Horse Supplements - lowest prices
$23.99 - $99.96
Red Cell by Horse Health is a palatable yucca-flavored supplement formulated to provide important vitamins and minerals that may be lacking in your horse's daily diet. The iron-rich industry standard blood builder for fueling champion horses includes B-complex vitamins for immune system support. Available in easy to feed pellet or liquid. Contains no beef product ingredients.
- 300mg chelated iron per serving
- Yucca flavored
- Formulated to provide supplemental vitamins & minerals that may be lacking in your horse's diet
- May be used to boost energy for those that lack "snap"
- Customer favorite!
- Liquid formula:
- Feed 1 fluid ounce once daily to the average sized horse, horses in training: 2 oz daily
- Pellet Formula:
- Horses in training: Feed 1 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration
- Horses not in training: Feed 1/2 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration
Perktone by Cox is a blood building liquid supplement that increases energy and stamina. When horses train, race and perform, the high speed action of their large muscles puts tremendous stress on their physiological systems. Perktone is rich in nutrients that can be carried through the bloodstream to nurture the entire body, elevating and sustaining energy levels and mental alertness, while preventing damage to tissues.
Perktone is a therapeutically balanced nutritional supplement optimally fortified with vitamins, minerals and iron. Homogenized, it provides a potent source of blood building nutrients.
- Contains Vitamins A, D, E, and Thiamine (B-1)
- High palatable cherry-flavor
- Homogenized for maximum consistency and flowability
- Feed 2 fluid ounces of Perktone once or twice daily to horses in training and racing. For horses not in training feed 1 fluid ounce daily
- Perktone can be mixed into feed or administered with a dose syringe
- A gallon container provides a 64 day supply for a horse in training
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Specially formulated with 23 vitamins and minerals to help ensure that your horse receives their daily requirements of nutrients. Cell-U-Plex is an iron rich supplement designed to act as a blood builder. Liquid formula is easy to feed and is highly palatable.
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Blood builder
- Easy to feed
- Highly palatable
- Feed one to two ounces a day
Iron boosting formula by PlusVital that can help with fatigue. Iron Syrup contains B Vitamins, Vitamin K and Copper to help create red blood cells. Horses in training are at a higher risk for stress and illness which can increase the demand for iron in the diet, leading to deficiency. Iron Syrup is easily absorbed into the system and is very palatable. By aiding red blood cell formation, which carry oxygen around the body, helps keep the horse's circulatory and respiratory system healthy. Added zinc supports the immune system, Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and Copper is important for healthy hooves and coat.
- B Vitamin supplement
- Iron boosting supplement
- Helps fight against fatigue
- Aids in red blood cell production
- Palatable with added molasses
- Easily absorbed into the system
- Zinc for immune system support and to help promote faster healing times
- Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting
- Copper for hooves and coat
- 5 Liter
$129.95 - $132.95
Lixotinic by Zoetis is a liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that contains iron, copper, five B-complex vitamins, and liver paste, which furnishes essential amino acids. Because it is highly palatable, Lixotinic may be administered to horses orally or by pouring over feed.
- Approved for adult and yearling horses, and foals and weanling horses more than 1 week old
- Can be used during taxing physical situations such as racing, breeding, and more
- Typical dose for a horse is 1 to 2 ounces daily
- The 1-gallon container provides a 64 to 128 supply for one horse
$19.95 - $20.95
Iron Power by Finish Line is a high iron, high B-Complex liquid vitamin supplement used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia, which causes lethargy & weakness leading to poor performance.
- Supports healthy blood counts, energy, metabolism, brain & nervous system function
- Will not test or make your horse hot when given as directed
- See results within 30 days
- Feed mature horses in training 4 ounces daily for the first 15 days, then 2 ounces daily for maintenance
The one gallon size will maintain a horse for 64 days.
Ingredients (per 2oz): 560 mg Iron, 0.6 mg Copper, 21.6 mg Cobalt, 300 mg Niacin
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This product is not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by Air.
Hemex Blood Formula by Omega Alpha
- Is an effective liquid herbal extract that has been proven to treat anemia by increasing red blood cell counts or when higher than normal cell count may be beneficial for High Performance Horses.
- Hemex is the only blood builder that triggers the body to release blood cells from the bone marrow.
- Increasing the red cell count is especially important for those horses coming off EPO.
Feeding Directions: Feed 30cc daily for maintenance.
- Dong Quai
- White Peony
- Rehmania Glutinosa
- codonopsis Pilosule
- Polygonum Multiflorum
- Ferrous Sulfate
CAUTION: Not recommended for mares in foal.
Tuttle's Liquid 747 highly palatable apple flavored liquid supplement aides in balancing your horse's diet for optimum development, stamina, and appearance. Composed of all natural ingredients that are easily utilized for maximum feed efficiency. Provides high levels of Vitamin A, D-3, E, B Vitamins, Selenium, potassium, iron, other trace minerals and amino acids. Guaranteed to give your horse's coat a healthy sheen within four weeks.
- Concentrated Vitamins & Minerals
- Apple flavored
- Highly palatable
- Increases stamina
- Improves body condition
- All-natural ingredients
- 128 day supply for 1 horse
#32 Nolasix powder by Silver Lining Herbs helps maintain the vascular system, and may be beneficial to normal circulation without excessive bleeding. The vascular system is comprised of the arteries, veins, and capillaries that transport blood to all parts of the body, so it is absolutely essential that this system function normally.
- Supports normal cardiovascular function
- Maintains the normal integrity and function of the lungs
- Manages horses that are prone to excessive bleeding
- Aids in recovery for horses with breathing troubles due to allergies, COPD, or more
- 60 day supply
Iron X Cell by TRM is a premium Iron Enriched B vitamin syrup with added Ginseng to strengthen performance horses. Supplies B complex vitamins and iron for red blood cell formation & important metabolic functions relating to exercise.
- Highly palatable homogenized syrup solution for enhanced absorption.
- Encourages an aggressive appetite
- Excellent nutritional tonic
- For horses in training or post-antibiotic treatment
- In training or as general tonic feed 2 fluid ounces daily
- 64 day supply
AiraCell (Formerly called Erytho Hip Eq Plus) by Bio Nutrition Laboratories is a premium Chelated Iron and B Complex powder supplement with Antioxidants. Contains a proprietary formulation of heme-Iron Polypeptide, the most bioavailable form of iron available.
Fast acting and effective in supporting iron reserves in red blood cells to help support oxygen transfer in horses. B Complex vitamins and antioxidants helps to improve recovery time. Ideal for horses in training and geriatric horses. Very palatable.
- Chelated Iron - Heme-Iron Polypeptide
- B Complex vitamins
- Fast acting
- Speeds recovery time
- 420gr tub lasts 70 servings
Horse Honey 2x by Uckele is a complete liquid blood builder for rapid absorption. This balanced formula contains all of the nutrients essential for the normal, healthy production of red blood cells and the health and maintenance of red blood cell membranes to optimize oxygen transport and utilization by the tissues. Contains B-Complex vitamins, including vitamin B-12, bio-available time-released Iron, folic acid, copper and other trace minerals compounded with, pure honey. The solution has an apple flavor that horses love.
- Compounded with honey, providing essential minerals needed for correct red blood cell count
- Excellent for racing horses, stallions, broodmares, foals, or debilitated horses
- Well-balanced blood builder formula
- Delicious apple flavor
- Gallon provides up to 128 day supply
Natural body defense mechanisms may be unable to provide enough protection against oxidation when horses train for or compete in strenuous exercise, so support your horse’s muscular system with Myo-Guard by Kentucky Performance Products.
- Supports the antioxidant status of the horse’s body during exercise and replaces magnesium lost in sweat.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Supplemental source of selenium, magnesium, and vitamin C.
- Palatable and easy to feed.
- Oxidation accelerates during athletic effort because oxygen use increases.
EPO Equine powder supplement was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
Inosine by Peak Performance is a naturally occurring organic compound in plants and muscle tissue. It is used in enzymes that regulate muscular contraction and blood flow.
Inosine is believed to increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and improve oxygen delivery to muscles which in-turn inhibits lactic acid build-up.
Increases oxygen carrying capacity in blood cells and improves oxygen delivery to muscles
Reduces lactic acid build up
Natural and organic formula
0.45 kilogram in powder form is a 90 day supply for one horse.