Horse Supplements - lowest prices
- Feed 1 fluid ounce once daily to the average sized horse. Horses in training - 2 oz daily.
- One gallon container will last over 4 months when fed to a horse not in training.
- Horses in training: Feed 1 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
- Horses not in training: Feed 1/2 oz of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
Perktone by Cox is a cherry-flavored, blood building liquid supplement that increases energy and stamina.
When horses train, race and perform, the high speed action of their large muscles puts tremendous stress on their physiological systems. Perktone is rich in nutrients that can be carried through the bloodstream to nurture the entire body, elevating and sustaining energy levels and mental alertness, while preventing damage to tissues.
Perktone is a therapeutically balanced nutritional supplement optimally fortified with vitamins, minerals and iron. Homogenized for maximum consistency and flow ability, it provides a potent source of blood building nutrients.
Feed 2 fluid ounces of Perktone once or twice daily to horses in training and racing. For horses not in training feed 1 fluid ounce daily. Perktone can be mixed into feed or administered with a dose syringe. A gallon container provides a 64 day supply for a horse in training.
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
$122.95 - $127.50
LIXOTINIC by Zoetis is a liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that contains iron, copper, five B-complex vitamins, and liver paste, which furnishes essential amino acids. Because it is highly palatable, LIXOTINIC may be administered to horses orally or by pouring over feed.
LIXOTINIC is approved for use as a nutritional aid for adult and yearling horses, and foals and weanling horses more than 1 week old.
Typical dose for a horse is 1 to 2 ounces daily.
The 1-gallon container provides a 64 to 128 supply for one horse.
Ingredients (per oz):
- Calcium (min).....0.0%
- Calcium (max)....0.0%
- Salt (min)...........0.0%
- Salt (max)..........0.0%
- Vitamin B12......12.5mcg
Iron Power by Finish Line is a high iron, high B-Complex liquid vitamin supplement used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia, which causes lethargy & weakness leading to poor performance.
- Supports healthy blood counts, energy, metabolism, brain & nervous system function
- Will not test or make your horse hot when given as directed
- See results within 30 days
- Feed mature horses in training 4 ounces daily for the first 15 days, then 2 ounces daily for maintenance
The one gallon size will maintain a horse for 64 days.
Ingredients (per 2oz): 560 mg Iron, 0.6 mg Copper, 21.6 mg Cobalt, 300 mg Niacin
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This product is not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by Air.
HEMEX Blood Formula by Omega Alpha Is an effective liquid herbal extract that has been proven to treat anemia by increasing red blood cell counts or when higher than normal cell count may be beneficial for High Performance Horses.
Hemex is the only blood builder that triggers the body to release blood cells from the bone marrow. Increasing the red cell count is especially important for those horses coming off EPO. Feed 30cc daily for maintenance.
Available in 1 liter container = 33 day supply on maintenance dosage. CAUTION: Not recommended for mares in foal.
Tuttle's Liquid 747 by Tuttles is composed of all natural ingredients that are easily utilized for maximum feed efficiency. Highly palatable apple flavored liquid supplement aides in balancing your horse's diet for optimum development, stamina, and appearance. Guaranteed to give your horse's coat a healthy sheen within four weeks.
Feed 1 fluid ounce daily as a top dressing on feed.
For horses in heavy training feed 2 fluid ounces daily.
The gallon size will provide up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
#32 Nolasix by Silver Lining Herbs helps maintain the vascular system, and may be beneficial to normal circulation without excessive bleeding. The vascular system is comprised of the arteries, veins, and capillaries that transport blood to all parts of the body, so it is absolutely essential that this system function normally.
- May be beneficial in:
- Supporting normal cardiovascular function
- Maintaining the normal integrity and function of the lungs
- Excessive bleeding
- Breathing troubles
- Poor behavior
Iron X Cell by TRM is a premium Iron Enriched B vitamin syrup with added Ginseng to strengthen performance horses. Supplies B complex vitamins and iron for red blood cell formation & important metabolic functions relating to exercise.
- Highly palatable homogenized syrup solution for enhanced absorption.
- Encourages an aggressive appetite
- Excellent nutritional tonic
- For horses in training or post-antibiotic treatment
- In training or as general tonic feed 2 fluid ounces daily
- 64 day supply
AiraCell (Formerly called Erytho Hip Eq Plus) by Bio Nutrition Laboratories
A premium Chelated Iron and B Complex supplement with Antioxidants. Contains a proprietary formulation of heme-Iron Polypeptide, the most bioavailable form of iron available. Fast acting and effective in supporting iron reserves in red blood cells to help support oxygen transfer in horses. B Complex vitamins and antioxidants helps to improve recovery time. Ideal for horses in training and geriatric horses. Very palatable.
- Chelated Iron - Heme-Iron Polypeptide
- B Complex vitamins
- Fast acting
- Speeds recovery time
Horse Honey 2x by Uckele is a complete blood builder, this balanced formula contains all of the nutrients essential for the normal, healthy production of red blood cells and the health and maintenance of red blood cell membranes to optimize oxygen transport and utilization by the tissues.
Contains B-Complex vitamins, including vitamin B-12, bio-available time-released Iron, folic acid, copper and other trace minerals compounded with, pure honey. The solution has an apple flavor that horses love.
Feed 1 oz per adult horse per day.
- For horses in training feed 2 oz per day.
The one gallon size will provide up to a 128 day supply for one adult horse.
Ingredients (per oz):
Natural body defense mechanisms may be unable to provide enough protection against oxidation when horses train for or compete in strenuous exercise, so support your horse’s muscular system with Myo-Guard by Kentucky Performance Products.
- Supports the antioxidant status of the horse’s body during exercise and replaces magnesium lost in sweat.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Supplemental source of selenium, magnesium, and vitamin C.
- Palatable and easy to feed.
- Oxidation accelerates during athletic effort because oxygen use increases.
EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
Inosine by Peak Performance is a naturally occurring organic compound in plants and muscle tissue. It is used in enzymes that regulate muscular contraction and blood flow.
Inosine is believed to increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and improve oxygen delivery to muscles which in-turn inhibits lactic acid build-up.
Increases oxygen carrying capacity in blood cells and improves oxygen delivery to muscles
Reduces lactic acid build up
Natural and organic formula
0.45 kilogram in powder form is a 90 day supply for one horse.
Go Max by Farnam is an excellent blood builder in liquid form.
Contains iron, vitamins and minerals in a homogeneous formula to provide 300 mg/oz of iron as well as Vitamins A, D-3, E, B-1, riboflavin, niacin, B-12, plus folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid and choline. Contains natural cherry yucca flavors and no artificial colors.
Feed one or two ounces daily depending on the level of training and the condition of the horse. This one gallon size will last 64 to 128 days depending on the required dose.
CAUTION: Follow manufacturer's label directions. Overdosing Product may be toxic.
Enduragin by Omega Alpha is used to increase the stamina and the strength of the animal in order to improve performance. Used after strenuous exercises to help restore energy levels.
- Panax quinquefolius (North American Ginseng)