Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Cough Free by Farnam helps with colds, heaves and allergies. 100% natural formula or herbs and minerals. Contains no fillers. Works fast!
The 1 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 22 days follow-on dose.
The 3 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 86 days follow-on dose.
Air Power by Finish Line is an all natural formula for the relief of minor coughs due to irritation.
Air Power stops coughing fast, often within 10 seconds. The effects of Air Power lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles without the many side effects possible with Clenbuterol.
Air Power is all natural and cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend.
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product and an excellent choice for use in horses with seasonal allergies to support resspiratory health. Normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system.
- Aids your horse in combating evnironmental irritants and pollutants
- Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding.
Clear Passage by Cox Vet Labs helps to clean the mouth area of dust, pollen and other airborne agents; thus allowing the animal to breathe more easily and perform up to its highest potential. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies.
Clear Passage can be used prior to competition to open breathing passages for maximum air circulation. This product uses menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil in a natural honey flavor.
One quart provides a 64 day supply for one horse.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Respi-free by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that race on polytrack surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems
- Includes Eriobotryae japonica, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Polygala tenuifolia, Rosemary, Scutellaria biancalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honey suckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus leaves, Mullein, Pleurissy root, Elecampane, Nettles, Menthol
HistAll by Animed
Specially formulated for horses with allergies.
Aids in suppression of anflammatory responses
Supports normal histamine levels
Supports healthy immune system
Specially formulated to provide relief from the symptoms associated with inflammatory lung disease in horses.
- Synergistic blend of compounds
- No Drugs
- Increases rate of mucus removal
- Relieves coughing
- Strengthens respiratory tract
- Relieves inflammation int he small airways
- Helps repair damaged lung tissue
- Rapid normalization of mucus secretion
Specially formulated for horses with lung and breathing issues as well as providing optimal breathing for a healthy horse to help perform at its highest level.
- Holistic - synergistic blend of herbs
- Thoroughly tested in North America
- Oxygenates the blood
- Open airways
- Eliminate mucus and cough
- Helps stop lung bleeding
- Helps control & alleviates allergies
- Supports a healthy GI
- Supports a healthy immune system
If using EquiPulmin with other drugs administer 1 hour before or after. Ventipulmin, Sputalysine, Cemedidene, Gastrogard, Tagement and any antibiotics
- Healthy respiratory system: 60 cc daily
- Mucus & breathing disorder: 60 cc - 3 x day until horse improves
- Bad bleeders: 120cc 3x day for 2 days then 60cc 3x day until race day
- Pre Race: 120cc 30-60 min before race, 60 cc 30-60 min before exercise, jog or workout
Airways 101 by McIntosh Pro Line Products is the second most common cause of decreased performance and premature retirement among racehorses. Exercise-induced lung bleeding and inflammatory airway disease (IAD) are by far the most common respiratory problems. Feeding
May reduce or eliminate:
- Lung bleeding
- Stable cough
- Effects of allergies in those high risk seasons when pollens aggravate the respiratory system
A 4 lb bag provides a 64 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
From the makers of Body Builder! Air Blast by Equiade provides the highest quality herbal support for normal respiratory function and health in performance horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance.
A powerful herbal liquid supplement designed to provide support for:
- Energy and endurance
- Respiratory function and health
- Excess mucus buildup
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse and a 20 lb pail is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Nayzo by McTarnahans is used for the temporary relief of minor respiratory inflammation or congestion.
K & C Plus is a nutritional supplement designed to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise-induced bleeding.
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues, and has been shown to aid in resistance to infection. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of “bleeding,” or exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage, by providing vitamin K and vitamin C with hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
This product contains 37.5 mg of Vitamin K (Menadione) and 3,125 mg of Vitamin C per ounce.
Resprun Paste Breather by Uckele is a natural aromatic relief from camphor, menthol, eucalyptus, wintergreen, orange, ginger and cloves.
Aids in opening nasal passages and soothing sore throats resulting from upper airway infections, allergies, or minor irritation.
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs. XBL Ultra is great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses. Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), and Vitamin K are some of the noteworthy ingredients that help support healthy blood and capillary strength.
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
2.6 lb container provides 60 doses
10.4 lb pail provides 240 doses