Horse Supplements - lowest prices
When a cough gets in the way of your horse's health, turn to Cough Free Powder. This unique formula of herbs and minerals helps fight off stable cough. It also treats symptoms of heaves, seasonal allergies, congestion, and occasional cough due to environmental stress. It's all-natural and test-free with no fillers, and best of all, it works fast.
- Helps with colds, heaves and allergies
- 100% natural formula of herbs and minerals
- Contains no fillers
- Works fast!
- The 1 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 22 days follow-on dose.
- The 3 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 86 days follow-on dose
Air Power by Finish Line is an all-natural formula that promotes healthy breathing and suppresses coughs quickly. A horse that breathes better performs better!
- Stops coughing fast, often within 10 seconds
- Contains soothing Honey, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Juice, Aloe Vera and more
- Lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles with no side effects
- Cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend
- In many cases, one dose will stop coughing all day
One 1/2 oz syringe contains a single dose.
16 oz provides 32 doses.
34 oz povides 68 doses.
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product and an excellent choice for use in horses with seasonal allergies to support respiratory health.
- Aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants
- Allows for normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Please Note: Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Tribute Natural Remedy. Vegetable sourced, DHA omega 3 fatty acid supplement for all classes of horses.
- Algae grown in cGMP (current good manufacturing practice), AIB superior, FDA-inspected facilities
- Sustainable, domestic supply- grown in the USA.
Research in horses has shown DHA & omega 3 fatty acids may effectively:
- Improve fertility in stallions, especially for shipped semen
- Reduce allergic inflammation
- Alleviate inflammation and joint pain
- Decrease post-exercise inflammation and heart rate during exercise
- Enhance immunity
- Improve heart and respiratory function
- Positively affect trainability
Super Clear by Cox Vet Labs helps to clean the mouth area of dust, pollen and other airborne agents; thus allowing the animal to breathe more easily and perform up to its highest potential. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies.
Clear Passage can be used prior to competition to open breathing passages for maximum air circulation. This product uses menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil in a natural honey flavor.
One quart provides a 64 day supply for one horse.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Respi-free by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that race on polytrack surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems
- Includes Eriobotryae japonica, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Polygala tenuifolia, Rosemary, Scutellaria biancalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honey suckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus leaves, Mullein, Pleurissy root, Elecampane, Nettles, Menthol
HistAll by Animed is specially formulated for horses with allergies. Horses that struggle during allergy season with being able to breathe normally or endurance suffers, HistAll can treat and alleviate some of these symptoms.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- 20 oz size
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Please note: ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Airways 101 by McIntosh Pro Line Products helps prevent and manage common respiratory conditions and issues due to heavy exercise and diseases. Bring your racehorse back to normal with Airways 101.
- Prevents the following and helps recover those who suffer from:
- Lung bleeding
- Stable cough
- Effects of allergies in those high risk seasons when pollens aggravate the respiratory system
A 4 lb bag provides a 64 day supply for one horse on maintenance
$57.55 - $59.95
From the makers of Body Builder! Air Blast by Equiade provides the highest quality herbal support for normal respiratory function and health in performance horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance.
A powerful herbal liquid supplement designed to provide support for:
- Energy and endurance
- Respiratory function and health
- Excess mucus buildup
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse and a 20 lb pail is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Nayzo by McTarnahans is used for the temporary relief of minor respiratory inflammation or congestion.
- Contains natural decongestants including menthol & eucalyptus.
- Directions: apply a small amount directly to nostrils up to 3 times daily.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
K & C Plus by Cox Vet Labs is a nutritional supplement designed to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise-induced bleeding.
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues, and has been shown to aid in resistance to infection. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of “bleeding,” or exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage, by providing vitamin K and vitamin C with hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
- Contains 37.5 mg/oz of Vitamin K (Menadione) & 3,125 mg/oz of Vitamin C per ounce
- Aids in prevention and recovery from "bleeding" conditions
- Citrus Bioflavanoid for holistic alternatives
- Give 1oz scoop daily
- 5lb container holds 80 servings
- 25lb container holds 400 servings
Resprun Paste Breather by Pro-Formula Labs (a division of Uckele) is a natural aromatic relief from camphor, menthol, eucalyptus, wintergreen, orange, ginger and cloves. This aromatic paste supports healthy respiratory function and free breathing to help maintain open airways. Provides soothing relief by maintaining integrity of healthy respiratory systems and help maintain open airways.
- Used to open nasal passages and soothe sore throats
- Can be used to treat upper respiratory infections, minor irritation, or allergies
- For race horses or those that suffer from COPD/Season Allergies
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs to prevent bleeding. Contains Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K and more.
- Great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses
- Finish line Fact: up to 92% of race horses bleed & therefore can't give 100%
- XBL Ultra is a cost effective solution to prevent bleeding without affecting fitness or hydration levels
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
2.6 lb container provides 60 doses
10.4 lb pail provides 240 doses
Jet Breath by Four Horsemen
Natural bronchial dilator to allow the horse to get more oxygen. Oxygen naturally fuels the muscles so they can work harder and last longer. By allowing the horse to take in more oxygen the horse's endurance and stamina will increase resulting in an improved performance.
- Natural bronchial dilator
- More oxygen intake
- Increases stamina
Ingredients: Haung Qi, Jie Geng, Ku Bu, Wu Jiao Shen, Nan Sha Shen, Dan Shen, Gui Zhi