The Flexineb 2 has an upgraded battery management feature, which makes it easier to identify when the battery must be recharged.
Flexineb 2 comes equipped with with Automatic Tuning (AMT). Flexineb 2 has the ability to change the number of vibrations per second.
Flexineb 2 is an easy-to-use veterinary medical device that produces a very fine mist of aerosolized drug, enabling aerosol method of treatment for the horse offering relief of the following common respiratory tract disorders:
Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO) or Heaves
Inflammatory Airway Disease (IAD)
Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH)
- Compatible with the cable, med cup and power supply/charger used with the original Flexineb.
- Silent, Portable, Comfortable & Compact
- Easy set up with no hoses, cords or awkward valves
- Rapid aerosolization
- Adaptable for use with metered dose inhalers (MDI's)
- 1/8 horse power motor
- 1 nebulizer bottle
- 1 hose
- 1 air flow connector
- 1 nebulizer bucket
- Air Flo Connector
EquiSilver Respiratory Solution help to expel the excess mucous and in most cases, any bacteria living in the lungs. EquiSilver is an exclusive patented veterinarian formulated chelated silver which has shown to kill hundreds of different infectious microorganisms â€” including many of the antibiotic resistant super pathogens.
- 100% safe and non-toxic product which contains chelated silver ions that attach themselves to microorganisms and kills them within 4 - 6 minutes by preventing the uptake of oxygen in the mircroorganism.
- When used in a nebulizer or transpirator on a daily or weekly basis will help to eliminate upper sinus or lower bacterial lung infections.
- Kills bacteria causing viruses along with airborne pathogens that settle in the lungs and sinus cavity.
- Helps to maintain a healthier respiratory system which results in improved breathing and allows better oxygen intake.
- Reduces or eliminates the need of expensive medicines or antibiotics.
- Will also keep your nebulizer or transpirator bacterial free and clean which prevents the spread of bacterial infections to other horses.
It is recommended to administer 15-20cc of Equisilver Head and Throat wash on the off days if possible.
**Always clean the medicine cup after each use to extend the life of your medicine cup. The Flexineb medicine cup is good for 100-125 treatments with this protocol.
The Cornell Collar Throat Support Device is used on horses that have been diagnosed with soft palate displacement.
There are three versions of this Cornell Collar. All three work in the same basic manner to position the larynx (voicebox) in a more forward and upward position that stabilizes it during strenuous work.
- TSD-1 (Orignial in Brown Leather or Black Bioplastic) - This collar works well for Thoroughbreds, Trotters or Pacers, or Quarter horses. Consists of a head strap with crown piece, lifting mechanism and an integrated Figure 8 noseband.
- TSD-2 (Thoroughbred Brown Leather) - Includes the TSD1 with attached bridle crown and cheek pieces (bit not included)
- TSD-3 (Standardbred Black Bioplastic) - The TSD-3 is a modification of the Cornell Collar designed for harness race horses. The headstrap and lifting mechanism are identical to the TSD-1 and TSD-2 but instead of a Figure 8 noseband, the TSD-3 incorporates a harness racing caveson. This modification allows attachment of head poles and other equipment and is easier to consistently adjust than other models.
The device should be used only after your veterinarian has diagnosed an upper airway problem such as dorsal displacement of the soft palate that is likely to be improved by positioning the larynx in a more dorsal and rostral location.