Hooflex Therapeutic Conditiner Liquid by Absorbine
- Easy-to-apply liquid
- Leaves a healthy shine and workds as an excellent show dressing
- Brush-in-cap applicator saves time
- Treats brittle hooves
- Contains antibacterial and antifungal agents to help prevent infection
- Works in wet and dry condiotners
- Helps restore and support flexible, healthy hooves
- 15 oz
Corona Hoof Dressing is a hoof conditioner with rich ingredients to help maintain a healthy hoof on your horse.
- Lanolin rich emollient action helps preserve natural moisture balance of hoof, helps maintain suppleness of coronet, horn wall, frog, sole, heels.
- Protects hoofs against drying out, becoming cracked, split, brittle.
- Emolliency assists in natural, smooth regrowth of hoof horn cracks caused by dryness, hard or abrasive surfaces.
- Beneficial as a hoof pack and as adjunct to the treatment of quarter cracks.
- Softens, aids in relieving discomfort of calluses.
- Helpful in treatment of sole and stone bruises, hoof rot, scratches, and dew poisoning.
Holistic Hoof Oil is unique blend of natural oils that will condition and strengthen hooves.
- Premium blend of 100% all natural oils
- Important part of a total hoof care program.
- Unique blend of Linseed, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Palmarosa, and Patchouli oils
- Absorbs into the hoof wall to aid in keeping the hoof soft and pliable while promoting new growth.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air
Hoofmaker by Straight Arrow
- Helps maintain strong, yet flexible hooves on your horse.
- Moisturizes to help reduce the incidence of drying, brittle and inflexible surfaces.
- Aids in the elimination of quarter cracks, sand cracks, and cracked heels.
- Contains no petroleum or pine tar
- Antibacterial & anti-fungal to help prevent infection
- Conditions and restores healthy hooves
- Helps maintain optimal moisture balance
- All weather easy brush-on-formula
Barehoofin by Cox Vet Labs
- Hoof hardener ideal for weak or soft hooves whether barefoot or shod.
- It will reduce cracks, breaks and bruising on bare feet and will help shoes stay on tight longer.
- Will not seal the hoof, but allow it to breathe and grow naturally.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Equilox Adhesive Sealant is a 2 ounce-single use system used in hoof repair. Cure time 4-7 minutes at room temp.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Perk-A-Hoof by Cox Vet Labs is a topical hoof dressing for horses that is specially formulated with maximum moisturizers to target the areas of thehoof that will benefit the most from additional moisture.
- Combines Fish oil, pine tar, wheat germ oil, turpentine, Aloe Vera plus A, D and E
- Deep penetrating action to help retail hoof moisture and elasticity, thus preventing any drying and cracking of the hoof wall
- Use daily or as needed
Summer Oil Hoof Gel by Leovet improves the moisture level of the hoof and promotes a strong hoof horn.
- 500 mL
- Lubricates and stores moisture to prevent drying out in the summer
- Lecithin and ceramides enhance cellular bonding material and strength hoof walls
- Ceramid prevents moisture loss and assures high elasticity
- Gel form does not drip off brush as you apply
Topcoat Hoof Conditioner by SBS Equine is a dual-action hoof conditioner that shines and protects the hoof wall, sole, and frog against bacteria and fungi, toe cracks and moisture imbalance. Natural protein emulsions are effective in extremely wet or dry conditions providing a healthy moisture balance in the hoof for improved flexibility.
Repels mud, snow, moisture and urine soaked manure.
Helps smooth out unsightly ridges on the hoof wall.
Forms an antiseptic barrier against infection, and weatherproofs the hoof surface.
Frequent use builds up protection and improves shine.
Contains no caustic agents that can harm healthy hoof tissue.
Plughz Healthy Hoof Glaze
Get a show ring shine while adding healthy Vitamins to your horse's hoof! Plughz Healthy Hoof Glaze is made with 100% all natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals, dyes and acetones. It contains Vitamin E, Omega 3s, Omega 6, and Tea Tree Oil which are all important key nutrients for a healthy hoof. The compact hands free sponge applicator bottle is sure to be a ring side favorite. Easy no mess sponge applicator. Made in the USA!
- 100% all natural ingredients
- Contains Vitamin E, Omega 3, Omega 6, Tea Tree Oil
- NO Acetones
- NO Chemicals
- NO Dyes
- NO Pine Tar
- NO Turpentine
- NO Petroleum Distillates
- Made in the USA