Horse Supplements - lowest prices
BleederGard by BRL Equine Nutrition
All-natural drug free alternative that is safe and effective remedy for horses that bleed while racing or during competition.
- Reduces bleeding in horses and promotes repair of damaged lungs
- Contains Yunnan Baiyao
- Provides essential support to the lungs and blood vessels during strenuous exercise
- Ttriple-strength formula
- with Platelet Activator
- Compatable with Lasix/Salix
Bleed No More by Tenda Horse Products is available in a triple strength paste, or in a liquid for daily use. Bleed No More provides an all natural support for horses in training or hard work.
- Paste is a triple strength formula for the pre-race treatment of internal bleeding.
- The all natural safe, effective, test free and proven method for controlling exercise induced hemorrhaging.
- Bleed No More is compatible with Lasix/Salix.
- 60cc Single-dose oral syringe or 32 oz daily liquid
KC & Hesperidin by Big Dee's
Hesperidin is used by trainers worldwide to improve blood flow in animals during strenuous activity. One of the biggest problems for race horses is the breakage of blood vessels in the throat and bleeding. Hesperidin can help strengthen fragile capillaries and help to prevent bruising and varicose veins from strain associated with strenuous racing.
Yunnan Paiyao by Four Horsemen- Anti-Bleeding Formula - The ingredients of Yunnan Paiyao contain 21 different components and 4 of these are classified as being active in stopping bleeding. Both in vitro and in vivo studies have been carried out regarding the clotting time for blood when Yunnan Paiyao was used. The clotting time for human blood in a test tube was observed to be reduced by 33%. In animals, studies where actual body bleeding rate was examined, it was cut by 54%.
Yunnan Baiyao by Chinese Bleeder Medication
- An ancient chinese powder used to stop bleeding both inside and out.
- Made from pseudoginseng and other herbs, it is now used as a pre-race tincture for horses who bleed due to respiratory stress.
Specially formulated for horses with lung and breathing issues as well as providing optimal breathing for a healthy horse to help perform at its highest level.
- Holistic - synergistic blend of herbs
- Thoroughly tested in North America
- Oxygenates the blood
- Open airways
- Eliminate mucus and cough
- Helps stop lung bleeding
- Helps control & alleviates allergies
- Supports a healthy GI
- Supports a healthy immune system
If using EquiPulmin with other drugs administer 1 hour before or after. Ventipulmin, Sputalysine, Cemedidene, Gastrogard, Tagement and any antibiotics
- Healthy respiratory system: 60 cc daily
- Mucus & breathing disorder: 60 cc - 3 x day until horse improves
- Bad bleeders: 120cc 3x day for 2 days then 60cc 3x day until race day
- Pre Race: 120cc 30-60 min before race, 60 cc 30-60 min before exercise, jog or workout
Finish Lineâ€™s K-C & More helps promote healthy capillary strength and is the best way to add Vitamin K and C to your horse's diet.
- Contains 50,000 mg/lb of ascorbic acid and 600 mg/lb of Vitamin K
- Other ingredients include Rutin, Hesperidin, Lemon Bioflavonoids and apple flavor
- Vitamin K is a known antihemmoragic nutrient
- Vitamin C contributes to the effectiveness of Vitamin K
4 lbs provides up to a 53 day supply
Bleeder\Breather Paste from Alcippos is a highly concentrated and effective 60 cc pre-event paste to help support total lung function. With improved lung function, comes improved performance!
Designed to support
- Lung bleeding
- Bronchial congestion
- Restricted airways
Bloodless Victory by Herbs of the World is an herbal supplement medicinal food used to reduce horse bleeding, strengthening the lungs in racehorses and competitive horses.
- Herbal broncholidators' assist in breathing and encourage more oxygen to blood ratio, better performance, and rapid recovery.
- Ideal for high performance horses in racing, barrels, poles and jumping.
- Allows the horse to race strong and last longer with less scar tissue or breathing issues.
- Bloodless Victory with Chinese herbs for horses, can be used as a preventative for EIPH in horses who perform in top level competitions, where competition demands are heavy pressure and stress upon the athletic body of the Equine.
- Allows horses to perform at peak capability and reduce or prevent bleeding.
Korean Stop the Bleedin Pre-Race by Herbs of the World. Is an equine pre-race for EIPH. Korean Stop Bleedin, helps to prevent race stress, from bleeding that can be caused by the pounding that racing, barrel racing, pole bending, jumping, and trotting horses may experience. All disciplines of riding and racing where the horse is at risk of bleeding can benefit from the use of Korean Stop the Bleedin.
- Lung health is imperative for the Equine competitive health, both before and after exertion. Unhealthy lung tissue, poor blood quality, can all contribute to a competitive horse performing poorly due to injury from or while racing.
- Chinese and Korean herbal traditions have been blended to make this valuable formula for competitive horses.
- Horses will race stronger and last longer in their racing career due to the herbal support provided.
- Not only lungs, kidney, liver and over all resilience are targeted, but also the ability to quickly recover after extreme exertion.
Chinese Bleeder liquid EIPH treatment by Herbs of the World with added Raw Beet Juice Horse aids in the following: EIPH in horses, Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage, Respiratory Problems in Horses, Horse Breathing Problems, Bleeding in horses, and Recovery from Race Stress.
- EIPH- Pre Event and Pre Race for horses support reducing bleeding strengthening the lungs, replenishing the blood, strengthening internal organs, strengthen "Chi" nurturing cells and body tissues, especially mucous membranes, increased breathing capacity, with essential oils and herbs designed to produce more efficient respiration
- Infused with LIVE, Fresh, Berries, Roots and Herbs.
- While living in captivity, under race or show stress, one of the best things you can do is to feed quality herbal products that are not mass produced and are made fresh. This liquid, will nourish your horse herbally, providing him with some of the raw and valuable live enzymes he would normally get in the wild
Run For Your Life Breathing Support by Herbs of the World. Builds energy through more effective breathing herbal support for the horse respiratory system.
- A natural albuterol for horses with no side effects.
- Chinese herbs to support the natural respiration of healthy lungs, making oxygen to blood ratio more efficient.
- Horses using this formula, race stronger, perform better, bleed less or not at all, recover rapidly, are energized, feel good, and last much longer in the performance career.
- This formula is like a seat belt for performing horses, helping to keep them well, or to prevent bleeding in the lungs, scarring or other side effects of EIPH.
- Herbs for horses in the blend are for all organs and systems of the body, and help to keep the body well, focusing on healthy respiratory systems, stopping bleeding and breathing efficiently.
Bleeders Blend by Equilite is an all-natural powder blend of herbs to help support the lungs of the performance horse or horses under stress. Use it to help protect lungs from hemorrhaging so they may better endure the rigors of training and racing.
Contains Bioflavonoids and Vitamin K. Works well with Lasix. Combines wonderfully with Garli+C blend.
Feed one ounce in the morning and one ounce in the evening. Container has 150 servings.
Studies by the Horse Journal have found it effective in eliminating or reducing:
- Stable cough
- Chronic nasal discharge
- Mild to early heaves
- Wheezing and bronchospasm
2.25 lb jar provides a 12 day supply per horse.
5 lb pail provides a 32 day supply per horse.
Lung Effect Paste by Zang Fu Equine contains a highly concentrated and potent blend of Chinese herbs Yunnan Paiyao, Giant Puffball & Urn Orchid to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise induced bleeding.
Lung Effect Paste can be used effectively for horses on Lasix.
Orally administer one single dose tube per horse 4-6 hours prior to event.
Hemo Cease Xtreme - HCX- by Peak Performance is a concentrated product to help your horse maintain normal lung function under the most xtreme conditions.
This proprietary blend provides highly effective Chinese herbs such as Yunnan Paiyao, Giant Puffball, Indian Madder and others to help you address the performance robbing problems assiciated with poor lung condition. HCX is cost effective since it only needs to be admisistered for three days prior to and the day of the event.
64 grams contains treatment for 1 event.
448 gram size contains treatment for 7 events.
Hemion by Spectra Animal Health is a liquid herbal solution with active bio-flavinoids that are proactive in their production. It also contains Vitamin B6, Folic Acid and Vitamin B12. Hemion is used to help prevent excessive bleeding and scar tissue damage.
Formulated to help prevent tissue, vascular rupture and maintain vascular elasticity. Designed for faster and more effective absorption. Contains herbs formulated to strengthen and repair the blood vessels through the lungs while other herbs work as a natural diuretic.
32oz container provides a 16 day supply for one horse.
Ultra-H by Univet is a preparation of ascorbic acid, vitamin k, hesperidin and bioflavonoid complex in an oral powder form. Ultra-H is intended for addition to the daily grain ration of the horses feed. 852g=30 doses
Ultra-H was designed as a supplemental source of vitamins C and K for use in horses. Ultra-H is used as an aid in the effort to improve the horse's ability to breathe. Vitamin C and K along with the addition of hesperidin complex are known to be beneficial in the treatment of bleeders. This combination makes Ultra-H an excellent choice in the struggle to improve the horses' ability to breathe.
- Source of Vitamin C & K
- Improves breathing ability
- Aids in preventing bleeders
HEMOREX by TRM is a quality product formulated for feeding to performance horses to nutritionally support pulmonary function. HEMOREX Paste is specially designed to provide essential nutrients on the morning of the race, including Vitamin C a potent antioxidant, and Iron which is required for the formation of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrying molecule in the blood. These nutrients derive from natural plant extracts and are easily absorbed.
Feeding Instructions: Feed the contents of one syringe to the horse the morning of the race/competition either by adding to the normal feed ration, or by feeding directly to the horse. Follow separate directions for use of powder.
HEMOREX Powder is a quality product formulated for feeding to performance horses to nutritionally support pulmonary function.
- Unique combination of Vitamin K, which is needed in the liver to activate the proteins that are involved in blood coagulation
- Vitamin C which protects against oxidation induced damage
- Bioflavinoids which improve the elasticity of the capillaries.
- Should be fed daily, preferably from the time horses commence training
All Horses - Feed 50g per day for 10 days, thereafter feed 25g per day.
K & C Plus is a nutritional supplement designed to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise-induced bleeding.
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues, and has been shown to aid in resistance to infection. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of “bleeding,” or exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage, by providing vitamin K and vitamin C with hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
This product contains 37.5 mg of Vitamin K (Menadione) and 3,125 mg of Vitamin C per ounce.
Equi-No bleed by Equi-herbs (formerly Equine Pharmaceutical) is Equi-Herbs premium lung bleeding powdered herbal formula. Equi-No Bleed is different from most other formulas because it is formulated specific for horses and the lung bleeding issues they face
- This dual use formula gives you the option to use daily when required or simply ‘as needed’.
- The formula utilizes Notoginseng or San Qi, as the chief herb in the formula.
- Notoginseng is well known and highly prized for its ability to stop bleeding.
- The rest of the herbs compliment this ability and also direct this formula to the lung area.