- Contains exclusive active ingredient: larvastop fly growth regulator
- Breaks the fly life cycle
- Highly palatable, just add to daily feed
- Proven effective in university studies
Equitrol 10 lb by Farnam is a feed-thru fly control supplement that prevents the development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
- Start feeding early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity.
- Not effective against existing adult flies.
- Use in conjunction with other fly control methods
- 10 lb - 160 day supply
- 20 lb - 320 day supply
- To maximize the effectiveness of Solitude IGR, horses must be fed individually.
- Made from alfalfa, Solitude IGR pellets are top-dressed onto grain or mixed with the horse's total ration to provide 300 mg (1 scoop) of cyromazine per horse per day.
- 6 lb - 192 Day Supply
- 20 lb - 640 Day Supply
- 1/2 ounce scoop of Solitude IGR per day, no matter the size or weight of the horse
Bug Check promotes and maintains healthy skin and coat from the inside, OUT! If you've been disappointed with garlic, you'll love this! A chemical-free feed supplement to reduce fly problems and enhance coat.
- Repellency is created from the inside out with use of: Brewers Yeast, Thiamine Monohydrate and Garlic
- Diatomaceous Earth that passes through the manure it naturally interrupts the fly reproduction cycle
Ground Dried Grape & Seed Pomace, Distiller Grains, Diatomaceous Earth, Garlic Powder, Brewers Yeast, Mechanically Extracted Soybean Oil, Thiamine Monohydrate.
Buggzo! Fly Repellent by HorseTech
The original Garlic Vinegar Pellet. Buggzo is a pelleted feed through fly control product that's truly easy to use.
- No sorting, sifting or sneezing that you might get with powder products.
- Two types of garlic and a unique dry, pH buffered apple cider vinegar, thiamine, diatomaceous earth, brewers yeast, B-complex vitamins and more in this easy to feed pellet.
- Not proven safe for use in pregnant mares
Initial: Provide to mature horses weight 1,000lbs at 1 to 2 ounces daily. Reduce daily serving proportionately, based on weight, for lighter breeds and ponies. Continue for 2-4 weeks.
Maintenance: For 1,100lb horse is 1 oz serving. Larger breeds or heavy insect population may require the use of an increased maintenance dose up to 2 oz per day.
The 48cc scoop provided will hold approx 1 oz when filled to "level"