Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Cough Free by Farnam helps with colds, heaves and allergies. 100% natural formula or herbs and minerals. Contains no fillers. Works fast!
The 1 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 22 days follow-on dose.
The 3 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 86 days follow-on dose.
Air Power by Finish Line is an all-natural formula that promotes healthy breathing and suppresses coughs quickly. A horse that breathes better performs better!
- Stops coughing fast, often within 10 seconds
- Contains soothing Honey, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Juice, Aloe Vera and more
- Lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles with no side effects
- Cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend
- In many cases, one dose will stop coughing all day
One 1/2 oz syringe contains a single dose.
16 oz provides 32 doses.
34 oz povides 68 doses.
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product and an excellent choice for use in horses with seasonal allergies to support respiratory health.
- Aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants
- Allows for normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Please Note: Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Super Clear by Cox Vet Labs helps to clean the mouth area of dust, pollen and other airborne agents; thus allowing the animal to breathe more easily and perform up to its highest potential. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies.
Clear Passage can be used prior to competition to open breathing passages for maximum air circulation. This product uses menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil in a natural honey flavor.
One quart provides a 64 day supply for one horse.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Respi-free by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that race on polytrack surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems
- Includes Eriobotryae japonica, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Polygala tenuifolia, Rosemary, Scutellaria biancalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honey suckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus leaves, Mullein, Pleurissy root, Elecampane, Nettles, Menthol
HistAll by Animed
Specially formulated for horses with allergies.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- 20 oz size
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Please note: ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Specially formulated for horses with lung and breathing issues as well as providing optimal breathing for a healthy horse to help perform at its highest level.
- Holistic - synergistic blend of herbs
- Thoroughly tested in North America
- Oxygenates the blood
- Open airways
- Eliminate mucus and cough
- Helps stop lung bleeding
- Helps control & alleviates allergies
- Supports a healthy GI
- Supports a healthy immune system
If using EquiPulmin with other drugs administer 1 hour before or after. Ventipulmin, Sputalysine, Cemedidene, Gastrogard, Tagement and any antibiotics
- Healthy respiratory system: 60 cc daily
- Mucus & breathing disorder: 60 cc - 3 x day until horse improves
- Bad bleeders: 120cc 3x day for 2 days then 60cc 3x day until race day
- Pre Race: 120cc 30-60 min before race, 60 cc 30-60 min before exercise, jog or workout
Airways 101 by McIntosh Pro Line Products.
Breathing issues like exercise-induced lung bleeding and inflammatory airway disease (IAD) are a very common cause of decreased performance and premature retirement among racehorses. Feeding Airways 101 may reduce or eliminate these issues:
- Lung bleeding
- Stable cough
- Effects of allergies in those high risk seasons when pollens aggravate the respiratory system
A 4 lb bag provides a 64 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
From the makers of Body Builder! Air Blast by Equiade provides the highest quality herbal support for normal respiratory function and health in performance horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance.
A powerful herbal liquid supplement designed to provide support for:
- Energy and endurance
- Respiratory function and health
- Excess mucus buildup
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse and a 20 lb pail is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Nayzo by McTarnahans is used for the temporary relief of minor respiratory inflammation or congestion.
- Contains natural decongestants including menthol & eucalyptus.
- Directions: apply a small amount directly to nostrils up to 3 times daily.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
K & C Plus is a nutritional supplement designed to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise-induced bleeding.
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues, and has been shown to aid in resistance to infection. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of “bleeding,” or exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage, by providing vitamin K and vitamin C with hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
This product contains 37.5 mg of Vitamin K (Menadione) and 3,125 mg of Vitamin C per ounce.
Resprun Paste Breather by Uckele is a natural aromatic relief from camphor, menthol, eucalyptus, wintergreen, orange, ginger and cloves.
Aids in opening nasal passages and soothing sore throats resulting from upper airway infections, allergies, or minor irritation.
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs to prevent bleeding. Contains Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K and more.
- Great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses
- Finish line Fact: up to 92% of race horses bleed & therefore can't give 100%
- XBL Ultra is a cost effective solution to prevent bleeding without affecting fitness or hydration levels
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
2.6 lb container provides 60 doses
10.4 lb pail provides 240 doses
Jet Breath by Four Horsemen
Natural bronchial dilator to allow the horse to get more oxygen. Oxygen naturally fuels the muscles so they can work harder and last longer. By allowing the horse to take in more oxygen the horse's endurance and stamina will increase resulting in an improved performance.
- Natural bronchial dilator
- More oxygen intake
- Increases stamina
Ingredients: Haung Qi, Jie Geng, Ku Bu, Wu Jiao Shen, Nan Sha Shen, Dan Shen, Gui Zhi
Xzantrol by HPI is specially formulated for the performance equine, Xzantrol is a nasal flush and decongestant.
Combats respiratory problems and clears nasal passages and airways by breaking down mucous in sinus cavities and guttural pouches. It also helps removes dust and dirt from nasal passages. Works quickly with maximum results in 24 hours.
Each 8 oz. kit contains a 240cc Xzantrol, a 12 cc syringe and a catheter tube.
Provides up to 12 doses.
This glycerin peppermint mix is great for soothing and lubricating air passages allowing for easier breathing. The peppermint oil adds an aromatic & decongestant quality and is also known to soothe the stomach.
- Typical dose: 30 cc (1 oz) administered orally using a syringe, prior to exercise
- Contains approximately 32 doses
Wind Aid by Hawthorne is used as an aid for the relief of equine bronchial congestion, minor throat irritation and minor wind problems.
Contains potassium iodide, glycerine, eucalyptus and peppermint and assists in the relief and treatment of:
- Damage caused by pollutants and contaminants
- Restricted/Swollen air passages
- Bronchial congestion
- Throat irritation
Respion by Spectra is a unique liquid solution of specially formulated herbs and potassium iodide used in horses with respiratory problems. Reports have shown that respiratory problems are on the rise and this formula is for horses experiencing difficulty breathing (respiratory problems). Can also be used on horses with allergies, and asthma. Some horses with heaves have also found relief. The product is formulated to be a more complete respiratory solution.
Per manufacturer, will not test positive with regard to the rules of racing.
Administer 2 oz daily by mouth for the first 7 days then maintain at a rate of 1 oz daily by mouth.
Quart size will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
Lung EQ is an equine respiratory support supplement for horses with exaggerated reactions to seasonal environmental irritants and allergens.
When your horse struggles to breathe, it is important to intervene sooner rather than later. Start using Lung EQ early in the spring, before the onset of environmental challenges to breathing, to keep your horse’s lungs healthy. It can also be used all year, if needed. Signs of respiratory irritation can be very subtle, especially in the early stages, yet can have an even greater impact on the horse's well-being and performance than many more obvious problems.
Lung Flush by Omega Alpha contains Rosemary, Scutellaria biacalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honeysuckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, and Morus alba. These herbs are known to increase blood flow in capillaries in the lungs that in turn helps remove stagnant toxins from the lung into the general circulation where it can be diluted, detoxified and eliminated. They are also used to treat upper respiratory infections/conditions and aid in drainage and for dislodging phlegm.
Step-Up Herbal Bronchial Dilator by Black Magic is a balanced combination of only the finest herbs and botanicals, rated pure by Kosher Certification Service and Organic by Quality Assurance International. Step-Up reduces stress, nervousness, ulcers, colic & tying up by strengthening and balancing the immune and digestive systems.
Super Wind by Gateway Products is a great tasting natural breathing aid containing honey, apple cider vinegar, alcohol, menthol, eucalyptus oil, and lemon juice.
Use as an aid in "opening up" breathing passages in race horses. Also can be used for minor congestion, coughs and throat irritation.
$10.50 - $49.95
FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips are designed to reduce fatigue and improve respiratory health in horses.
They are self-adhesive strips that promote optimum respiratory health of equine athletes at all levels by reducing airway resistance and providing improved airflow when your horse needs oxygen most.
During exercise when horses begin to breathe hard the soft tissues overlying the nasal passages are sucked in, reducing the airway diameter. This reduction in diameter causes greater resistance to airflow into the lungs. FLAIR Strips gently support the soft tissues over the nasal passages providing reduced airway resistance during exercise.
They provide benefits for all horses including intensively trained horses as well as for horses that only exert themselves during occasional weekend competitions or trail rides.
Each strip is for one-time use.
Total Respiratory & Endurance was created to maximize oxygen capacity, breakup mucus, function as an expectorant, reduce airway- swelling and combat seasonal allergies.
Total Respiratory and Endurance acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal that combats issues that can lead to respiratory distress. Horses will experience enhanced performance and race times due to its increase in oxygen carrying capacity in the blood.
Total Respiratory and Endurance is effective within 1 hour and remains effective for 24 hours.
Breaks up mucus
Maximizes oxygen capacity
Reduces airway swelling
Combats seasonal allergies
Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and anti-viral combating issues that can lead to respiratory distress
Will enhance race performance
Windy One by Vapco is a proven effective aromatic cough and wind solution with Potassium Iodide. May be used up to one hour before performance as a wind aid to clear the horse's head. Helps soothe throat soreness. Helps make coughs more productive.
A one quart container will provide up to a 32 day supply.
Airwaves by Omega Alpha is a liquid formula containing Peppermint, Eucalyptus Leaves, Bulbus fritillaria, Mullein Pleurisy Root, Elecampane, Nettles and Menthol.
It acts as a bronchodilator and stimulates the opening of the airways. It is also a cough suppressant and relieves bronchospasms, clears mucus and aids breathing. The formula also eases inflammation in the chest and the anti-histamine action of nettles in the formula helps alleviate allergic symptoms.
Airwave can be used as a long lasting bronchodilator and is effective for bleeders or horses with heaves.
Not recommended for mares in foal.
EquiSilver Respiratory Solution help to expel the excess mucous and in most cases, any bacteria living in the lungs. EquiSilver is an exclusive patented veterinarian formulated chelated silver which has shown to kill hundreds of different infectious microorganisms â€” including many of the antibiotic resistant super pathogens.
- 100% safe and non-toxic product which contains chelated silver ions that attach themselves to microorganisms and kills them within 4 - 6 minutes by preventing the uptake of oxygen in the microorganism.
- When used in a nebulizer or transpirator on a daily or weekly basis will help to eliminate upper sinus or lower bacterial lung infections.
- Kills bacteria causing viruses along with airborne pathogens that settle in the lungs and sinus cavity.
- Helps to maintain a healthier respiratory system which results in improved breathing and allows better oxygen intake.
- Reduces or eliminates the need of expensive medicines or antibiotics.
- Will also keep your nebulizer or transpirator bacterial free and clean which prevents the spread of bacterial infections to other horses.
It is recommended to administer 15-20cc of Equisilver Head and Throat wash on the off days if possible.
**Always clean the medicine cup after each use to extend the life of your medicine cup. The Flexineb medicine cup is good for 100-125 treatments with this protocol.
Stasis by Omega Alpha
- Strengthens lung capillaries
- Not recommended for mares in foal.
Stasis by Omega Alpha is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. Please consult with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
Heave Ho for breathing allergies, COPD and Coughing. Help your horse breathe better faster. Heave ho contains natural herbs, minerals, adaptogens to help the immune system and high dose antioxidant Vitamin E to open airways.
- Opens airways
- Clears mucus
- Stops coughing
- Maximum strength Vitamin E
- Molasses Flavored
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No artificial colors
- Feeding Directions: Regular schedule - Mix 1 scoop (enclosed) once a day in morning feed. First time users - mix 1 scoop in morning feed and 1 scoop in evening feed for 7 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule.
Epic Daily is a daily feed supplement that provides triple action support for respiratory, immune system and gastro-intestinal. Formulated for horses under stress such as, young horses in training, heavy competition schedules, transporting to new venues or pre-sale preparation. Excellent when horses are entering new environments: sale barns, commingling and stall housing.
Breathe Easy by Equi-Herbs
Developed through extensive research, herbal Chinese practices & the best resources in the world, this natural bronchial dilator will help your horse perform to its full potential. Specially formulated for pre-event use.
- Administer full bottle 5 hours before event
- Contains turmeric, boswellia serrata, licorice, elcampane, peppermint, garlic, ginger, eucalyptus, MSM, nettle leaf, vitamin C and apple cider vinegar
Equi-Breathe by Equi-Herbs is a full strength pre-event formulation with the focus on maximum bronchial dilation and increased pulmonary circulation. Creating the highest volume of air intake and blood circulation results in the highest oxygen assimilation possible translating to better track performance.
- All-natural herbal formula made with the highest quality herbs.
- Safe for prolonged use prior to races when used as directed.
- Best results when combined with daily All in One Daily Supplement
Minta Lyptus by Oralx
There’s nothing quite like a breath of fresh air. Contains a unique blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils to provide temporary relief from irritations caused by dry conditions and close quarters.
- Unique blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils
- Provides temporary relief from irritations caused by dry conditions and close quarters
- Helps the horse to clear out dust and allergens
- Helps prevent irritations from particles in the air
- May help keep the respiratory tract healthy
Equinacea by Equilite - Proprietary blend of ingredients provides the very best immune and respiratory support. This supplement is designed to holistically alleviate discomfort associated with common high stress situations, such as hauling, and extreme conditions, such as pollen season, in horses and foals.
Equinacea helps support the immune and respiratory systems in horses exposed to extreme conditions or stress, like hauling, competition or environmental changes. This herbal supplement is a great addition during the pollen season and when horses are subjected to irritants like dust, mold or mice. The botanical blend uses fresh cut, whole herbs, blended for uniformity.
- Concentrated formula
- No additives or fillers
- Use in horses of all ages
- 2 lbs = 350 servings
- Equinacea can be safely combined with other supplements, allergy or respiratory products and medications.
- Combines well with Garlic+C
- A proprietary blend of Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia, Eyebright, Cats Claw, and Osha.
FlyAway Garlic by Equilite - Formulated to help the horse repel flies and other pests from the inside out. Also traditionally used to help support the immune, respiratory and digestive systems of the horse. Economical choice to control flies and other insects.
- 100% cold pressed garlic powder, the purest form of garlic
- Supports immune and respiratory system
- All natural pest relief
- Concentrated formula
- Supports immune, respiratory and digestive systems
- 2 lbs = 220 servings
- 6 lbs = 660 servings
Bye Bye Fly Garlic Granules by Hilton Herbs
Unique formula that helps support a healthy immune system while maintaining a balanced digestive system.
- Pure food-grade dehydrated garlic granules
- Rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group vitamins
- Great for respiratory health
- Helps deter flies and biting insects
- Only have to feed a small amount a day
- Administer one 15 ml scoop per day in feed
Breathe by Transformer Equine is an all-natural throat wash and daily supplement to normalize and stabilize the horse's body systems while performing strenuous activities without the use of drugs.
- Contains ingredients to reduce irritation in the throat & lungs
- Boosts your horses immune response and repair damaged tissue for faster recovery time
- May also stimulate appetite & reduce stress
- Has been used as an alternative to Lasix, but should not be used on a one-time basis
- Must be administered daily for a minimum of 14-21 days to provide the best opportunity to product desired results
- Contains all natural ingredients
Mint Eze by Finish Line
Mint Eze helps guard against GI stress horse's face during training, showing, travel and grain diets. Mint Eze's delicious peppermint-flavor makes it highly palatable. Safe option to aid in the support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Calcium and magnesium formula helps to moderate stomach acid.
- Supports healthy Gastrointestinal tract
- Calcium and magnesium formula
- Moderates stomach acid
- Guards against gastrointestinal stress