Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Air Power by Finish Line is an all-natural formula that promotes healthy breathing and suppresses coughs quickly. A horse that breathes better performs better! Contains holistic ingredients that both soothe and treat irritated throats and airways. Great for horses that suffer from roaring, allergies, cough, and more. Available in a liquid solution and paste syringe.
- Stops coughing fast, often within seconds
- Contains naturally soothing Honey, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Juice and Aloe Vera
- Lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles with no side effects
- Cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend
- In many cases, one dose will stop coughing all day
- Made in the USA
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
One 1/2 oz syringe contains a single dose.
16 oz provides 32 doses.
34 oz povides 68 doses.
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product for horses with seasonal allergies to support respiratory health. Comprised of Vitamin D, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ginger, and other non-pharmaceutical ingredients. This immune-boosting supplement aids in combating environmental irritatns and pollutants like pollen, insect bites, and more.
- Aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants
- Allows for normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Note: Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
20 oz jar contains up to a 20-day supply
Super Clear by Cox Vet Labs is a liquid, oral supplement that loosens mucus and soothes open airway, allowing them to breathe more easily which improves performance and endurance. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies. The Glycerine base helps to coat and soothe sore, irritated throats as well for a long lasting formula.
- Contains menthol, Aloe Vera, peppermint and eucalyptus oils
- Natural honey flavor
- Loosens mucus, soothes and opens airways
32 oz provides up to a 64-day supply
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Respi-Free Liquid by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that are exposed to dry, dusty environments or excessively humid/hot climates. Flavored with natural cherry for a palatable taste.
- 3-in-1 product contains Omega Alpha Airwave, Lung Flush, and Herba Coff
- Used for horses with severe breathing issues such as COPD/heaves and intense allergy symptoms
- Expectorant, cough suppressant, and bronchodilator
- Not recommended for mares in foal
32 oz container provides up to 32 servings
Gallon jug provides up to 128 servings
HistAll Powder by Animed is specially formulated for horses with allergies. Horses that struggle during allergy season with being able to breathe normally or endurance suffers, HistAll can treat and alleviate some of these symptoms. Excellent for horses that suffer from allergy flare-ups, minor COPD, heaves, puffiness associated with bug bits/allergies, and more.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Great for horses that suffer from seasonal allergies including pollen, bug bites, and more
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Note: Ginger may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
20 oz jar contains up to a 20-day supply
Airways 101 by McIntosh Pro Line Products is a powdered supplement that helps prevent and manage common respiratory conditions and issues due to heavy exercise and diseases. An excellent choice for racehorses, bleeders/EIPH, and those that suffer from inflammatory airway disease (IAD).
- Prevents the following and helps recover those who suffer from:
- Lung bleeding
- Stable cough
- Effects of allergies in those high risk seasons when pollens aggravate the respiratory system
- Blended combination of herbs including Ginseng, Honeysuckle, and Baikal Skullcap Root
4 lb bag provides up to a 64-day supply
From the makers of Body Builder, Air Blast by Equiade is a liquid solution that provides the highest quality herbal support for normal respiratory function and health in performance horses. A great option for horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance. Provides support for optimal energy and stamina in this dual bronchodialator and expectorant.
- Helps provide increased air to lungs to support energy and endurance
- Cough suppressant, expectorant and brochodialator
- Effective for both daily and pre-event support
Each 16 oz bottle contains 30 servings
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse and a 20 lb pail is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Nayzo by McTarnahans is used for the temporary relief of minor respiratory inflammation or congestion.
- Contains natural decongestants including menthol & eucalyptus
- Apply a small amount directly to nostrils up to 3 times daily
- Discontinue use if irritation develops
K & C Plus by Cox Vet Labs is a nutritional supplement designed to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise-induced bleeding.
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues, and has been shown to aid in resistance to infection. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of “bleeding,” or exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage, by providing vitamin K and vitamin C with hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
- Contains 37.5 mg/oz of Vitamin K (Menadione) & 3,125 mg/oz of Vitamin C per ounce
- Aids in prevention and recovery from "bleeding" conditions
- Citrus Bioflavanoid for holistic alternatives
- Give 1oz scoop daily
- 5lb container holds 80 servings
- 25lb container holds 400 servings
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs to prevent bleeding. Contains Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K and more.
- Great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses
- Finish line Fact: up to 92% of race horses bleed & therefore can't give 100%
- XBL Ultra is a cost effective solution to prevent bleeding without affecting fitness or hydration levels
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
2.6 lb container provides 60 doses
10.4 lb pail provides 240 doses
Jet Breath by Four Horsemen is a natural bronchial dilator that allows horses to increase their oxygen intake. This zero-test formula is a great choice for racehorses that's performance can improve with increased endurance and stamina. Comprised using traditional Chinese herbs, including Haung Qi, Jie Geng, Ku Bu, Wu Jiao Shen, Nan Sha Shen, Dan Shen, Gui Zhi.
- Delicious Licorice flavoring
- Natural bronchial dilator
- Improves oxygen intake to supply to lungs and muscles
- Increases stamina and endurance during exertion
- Recommended to mix with Honey or Karo Syrup as a drench
3 lb jar provides up to 48 servings
9 lb tub provides up to 144 servings
Xzantrol by HPI is specially formulated nasal flush and decongestant for horses that suffer from respiratory issues and performance horses. Works to remove dust and dirt from nasal passages by breaking down mucous in the sinus cavities and guttural pouches. Fast-acting, with results guaranteed in 24 hours or less to help your horse breathe normally again. Will not test for race horses.
- Clears nasal passages/airways with this complete kit
- Includes syringe and catheter tube for application
- Contains Iodide, Saline, Eucalyptus, and Camphor
Each bottle provides up to 12 doses
Hawthorne Glycerine & Peppermint Mix USP is a liquid oral solution to soothe and lubricate airways to promote easier breathing, while soothing inflamed and irritation respiratory tissues. Peppermint oil acts as an aromatic and decongestant with additional stomach soothing properties. The vegetable-derived glycerin is hypoallergenic and food-grade, used to lubricate horse's throats.
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Recommended 30 cc per dose via syringe
- Used to soothe sore throats while encouraging easier breathing
Jar contains up to 32 doses
Wind Aid by Hawthorne provides temporary relief from coughing, allergies, and minor breathing problems. The unique blend of essential oils and potassium iodide breaks down excess mucus, while the glycerine base soothes and calms irritated and inflamed respiratory and nasal passageways. Also works as an expectorant to allow more effective breathing and encourage open airways, allowing your horse to feel more comfortable and perform their best. Available in liquid and syringe forms.
- Temporary relief of bronchial congestion, minor throat irritation and seasonal allergies
- Helps open your horse's air passages allowing for freer breathing
- Treats damage caused by pollutants and contaminants
- Contains potassium iodide, glycerine, eucalyptus and peppermint
- Suitable for horses that suffer from cough, allergies, and mild respiratory issues
Each bottle provides up to approximately 16 doses