True Flight Pads are 5/32 thickness sz 4 5-7/8 x 6-5/8
This pad is the ultimate in reducing shock without sacrificing durability and offers relief from extreme concussion on all surfaces
True flight degree pad oval 1/4 at heel tapers to 1/16 at toe
Used to raise the angles of your horses feet.
Leather Pads are commonly used by farriers for added shock absorbency or as extra protection under a shoe.
- 1/8 thick light leather pad
- Size 6
- Made in the USA
Put on back of hoof and tape on.
Sold As Pairs.
Snow Rims and Pads by Castle are useful for providing a bit of extra traction and reducing snow balling in the foot. With all shoes and pads consult your farrier for appropriate advice and care for your horse.
- Available sizes:
- Snow Rim Pad Front size 4
- Snow Rim Pad Hind size 4
- Snow Rim Pad Front Only - Large
- Snowball Pad Regular - 6 5/8" Wide x 6 7/8" Long
These Flip Flop Heel Pad by Postordre are a combination shoe and pad which helps horses with sore feet
You use the full pad and just the top half of the steel or aluminum shoe that you normally wear.
sold in pairs
The Flapper by Grand Circuit takes a half shoe fitted into the recess in front of the heel portion of the pad.
This results in the dispersal of pressure and concussive force on the horse's heel area. The frog and bars are designed to have "passive" ground contact and are supporting structures.
The Flapper is useful in treating:
a) general bone and joint soreness,
b) weak or contracted heels,
c) navicular syndrome,
f) quarter or heel cracks. .
Available in sizes 1-5.
Horse Trax Hoof Pads from Impact Gel tested on average, 67% better than any other impression material, hoof packing or pad currently on the market.
- Has over 5,000 PSI impact reducing efforts to the bottom of the foot.
- Large Standard fits size 1-4.
- Made in the USA!
Xtra Soft ProPad by Razerhorse
Propad is the only pad on the market with an independent frog support to help promote healthy blood flow and frog contact to the ground. When you put shoes on a horse, you elevate the hoof which deactivates the frog. The patented accordion-like frog support featured in Propads allows the frog to regain proper function and ground contact. The horses weight is then appropriately distributed across the entire foot and the frog acts as a pump, promoting healthy blood flow and hoof growth.
- For horses in training or competition
- Spongy, soft orange polyurethane contacts frog
- Great for extra sensitive horses or those with compromised hooves
- Increased comfort due to shock absorption
- Proper weight distribution removing weight from the hoof wall
- Increased blood flow due to appropriate frog-to-ground contact
- Can be used with any open heeled shoe