Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Air Power by Finish Line is an all-natural formula that promotes healthy breathing and suppresses coughs quickly. A horse that breathes better performs better!
- Stops coughing fast, often within 10 seconds
- Contains soothing Honey, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Juice, Aloe Vera and more
- Lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles with no side effects
- Cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend
- In many cases, one dose will stop coughing all day
One 1/2 oz syringe contains a single dose.
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product for horses with seasonal allergies to support respiratory health. Comprised of Vitamin D, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ginger, and other non-pharmaceutical ingredients. This immune-boosting supplement aids in combating environmental irritatns and pollutants like pollen, insect bites, and more.
- Aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants
- Allows for normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Note: Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
20 oz jar contains up to a 20-day supply
Super Clear by Cox Vet Labs is a liquid, oral supplement that loosens mucus and soothes open airway, allowing them to breathe more easily which improves performance and endurance. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies. The Glycerine base helps to coat and soothe sore, irritated throats as well for a long lasting formula.
- Contains menthol, Aloe Vera, peppermint and eucalyptus oils
- Natural honey flavor
- Loosens mucus, soothes and opens airways
32 oz provides up to a 64-day supply
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Respi-Free Liquid by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that are exposed to dry, dusty environments or excessively humid/hot climates. Flavored with natural cherry for a palatable taste.
- 3-in-1 product contains Omega Alpha Airwave, Lung Flush, and Herba Coff
- Used for horses with severe breathing issues such as COPD/heaves and intense allergy symptoms
- Expectorant, cough suppressant, and bronchodilator
- Not recommended for mares in foal
32 oz container provides up to 32 servings
Gallon jug provides up to 128 servings
HistAll Powder by Animed is specially formulated for horses with allergies. Horses that struggle during allergy season with being able to breathe normally or endurance suffers, HistAll can treat and alleviate some of these symptoms. Excellent for horses that suffer from allergy flare-ups, minor COPD, heaves, puffiness associated with bug bits/allergies, and more.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Great for horses that suffer from seasonal allergies including pollen, bug bites, and more
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Note: Ginger may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
20 oz jar contains up to a 20-day supply
Airways 101 by McIntosh Pro Line Products is a powdered supplement that helps prevent and manage common respiratory conditions and issues due to heavy exercise and diseases. An excellent choice for racehorses, bleeders/EIPH, and those that suffer from inflammatory airway disease (IAD).
- Prevents the following and helps recover those who suffer from:
- Lung bleeding
- Stable cough
- Effects of allergies in those high risk seasons when pollens aggravate the respiratory system
- Blended combination of herbs including Ginseng, Honeysuckle, and Baikal Skullcap Root
4 lb bag provides up to a 64-day supply
From the makers of Body Builder, Air Blast by Equiade is a liquid solution that provides the highest quality herbal support for normal respiratory function and health in performance horses. A great option for horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance. Provides support for optimal energy and stamina in this dual bronchodialator and expectorant.
- Helps provide increased air to lungs to support energy and endurance
- Cough suppressant, expectorant and brochodialator
- Effective for both daily and pre-event support
Each 16 oz bottle contains 30 servings
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Nayzo by McTarnahans is used for the temporary relief of minor respiratory inflammation or congestion.
- Contains natural decongestants including menthol & eucalyptus
- Apply a small amount directly to nostrils up to 3 times daily
- Discontinue use if irritation develops
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues and has been shown to aid resistance to infection. Cox Vet Labs alfalfa based K&C Plus makes this extremely palatable. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of bleeding by providing 500 mg. of Vitamin K (Menadione) and 50,000 mg. of Vitamin C per pound with Hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs to prevent bleeding. Contains Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K and more.
- Great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses
- Finish line Fact: up to 92% of race horses bleed & therefore can't give 100%
- XBL Ultra is a cost effective solution to prevent bleeding without affecting fitness or hydration levels
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
Jet Breath by Four Horsemen
Natural bronchial dilator to allow the horse to get more oxygen. Oxygen naturally fuels the muscles so they can work harder and last longer. By allowing the horse to take in more oxygen the horse's endurance and stamina will increase resulting in an improved performance.
- Natural bronchial dilator
- More oxygen intake
- Increases stamina
Ingredients: Haung Qi, Jie Geng, Ku Bu, Wu Jiao Shen, Nan Sha Shen, Dan Shen, Gui Zhi
Xzantrol by HPI is specially formulated nasal flush and decongestant for horses that suffer from respiratory issues and performance horses. Works to remove dust and dirt from nasal passages by breaking down mucous in the sinus cavities and guttural pouches. Fast-acting, with results guaranteed in 24 hours or less to help your horse breathe normally again. Will not test for race horses.
- Clears nasal passages/airways with this complete kit
- Includes syringe and catheter tube for application
- Contains Iodide, Saline, Eucalyptus, and Camphor
Each bottle provides up to 12 doses
Hawthorne Glycerine & Peppermint Mix USP is a liquid oral solution to soothe and lubricate airways to promote easier breathing, while soothing inflamed and irritation respiratory tissues. Peppermint oil acts as an aromatic and decongestant with additional stomach soothing properties. The vegetable-derived glycerin is hypoallergenic and food-grade, used to lubricate horse's throats.
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Recommended 30 cc per dose via syringe
- Used to soothe sore throats while encouraging easier breathing
Jar contains up to 32 doses
$2.69 - $17.05
Wind Aid by Hawthorne provides temporary relief from coughing, allergies, and minor breathing problems. The unique blend of essential oils and potassium iodide breaks down excess mucus, while the glycerine base soothes and calms irritated and inflamed respiratory and nasal passageways. Also works as an expectorant to allow more effective breathing and encourage open airways, allowing your horse to feel more comfortable and perform their best. Available in liquid and syringe forms.
- Temporary relief of bronchial congestion, minor throat irritation and seasonal allergies
- Helps open your horse's air passages allowing for freer breathing
- Treats damage caused by pollutants and contaminants
- Contains potassium iodide, glycerine, eucalyptus and peppermint
- Suitable for horses that suffer from cough, allergies, and mild respiratory issues
Each bottle provides up to approximately 16 doses