Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Specially formulated to contain a special blend of human grade bioflavonoid, Vitamins C & K, B6, B12 as well as blood builders including iron, copper, cobalt and folic acid to regenerate red blood cells.
- Helps strengthen capillary walls
- Reduces the incidence of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage
- Delivers the most complete nutritional supplement for hemorrhage problems
- Feed 1-2 ounces daily
- Measuring scoop included
- To ensure proper nutrient absorption, it is recommended that bran feeding be reduced to no more than twice a week
BleederShield (formerly BleederGard) by BRL Equine Nutrition. All-natural drug free alternative that is safe and effective remedy for horses that bleed while racing or during competition.
- Reduces bleeding in horses and promotes repair of damaged lungs
- Contains Yunnan Baiyao
- Provides essential support to the lungs and blood vessels during strenuous exercise
- Triple-strength formula
- With Platelet Activator
- Compatible with Lasix/Salix
- Tube contains 60 cc / 1 dose
Bleed No More by Tenda Horse Products is available in a triple strength paste, or in a liquid for daily use. Bleed No More provides an all natural support for horses in training or hard work.
- Paste is a triple strength formula for the pre-race treatment of internal bleeding.
- The all natural safe, effective, test free and proven method for controlling exercise induced hemorrhaging.
- Bleed No More is compatible with Lasix/Salix.
- 60cc Single-dose oral syringe or 32 oz daily liquid
KC & Hesperidin by Big Dee's
Hesperidin is used by trainers worldwide to improve blood flow in animals during strenuous activity. One of the biggest problems for race horses is the breakage of blood vessels in the throat and bleeding. Hesperidin can help strengthen fragile capillaries and help to prevent bruising and varicose veins from strain associated with strenuous racing.
Yunnan Paiyao by Four Horsemen is an anti-bleeding formula specially for racehorses and those prone to exercise induced pulmonary hemorraging.
- Clinical trials resulted in 54% less bleeding in horses after use
- Contains 21 unique elements including 4 active combattants against bleeding
- In clinical studies, shown to shorten bleeding and clotting time and reduce inflammatory response
- Stops bleeding, disperses swelling, relieves pain
- Feed 1/2tsp daily for most severe bleeders
Yunnan Baiyao by Chinese Bleeder Powder is one of the miracles of Traditional Chinese Medicine: It has a legendary reputation for immediate stopping internal and external bleeding, relieving swelling and severe pain, working as a disinfectant. Made from pseudoginseng and other herbs, it is now used as a pre-race tincture for horses that tend to "bleed" or feature minor respiratory trauma.
- An ancient Chinese powder used to stop bleeding both inside and out.
- Used in the following situations: Cuts, open wounds, other external trauma, internal bleeding or hemorrhaging (such as bleeding gastric ulcers, haematemesis, haematuria, haemoptysis and epistasis
- Made from pseudoginseng and other herbs, it is now used as a pre-race tincture for horses who bleed due to respiratory stress.
Finish Line's K-C & More helps promote healthy capillary strength and is the best way to add Vitamin K and C to your horse's diet.
- Contains 50,000 mg/lb of ascorbic acid and 600 mg/lb of Vitamin K
- Other ingredients include Rutin, Hesperidin, Lemon Bioflavonoids and apple flavor
- Vitamin K is a known anti-hemorrhagic nutrient
- Vitamin C contributes to the effectiveness of Vitamin K
4 lbs provides up to a 53 day supply
Bleeder\Breather Paste from Alcippos is a highly concentrated and effective 60 cc pre-event paste to help support total lung function. With improved lung function, comes improved performance!
Designed to support
- Lung bleeding
- Bronchial congestion
- Restricted airways
Bloodless Victory by Herbs of the World is an herbal supplement medicinal food used to reduce horse bleeding, strengthening the lungs in racehorses and competitive horses.
- Herbal bronchodilators assist in breathing and encourage more oxygen to blood ratio, better performance, and rapid recovery.
- Ideal for high performance horses.
- Allows the horse to race strong and last longer with less scar tissue or breathing issues.
- Bloodless Victory with Chinese herbs for horses, can be used as a preventative for EIPH in horses who perform in top level competitions, where competition demands are heavy pressure and stress upon the athletic body of the Equine.
- Allows horses to perform at peak capability and reduce or prevent bleeding.
Korean Stop the Bleedin' Pre-Race by Herbs of the World. It helps to prevent race stress, from bleeding that can be caused by the pounding that racing, barrel racing, pole bending, jumping, and trotting horses may experience. Lung health is imperative for top performing horses. Unhealthy lung tissue and poor blood quality can both contribute to a competitive horse performing poorly due to injury from or while racing.
- Equine pre-race for EIPH
- Traditional Chinese and Korean herbal formulas
- For better performance & endurance
- Targets lungs, kidney, liver and over all resilience
- Improves ability to recover after extreme exertion
Chinese Bleeder liquid EIPH treatment by Herbs of the World, with added raw beet juice, aids in the following: EIPH in horses (exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage), respiratory problems in horses, horse breathing problems, bleeding in horses, and recovery from race stress.
- EIPH- Pre Event and Pre Race for horses
- Supports reduced bleeding, strengthening the lungs, replenishing the blood, strengthening internal organs, strengthen "Chi" nurturing cells and body tissues, especially mucous membranes, increased breathing capacity, with essential oils and herbs designed to produce more efficient respiration
- Infused with LIVE, Fresh, Berries, Roots and Herbs.
- While living in captivity, under race or show stress, one of the best things you can do is to feed quality herbal products that are not mass produced and are made fresh.
- This liquid will nourish your horse, providing him with some of the raw and valuable live enzymes he would normally get in the wild
Run For Your Life Breathing Support by Herbs of the World. Builds energy through more effective breathing herbal support for the horse respiratory system.
- Natural albuterol for horses with no side effects.
- Chinese herbs to support the natural respiration of healthy lungs, making oxygen to blood ratio more efficient.
- Horses using this formula, race stronger, perform better, bleed less or not at all, recover rapidly, are energized, feel good, and last much longer in the performance career.
- This formula is like a seat belt for performing horses, helping to keep them well, or to prevent bleeding in the lungs, scarring or other side effects of EIPH.
- Herbs for horses in the blend are for all organs and systems of the body, and help to keep the body well, focusing on healthy respiratory systems, stopping bleeding and breathing efficiently.
Bleeders Blend by Equilite is an all-natural powder blend of herbs to help support the lungs of the performance horse or horses under stress. Use it to help protect lungs from hemorrhaging so they may better endure the rigors of training and racing.
- Contains Bioflavonoids and Vitamin K
- Works well with Lasix
- Combines wonderfully with Garli+C blend
- Feed 1oz twice daily with feed
- Container has 150 servings
Studies by the Horse Journal have found it effective in eliminating or reducing:
- Stable cough
- Chronic nasal discharge
- Mild to early heaves
- Wheezing and bronchospasm
2.25 lb jar provides a 12 day supply per horse.
5 lb pail provides a 32 day supply per horse.
Lung Effect Paste by Zang Fu Equine contains a highly concentrated and potent blend of Chinese herbs Yunnan Paiyao, Giant Puffball & Urn Orchid to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise induced bleeding.
- Can be used effectively for horses on Lasix
- Orally administer one single dose tube per horse 4-6 hours prior to event