Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Red Cell is a palatable yucca-flavored blood building formula charged with B-complex vitamins, Iron and Minerals that are vital in maintaining healthy blood cells, sustaining energy and meeting the performance demands of your horse. Red Cell has succeeded at becoming the industry standard blood builder for fueling champion horses. Iron-rich, contains 300 mg of chelated iron per ounce. Contains no beef product ingredients.
- 300mg Iron per ounce
- Homogenized formula for consistency
- Palatable yucca flavor
- Helps maintain normal blood cell health
- Feed 1 fluid ounce once daily to the average sized horse. Horses in training - 2 oz daily.
- One gallon container will last over 4 months when fed to a horse not in training.
Perktone by Cox is a blood building liquid supplement that increases energy and stamina. When horses train, race and perform, the high speed action of their large muscles puts tremendous stress on their physiological systems. Perktone is rich in nutrients that can be carried through the bloodstream to nurture the entire body, elevating and sustaining energy levels and mental alertness, while preventing damage to tissues.
Perktone is a therapeutically balanced nutritional supplement optimally fortified with vitamins, minerals and iron. Homogenized, it provides a potent source of blood building nutrients.
- Contains Vitamins A, D, E, and Thiamine (B-1)
- High palatable cherry-flavor
- Homogenized for maximum consistency and flowability
- Feed 2 fluid ounces of Perktone once or twice daily to horses in training and racing. For horses not in training feed 1 fluid ounce daily
- Perktone can be mixed into feed or administered with a dose syringe
- A gallon container provides a 64 day supply for a horse in training
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
PlusVital's Iron Syrup is a palatable, molasses-flavored liquid supplement packed with B-vitamins specially designed for racehorses. Formulated with zinc for immune system support, Vitamin K for blood clotting effectiveness, and Copper for healthy hooves and coat. This liquid supplement is easily absorbed into the system, aiding in boosting horse's energy and red blood cell levels. Iron-free for horses that may have sensitivity issues.
- Iron-free, energy and red blood cell boosting supplement
- Yummy Molasses flavoring
- Fortified with B-Vitamins, Vitamin K, and Copper
5 L provides up to a 64-day supply
Lixotinic by Zoetis is a liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that contains iron, copper, five B-complex vitamins, and liver paste, which furnishes essential amino acids. Because it is highly palatable, Lixotinic may be administered to horses orally or by pouring over feed.
- Approved for adult and yearling horses, and foals and weanling horses more than 1 week old
- Can be used during taxing physical situations such as racing, breeding, and more
- Typical dose for a horse is 1 to 2 ounces daily
- The 1-gallon container provides a 64 to 128 supply for one horse
Iron Power by Finish Line is a high iron, high B-Complex liquid vitamin supplement used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia, which causes lethargy & weakness leading to poor performance. Support your horse's circulatory system by promoting healthy red blood cell counts. Fast acting and will not cause adverse side effects like "hotness."
- Supports healthy blood counts, energy, metabolism, brain & nervous system function
- Will not test or make your horse hot when given as directed
- See results within 30 days
- Do not feed to lactating mares
Gallon contains up to a 64-day supply
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This product is not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by Air.
Hemex Blood Formula by Omega Alpha
- Is an effective liquid herbal extract that has been proven to treat anemia by increasing red blood cell counts or when higher than normal cell count may be beneficial for High Performance Horses.
- Hemex is the only blood builder that triggers the body to release blood cells from the bone marrow.
- Increasing the red cell count is especially important for those horses coming off EPO.
Feeding Directions: Feed 30cc daily for maintenance. Available in 4 liter container = 133 day supply on maintenance dosage.
- Dong Quai
- White Peony
- Rehmania Glutinosa
- codonopsis Pilosule
- Polygonum Multiflorum
- Ferrous Sulfate
CAUTION: Not recommended for mares in foal.
#32 Nolasix powder by Silver Lining Herbs helps maintain the vascular system, and may be beneficial to normal circulation without excessive bleeding. The vascular system is comprised of the arteries, veins, and capillaries that transport blood to all parts of the body, so it is absolutely essential that this system function normally.
- Supports normal cardiovascular function
- Maintains the normal integrity and function of the lungs
- Manages horses that are prone to excessive bleeding
- Aids in recovery for horses with breathing troubles due to allergies, COPD, or more
1 lb bag provides a 60 day supply
Iron X Cell by TRM is a premium Iron Enriched B vitamin syrup with added Ginseng to strengthen performance horses. Supplies B complex vitamins and iron for red blood cell formation & important metabolic functions relating to exercise.
- Highly palatable homogenized syrup solution for enhanced absorption.
- Encourages an aggressive appetite
- Excellent nutritional tonic
- For horses in training or post-antibiotic treatment
- In training or as general tonic feed 2 fluid ounces daily
- 64 day supply
AiraCell (Formerly called Erytho Hip Eq Plus) by Bio Nutrition Laboratories is a premium Chelated Iron and B Complex powder supplement with Antioxidants. Contains a proprietary formulation of heme-Iron Polypeptide, the most bioavailable form of iron available.
Fast acting and effective in supporting iron reserves in red blood cells to help support oxygen transfer in horses. B Complex vitamins and antioxidants helps to improve recovery time. Ideal for horses in training and geriatric horses. Very palatable.
- Chelated Iron - Heme-Iron Polypeptide
- B Complex vitamins
- Fast acting
- Speeds recovery time
- 420gr tub lasts 70 servings
- Feed (1) 6 gram scoop daily
- First 2 weeks of use, give recommended dose twice dailyÂ
EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
Inosine Powder by Peak Performance is a naturally occurring organic compound in plants and muscle tissue. It is used in enzymes that regulate muscular contraction and blood flow.
Inosine is believed to increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and improve oxygen delivery to muscles which in-turn inhibits lactic acid build-up.
Increases oxygen carrying capacity in blood cells and improves oxygen delivery to muscles
Reduces lactic acid build up
Natural and organic formula
1 lb container provides a 90 day supply for one horse.
Go Max by Farnam is an excellent blood builder in liquid form. Comprised of primarily iron and other vitamins and minerals in a homogeneous formula plus other essentrial nutrients. Go the extra mile with Go Max to provide your horse with essential nutrients that he may be lacking.
- Quality source of iron, vitamins and minerals
- Provides 300 mg per oz. of iron
- Contains vitamins A, D3, E, B1, riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12, plus folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid and choline
- Highly palatable with molasses and yucca flavorings
- Contains natural flavors and no artificial colors
- Feed one or two ounces daily depending on the level of training and the condition of the horse.
- This one gallon size will last 64 to 128 days depending on the required dose.
Caution: Follow manufacturer's label directions. Overdosing Product may be toxic.
Oralx-B by Oralx combines chelated minerals, amino acids and a vitamin concentrate into an oral paste that is quick and easy to use. It is intended for B-Complex, Iron and Copper deficiencies in horses. It can be used as an aid in building and maintaining red blood cell counts in horses that may have deficiencies due to stress, sickness, infection, or the rigors of training, racing, or competition.
- Chelated minerals for fast & effective absorption
- Safe for both the professional and the lay horseman
- Helps eliminate needless injections
Horses that are involved in strenuous activity, training, and competition should receive two 34 gram tubes of Oralx-B weekly: one tube 24 to 36 hours before the event, and one tube at midweek.Oralx-B is an excellent aid in helping to maintain the proper nutrient levels that allow the active horse to bounce back to form after an event or performance.
Ingredients (per dose):
- Vitamin A...22,000 i.u
- Vitamin D...300i.u
- Vitamin E....90 i.u.
- Thiamine....1,060 i.u.
Red Line Blood Tonic Mix by Equi-Fab is a unique water soluble multi vitamin/mineral supplement that provides you with the absolute freshness that your horse deserves. Impervious to sunlight and the harmful effects of ultra-violet radiation, Red Line uses multiple sources of organic macro-minerals to guarantee maximum bio-availability.
- Highly concentrated and thus very economical & efficient
- First product to utilize organic sources of iron in a blood tonic
- Greater bio-availability of nutrients due to the unique solubility
- Enhanced ability of red blood cells to transport oxygen to oxygen depleted muscle fibers
Directions for Use: Mix contents of one 80 gram packet with one (1) quart of clean water. Shake well and give 1-2 ounces per day.
One packet will provide a 16 to 32 day supply for one horse depending on the level of training.
Pro RBC by Peak Performance is a comprehensive herbal combination designed to promote Red Blood Cell production in the bone marrow. Additionally, Pro RBC promotes a healthy spleen which is responsible for removing damaged red blood cells from circulation.
- Zero iron
- Boosts red blood cell count
- Supports a healthy spleen
- Rapid results
- Note: Suitable for performance horses, has not been proven for safe use in pregnant mares
Gallon provides up to a 64-day supply