R/T Absorbent Poultice by McTarnahans.
- Formulated in combination with the popular R/T Original Poultice and Absorbent Liniment
- Has an enhanced blend of clays, absorbents, and oils for relief of inflammation and traumatic swelling.
- This soothing formula holds moisture to ensure deep penetration and potent drawing properties while preventing hoof and sole infection.
- Using several times a week or daily applications help ensure a soft frog and pliable hoof wall.
- Ease of application and cleaning
- Great to use before and after exercise or competition.
Sole Freeze Solution by Hawthorne aids in preventing and treating pain and soreness in horses’ hooves, particularly tender-footed horses. It should be applied prior to races, competitions, or hard workouts.
For use after shoeing or trimming to alleviate sore feet
Excellent hoof hardener in just one or two applications.
Combats thrush and white line disease.
A non-DEA Regulated alternative to Hoof Freeze
8 fl oz
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Pol Cal Poultice by Vapco is a highly regarded poultice that helps reduce heat, swelling and pain.
- Widely acclaimed as the ultimate anti-inflammatory
- Highly regarded formulation of premium clays and choice earthen materials carefully blended with aromatic essential oils and select absorbent agents to remove heat, swelling and pain.
- A silky smooth drawing application with easy glide and workability yielding proven therapeutic benefits.
- Its moist drawing action is effective with or without the use of a bandage.
- Easily removed with water.
Sore No-More Poultice is a cooling clay poultice that is silky smooth, non-irritating and creates a unique heat drawing pack. Same great Sore No More formula mixed into a blend of bentonite clays for easy application.
Silky smooth and non-irritating - easily applied and easily washed off
Apply to areas of edema, swelling, heat, inflammation and infection
Excellent for sensitive skinned animals to cool and tighten before and after exercise, training or competition
Use as a cooling hoof pack
- Fine mesh bentonite clay powder for mixing your own poultice, hoof packing or leg clay
- Natural drying action of the clay helps to dray out swelling & heat
- Will not test
- Will product 30 to 40 pounds of clay or hoof packing when properly hydrated.
Runner’s Relief Poultice is a silky smooth and creamy rich base, easily applied and easily washes off. The quickest solution for tendons, suspensories and fractures.
Directions for use:
- Before applying Runner's Relief Poultice, remove all previous medication, chemicals, and foreign matter by washing the area thoroughly.
- Apply a liberal amount of Runner's Relief Poultice evenly over the area to be treated and cover with a cotton quilt, plastic (saran) wrap, standing bandage (polo wrap) and leave for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, remove by washing the area and leave off for 12 hours; repeat treatment six days a week leaving one day of non-treatment.
Easypack Hoof Packing by Finish Line
- Botanical oil and clay-based hoof packing.
- It is easy to apply and remove
- As an aid in the temporary relief of minor hoof soreness such as stinging feet, stone bruising and heat due to overexertion.
- Promotes healthy frog and sole tissues.
Sole Pack Hoof Packing
- Relieves dry, hard, sore hooves, while combating bacterial and fungal infections.
- Also treats white line disease
- Extremely effective in maintaining the natural pliability of the hoof.
- Fast-acting, quick-penetrating and formulated with soothing natural ingredients.
- Single packs and 8 lb container
Tenda Bow Poultice by Tenda Horse treats tendon and suspensory injuries as well as helps with soreness, swelling, and drawing out heat.
- Proven effective for bowed tendons, both new or old, any suspensory problems where soreness, heat and swelling exists.
- Will not blister
- Safe for use with magnetic or laser therapy
- Use after training or exercise
Miracle Freeze Mudd Poultice
- 24 hour poultice
- Removes heat, soreness and pain from muscles and tendons.
- This special scientific mixture of the finest ingredients gives a bracing and tightening result.
- Very cooling and refreshing.
- Saves time, money and gets results.
- Bandaging is not necessary.
- Only requires half the amount of most poultices.
- For use on feet, ankles, shins, knees, hocks and stifles.
- Caution: Do not use on sensitive skinned horses, cuts, open wounds, or medications.
Poultice Leg Wraps by McTarnahans
Reusable wraps that are more durable than brown paper and can be washed.
- Ideal for leg sweating, poultice or medicines
- Each sheet measures 14" x 25"
- Use 4 to 5 times
- Hand wash and rinse in water
- 1 lb = approx 32- 36 sheets
Kool Out Poultice by Finish Line is a mild, non irritating formula for cooling & tightening your horse's legs after strenuous exercise or competition.
- Cools and tightens legs after any workout, performance, event or race
- All natural & non-medicated
- Formulated for horses with sensitive skin
- Mild enough for everyday use - can be used over minor nicks and cuts
- Easy on/off application