The Elite Equi-Resp Equine Nebulizer is great for horses with serious issues such as bleeders, COPD/HEAVES, allergies, asthma and other respiratory issues. Easier breathing means better performance! The Equi-Resp is an easy to use treatment with immediate relief from respiratory problems.
This nebulizer comes with a soft and pliable mask that is designed to fit any size horse and is large enough for proper C02 exhalation. The soft, form fitting gasket keeps the steam from going out of the top of the mask. Soft clear design allows you to watch your horse breathe. C02 port built in that serves 3 purposes - ensures C02 goes down and out, any exudates drains and allows you to place your hand over the hole for a short time which allows your horse to breathe in more product which allows for deeper penetrations into the lower respiratory system.
- Powerful compressor
- Completely enclosed pressure gauge.
- Two fans to keep the unit cool. You'll never have to change a filter.
- Preset at correct PSI for maximum nebulization deep into the lungs
Comes complete with the following:
- Equine Nebulizer (2 year warranty)
- Mask (1 year Warranty).
- 1 bottle of EquiSilver
- 2 medicine cups and tubing (it is suggested by the manufacturer that the cups and tubing be changed every time a new bottle of EquiSilver is started)
- 1 bottle Pure Cleaner for the mask (100% natural cleaner)
- Carry bag
Mask made in the USA
All-new Mobile App now available! The updated FlexiNeb includes new features including a mobile app that offers a wide array of helpful resources, such as detailed medication information, troubleshooting tips, product design and much more. Flexineb can now detect when the medication cup is empty. Also including in these new features are an extended 35 min timeout, USB software upgradability and optimized performance with improved autotuning. As before Flexineb E3 comes equipped with with Automatic Tuning (AMT) giving it the ability to change the number of vibrations per second.
The Flexineb E3 System is a portable silent equine nebulizer for delivering aerosolized drugs and natural therapies to the airways of the horse. The soft flexible mask fits over the horses face and creates a good seal by tightening the strap around the horse's head. A good seal is important to maximize inhalation of nebulized drugs and natural products offering relief of the following common respiratory tract disorders: Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO) or Heaves, Inflammatory Airway Disease (IAD), and Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH).
- Silent & Portable
- Direct delivery to lungs
- Automatic Tuning
- 6 Hour battery life
- Easy to clean & disinfect
- Dry medication detection
- Upgradeable software
- App available on iOS and Android
- Easy set up with no hoses, cords or awkward valves
- Rapid aerosolization
- Adaptable for use with metered dose inhalers (MDI's)
Complete System Includes: Grooming Box, Accessory Kit and 0.9% Saline, Instructions, Medication Guides and a wide array of helpful materials available at FlexiNeb's Online Resource Portal.
EquiSilver Respiratory Solution is a premier, 100% and 100% non-toxic liquid agent that contains chelated silver ions to promote respiratory, immune, and lung health. When used in a nebulizer or transpirator on a daily or weekly basis, EquiSilver will help to eliminate upper sinus or lower bacterial lung infections. Kills bacteria causing viruses along with airborne pathogens that settle in the lungs and sinus cavity.
- 100% safe and non-toxic
- Contains chelated silver ions
- Fast acting - kills harmful microorganisms within 4 - 6 minutes
- Reduces or eliminates the need of expensive medicines or antibiotics
- Keeps nebulizer or transpirator bacterial free and clean of harmful bacteria/organisms
- Manufactured in FDA-approved laboratory
Equine Nebulizer Unit. Helps treat horses with respiratory conditions by clearing sinus passages, throat and head congestion. Dial adjustments are based on percentages (%) controling the amount of steam (oxygen) that comes out of solution for treatment use. McTarnahans Nebulizer Solution is recommended - use at full strength. Do not dilute solution. 30 minute treatment time is recommended to achieve desired results. Includes: 110-volt, 1/8 hp motor, bucket, bottle, and hoses.Component parts also sold separately. Made in America.Product details:
- 1/8 horse power motor
- 1 Nebulizer bottle
- 1 hose
- 1 air flow connector
- 1 nebulizer bucket
- Air Flo Connector
NOTE: Style of motor may vary due to availability. (Item #505-220: 220 volt, 1/4 hp motor also available)
Neb 30 by Vapco is a liquid aromatic inhalant especially formulated for use in regular or ultra-sonic nebulizers.
- Provides soothing vapor is designed to help moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled airborne contaminants from dry, dusty environments and confined performance arenas
- Contains Esesntial oils in a deionized mentholated aqueous base
This replacement bucket is used for the Hawthorn Nebulizer (item 9978). Available in assorted colors, this bucket fits most horses at 8" in diameter. Made of durable thick plastic and adjustable strap to assist in helping your horse recover sooner.
- Used in conjunction with Hawthron Nebulizer
- 8" Diameter
- 25" Circumference
- Black nylon adjustable strap
- Stainless steel buckle
- Colors may vary
Nebulization is a treatment technique for breathing problems associated with equine airways and lungs. This motor helps provide aerosol medication to be breathed in by the horse through the mask provided with complete unit. Horse caretakers can easily administer medications as prescribed by veterinarians effectively administering antibiotic, corticosteroids and bronchodilators.
Nebulizer Kit Includes
- Nebulizer Motor
- 1/8 horse power motor for 9978 nebulizer
- Operates on 110-120 Volt, 1 phase, 60Hz, and delivers .4 C.F.M. @ 20 P.S.I.
- Oil-less piston compressor
Nebulizer Cups by Equi Resp hold approximately 15 cc of EquiSilver to complete a treatment.
- Takes approx 20-25 mins to complete treatment
- Great for chronic issues
- 7' Tubing
- 2 cups
- Mfg suggests changing out cups every time a new bottle of EquiSilver is started
60cc Throat Wash Syringe is used to rinse away dust, pollen and any other environmental respiratory hazards that cause irritation to the horses throat.
- Catheter tip
- 60 cc size
- Includes rubber attachment
- Use as recommended
Equi Resp Pure Cleaner kills several strains of bateria including broad spectrum resistant bacteria. Starts killing with in minutes and stays protected for upto 24 hours.
- Kills bacteria and viruses within 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Kills multiple stains of CRE (the nightmare bacteria)
- Kills a broad spectrum of resistant bacteria such as MSRA and VRE., HIV, Norovirus, Influenza A, H1N1 and Rotavirus.
- When used as directed, provides residual protection for 24 hours.
The Elite Equi-Resp Equine Nebulizer Replacement Mask
Soft, pliable mask designed to fit any size horse and is large enough for proper C02 exhalation. The soft, form fitting gasket keeps the steam from going out of the top of the mask. Soft clear design allows you to watch your horse breathe. C02 port built in that serves 3 purposes - ensures C02 goes down and out, any exudate's drains and allows you to place your hand over the hole for a short time which allows your horse to breathe in more product which allows for deeper penetrations into the lower respiratory system.
- Easy to fit strap
- Quick release design
- Fits most animals
- Mask (1 year Warranty).
- Mask made in the USA
- Mask Only
- Only use the Pure Cleaner on the Mask
Nebulizer Cups for the Equi-Resp system. These Rapid Flow cups are great for a shorter treatment or for traveling.Product Details:
- 6 cc
- 2 Cups
- 7' tubing
- Mfg suggests changing tubing/cups with every bottle of Equisilver
- Approximately 10 mins to Nebulize
Flexineb 2 Controller Kit regulates the nebulation process and has a 15 minute timer in which the nebulizer will automatically turn off.
- Battery controller is hard plastic therefore caregivers should be mindful of the risk posed by the horse shaking its head
- For safety reasons stay with the horse at all times during the nebulization process
- To maintain the function of the electronic controller it must be used and stored in dry conditions.
- To maintain the battery function it must be charged when the assigned LED flashes green.
FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips
Nasal strips are designed to reduce fatigue and improve respiratory health in horses. They are self-adhesive strips that promote optimum respiratory health of equine athletes at all levels by reducing airway resistance and providing improved airflow when your horse needs oxygen most. During exercise when horses begin to breathe hard the soft tissues overlying the nasal passages are sucked in, reducing the airway diameter. This reduction in diameter causes greater resistance to airflow into the lungs. FLAIR Strips gently support the soft tissues over the nasal passages providing reduced airway resistance during exercise.
- Adhesive nasal strips to help open nasal passage
- Reduces airway resistance
- Can be used in all disciplines
- Beneficial during intensive training
- Each strip is for one-time use
- Box contains 6 nasal strips