When you put shoes on a horse, you elevate the hoof which deactivates the frog. The patented accordion-like frog support featured in Propads allows the frog to regain proper function and ground contact. The horse’s weight is then appropriately distributed across the entire foot and the frog acts as a pump, promoting healthy blood flow and hoof growth.
- Increased comfort due to shock absorption
- Proper weight distribution removing weight from the hoof wall
- Increased blood flow due to appropriate frog-to-ground contact
- Can be used with any open heeled shoe
- Made of dual density polyurethane and has a soft concussion absorbing material impregnated in the pad to offer different levels of support for the equine athlete.
- Medium thickness, softness and support
Quality shoeing nail by Capewell. Nails are size 5 City Head and come in 100 count boxes.
These are aluminum shoes by Vicotry with level grips and the toe grab is level to the rim of the shoe Come either set of fronts or hinds.
Set of 4
Stud #15 Flat Top.
3/8" x 1/4" four-sided flat top stud. Supreme grip and wear.
- Tungsten carbide tip
- Width = Wrench size
Shoes by Victory
Aluminum standardbred plate with a toe caulk and outside rim level. Also used on larger thoroughbreds.
Set of 4
True Flight Pads are 5/32 thickness sz 4 5-7/8 x 6-5/8
This pad is the ultimate in reducing shock without sacrificing durability and offers relief from extreme concussion on all surfaces
True flight degree pad oval 1/4 at heel tapers to 1/16 at toe
Used to raise the angles of your horses feet.
Threadsavers by Kelley and Company.
Keep horseshoes stud holes clean between uses.
- 100 water resistant foam plugs per pkg.
Block Heel by Victory
Hind plate w/ raised blocks to prevent running down and slipping used mostly on thoroughbreds.
Leather Pads by Millers are 1/8 thick light leather pad sz 6
To be used for protection under shoe and shock absorbency.
Perfect for cleaning out horseshoe stud holes.
- Stainless steel cleaning tool
- Made in the USA
Capewell City Head for use with saddle horses, working horses and ponies.
- Imperial Size (inches) 1 7/8"
- Metric Size (millimeters) 47
MaXcut Rasp by Exim Rasps
Perfect for maximum material removal with minimal pressure. These sharp cutting edges offer optimal performance
Keratex Horse Shoe Nail Hole Disinfectant.
- Uses a state of the art penetrating fluid to carry special disinfecting agents into the horn and white line tissue surrounding the nail hole.
- Should be used to maintain the white line tissue in a healthy condition.
- Will strengthen the horn around old nail holes to prevent splitting in this vulnerable area.
- Sold in 200 ml Squirt Bottle
- For best results apply weekly. Squirt fluid into nail holes.
Base Plates by Jack's Mfg.
This is a 2oz base plate added to the toe of your horse to help them reach out more.
Quality shoeing nail by Mustad. Comes in 250 count boxes in either Race head or City head style
Perk-A-Hoof by Cox Vet Labs
- Topical hoof dressing for horses that is specially formulated with maximum moisturizers to target the areas of the hoof that will benefit the most from additional moisture.
- Deep penetrating action to help retail hoof moisture and elasticity, thus preventing any drying and cracking of the hoof wall.
Ingredients: Pine tar, fish oil, wheat germ oil, turpentine, aloe vera, iodine, plus vitamins A, D and E to promote healthy hoof growth.