The Flexineb 2 has an upgraded battery management feature, which makes it easier to identify when the battery must be recharged.
Flexineb 2 comes equipped with with Automatic Tuning (AMT). Flexineb 2 has the ability to change the number of vibrations per second.
Flexineb 2 is an easy-to-use veterinary medical device that produces a very fine mist of aerosolized drug, enabling aerosol method of treatment for the horse offering relief of the following common respiratory tract disorders:
Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO) or Heaves
Inflammatory Airway Disease (IAD)
Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH)
- Compatible with the cable, med cup and power supply/charger used with the original Flexineb.
- Silent, Portable, Comfortable & Compact
- Easy set up with no hoses, cords or awkward valves
- Rapid aerosolization
- Adaptable for use with metered dose inhalers (MDI's)
Nebulization is a treatment technique for breathing problems associated with equine airways and lungs. This motor helps provide aerosol medication to be breathed in by the horse through the mask provided with complete unit. Horse caretakers can easily administer mediations as prescribed by veterinarians effectivly administering antibiotic, corticosteroids and bronchodilators.
- Nebulizer Motor
- 1/8 horse power motor for 9978 nebulizer
- Operates on 110-120 Volt, 1 phase, 60Hz, and delivers .4 C.F.M. @ 20 P.S.I.
- Oil-less piston compressor
The Elite Equi-Resp Equine Nebulizer is great for horses with serious issues such as bleeders, COPD/HEAVES, allergies, asthma and other respiratory issues. Easier breathing means better performance! The Equi-Resp is an easy to use treatment with immediate relief from respiratory problems.
This nebulizer comes with a soft and pliable mask that is designed to fit any size horse and is large enough for proper C02 exhalation. The soft, form fitting gasket keeps the steam from going out of the top of the mask. Soft clear design allows you to watch your horse breathe. C02 port built in that serves 3 purposes - ensures C02 goes down and out, any exudates drains and allows you to place your hand over the hole for a short time which allows your horse to breathe in more product which allows for deeper penetrations into the lower respiratory system.
- Powerful compressor
- Completely enclosed pressure gauge.
- Two fans to keep the unit cool. You'll never have to change a filter.
- Preset at correct PSI for maximum nebulization deep into the lungs
Comes complete with the following:
- Equine Nebulizer (2 year warranty)
- Mask (1 year Warranty).
- 1 bottle of EquiSilver
- 2 medicine cups and tubing (it is suggested by the manufacturer that the cups and tubing be changed every time a new bottle of EquiSilver is started)
- 1 bottle Pure Cleaner for the mask (100% natural cleaner)
- Carry bag
Mask made in the USA
EquiSilver Respiratory Solution help to expel the excess mucous and in most cases, any bacteria living in the lungs. EquiSilver is an exclusive patented veterinarian formulated chelated silver which has shown to kill hundreds of different infectious microorganisms â€” including many of the antibiotic resistant super pathogens.
- 100% safe and non-toxic product which contains chelated silver ions that attach themselves to microorganisms and kills them within 4 - 6 minutes by preventing the uptake of oxygen in the microorganism.
- When used in a nebulizer or transpirator on a daily or weekly basis will help to eliminate upper sinus or lower bacterial lung infections.
- Kills bacteria causing viruses along with airborne pathogens that settle in the lungs and sinus cavity.
- Helps to maintain a healthier respiratory system which results in improved breathing and allows better oxygen intake.
- Reduces or eliminates the need of expensive medicines or antibiotics.
- Will also keep your nebulizer or transpirator bacterial free and clean which prevents the spread of bacterial infections to other horses.
It is recommended to administer 15-20cc of Equisilver Head and Throat wash on the off days if possible.
**Always clean the medicine cup after each use to extend the life of your medicine cup. The Flexineb medicine cup is good for 100-125 treatments with this protocol.
Nebulizer Cups by Equi Resp hold approximately 15 cc of EquiSilver to complete a treatment.
60cc Throat Wash Syringe
Used rinse away dust, pollen and any other environmental respiratory hazards that cause irritation to the horses throat.
- Catheter tip
- 60 cc size
- Includes rubber attachment
- Use as recommended
Equi Resp Pure Cleaner kills several strains of bateria including broad spectrum resistant bacteria. Starts killing with in minutes and stays protected for upto 24 hours.
- Kills bacteria and viruses within 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Kills multiple stains of CRE (the nightmare bacteria)
- Kills a broad spectrum of resistant bacteria such as MSRA and VRE., HIV, Norovirus, Influenza A, H1N1 and Rotavirus.
- When used as directed, provides residual protection for 24 hours.
The Elite Equi-Resp Equine Nebulizer Replacement Mask
Soft, pliable mask designed to fit any size horse and is large enough for proper C02 exhalation. The soft, form fitting gasket keeps the steam from going out of the top of the mask. Soft clear design allows you to watch your horse breathe. C02 port built in that serves 3 purposes - ensures C02 goes down and out, any exudate's drains and allows you to place your hand over the hole for a short time which allows your horse to breathe in more product which allows for deeper penetrations into the lower respiratory system.
- Easy to fit strap
- Quick release design
- Fits most animals
- Mask (1 year Warranty).
- Mask made in the USA
- Mask Only
- Only use the Pure Cleaner on the Mask
Nebulizer Cups for the Equi-Resp system. These Rapid Flow cups are great for a shorter treatment or for traveling.
Flexineb Controller Kit. The controller kit regulates the nebulation process and has a 15 minute timer in which the nebulizer will automatically turn off.
Battery controller is hard plastic therefore caregivers should be mindful of the risk posed by the horse shaking its head
For safety reasons stay with the horse at all times during the nebulization process
To maintain the function of the electronic controller it must be used and stored in dry conditions.
To maintain the battery function it must be charged when the assigned LED flashes green.