Horse Supplements - lowest prices
At Ease by Select is a natural calming agent that takes the edge off horses without sedation. Works both by increasing calming type hormone secretions and soothing irritated nerve allowing relief from stress and anxiety.
All natural so that it does not test, it is ideal to use at shows, competitions or events that unsettle the horse. At Ease is formulated with important minerals, vitamins and amino acids—including Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Tryptophan (an amino acid) and Magnesium—At-Ease helps promote calmness and tranquility in all horses.
Super Tryptophan by Gateway Products is an L-Tryptophan (amino acid) feed supplement for use in the daily feed ration of horses. Keeps horses calm and focused with out reducing alertness.
A 2.5 lb container provides up to a 40 day supply.
A 12.5 lb container provides up to a 200 day supply.
A 34 gram tube is a single dose for the average horse.
Rlx-All by Uckele is a natural blend of Thiamine (B1), Tuarine, and Valerian. These ingredients have been shown in studies to have a calming effect on the nervous system.
A 2 lb pack will provide up to a 32 day supply.
Focus Calm by Uckele is a supplement that helps keep your horse calm, focused and relaxed, designed to help maintain calmness by supporting normal emotional balance and proper nervous system function. This equine calming supplement can help your horse handle the stress of travel and competition and help calm and focus the horse that gets stressed out when it counts.
- Can be used both pre-event, to help maintain calmness, and post-event, to support normal emotional balance and maintain normal nervous system function.
- Contains a combination of the amino acids Taurine and L-Tryptophan along with a unique combination of herbal extracts and B-vitamins.
- Support a balanced behavioral response, promote relaxation and reduce hyperactivity.
- Use at the rate of 30-60 grams daily.
- 1 - 2 doses per 60 ml tube.
- 2.6 lb tub is a 40 day supply
- Does not contain Phenibut
Daily Gold is a naturally occurring bentonite clay that contains a variety of natural minerals and elements that functions as both a daily supplement and an important tool in helping horses overcome common horse ailments such as ulcer smptoms, diarrhea, lack of appetite, stress and more. The results from Daily Gold Stress Relief can be seen over a few weeks. Hoof health, healthy hair coat, better disposition, improved feed utilization..
- Remineralizes the body with 68 different elements and minerals.
- Contains a negative charge that helps attract toxins and allergens and carry them out of the body.
- With a ph level of 8.7-9.8, Daily Gold helps balance the ph of the digestive system.
- Helps protect ulcers from further damage, allowing it to heal.
Trouble Free is scientifically formulated to support proper nervous system function and help your horse maintain a more confident, focused, and relaxed disposition.
- Contains alpha-lactalbumin, a unique ingredient that directly supports normal nerve function and maintains calmness
- Helps horses maintain a relaxed attitude and supports a positive experience for both horse and rider
- Provides supplemental thiamine (B1), taurine, inositol, and magnesium
Calmex paste by Med Vet provides high levels of key natural ingredients along with Tryptophan and Valerian Root to help support healthy nervous system function. This simple to use paste is ideal for race, show, and performance horses to ease the stress on trailering, training, or competition days.
Equine Healthcare International Equi+Calm Show Safe Performance Paste is a buffered, sugar-free amino acid formula specially designed to reduce adrenaline, increase endorphins and protect the horse's sensitive stomach.
Maple praline flavored paste flows easily.
30cc syringe for oral dosing or top dressing on feed.
Certified Natural Product
All ingredients are "show safe" and not currently listed on the USEF or AQHA prohibited substance list.
Does not impede athletic performance or cause excessive acid production.
Chill Equine Calming Formula by Omega Alpha is an equine calming formula that calms the spirit and reduces stress without the horse losing any of his cognitive or motor skills. It focuses the mind and reduces distractions. Given orally, approximately 1 hour before any situation that may cause the horse to react negatively will help ease the situation and improve the horse’s performance.
Chil Ultra Calming Paste - now a convienent way to take your favorite calmer. Chill on the road wth the added muscle relaxing benefits associated with B1 & Magnesium and the focusing power of Chill no in a concentrated paste. A great stress and anxiety reliever.
Equine Chill this formulation helps calm excitable horses, especially those with pre race jitters.
60 cc Dial Up Single Dose Syringe.
Good As Gold by TRM is a natural feed supplement which can be of benefit to nervous, hot or highly strung horses. It contains a high concentration of L-Tryptophan, an essential amino acid and Vitamin B1 (Thiamine); as well as the antioxidant Vitamin E. Trainers have noted that after a few days of feeding supplemental levels of these ingredients, horses become more relaxed and attentive.
It can also be used to alleviate the following stressful situations:
Racetracks, show or sales grounds
Fear of traffic
Loading or unloading horses
Veterinary or shoeing procedures
Weaning stress for mare and foal
New challenges encountered in a training program
Formula 707 Calming Essentials Pellets. A horse that are nervous, jumpy and easily distracted is hard to train, difficult to work with and dangerous to be around. While some horses are born nervous, others may suffer from environmentally induced stress. Formula 707 Calming Essentials Pellets uses premium quality magnesium oxide to maximize bioavailability and combines it with two of the agents best known to have a calming effect in horses: thiamine and L-tryptophan.
- Thiamine, a vitamin of the B complex, has long been known to have a calming effect on some horses when used in higher doses of 500+ mg/day.
- Thiamine requires magnesium to be converted to its active form within the body and works with supplemental calcium to achieve its calming effect.
- L-tryptophan is a vital precursor to serotonin and melatonin, important neurotransmitters associated with behavior, L-tryptophan is widely used in equine calming agents.
- Taken together on a daily basis, the three-part solution of magnesium oxide, thiamine and L-tryptophan in Formula 707 Calming Essentials can help muscle-tight horses relax and focus on their work or training.
Via Calm by Animed
Stress Relief supplement for horses suffering from environmental induced stress while assisting with healthy digestion. Perfect for horses that travel, compete, race or regular train.
EACH OUNCE CONTAINS Active Ingredients l-Tryptophan 1000mg, Thiamine 500mg, Calcium 227mg, Magnesium 142mg,
Product cannot be shipped to New Mexico.
Confidence EQ from Ceva Animal Health is a pheromone gel designed to help reduce stress in your horse. It replicates the soothing signals a mare sends to her nursing foal. Based on the science of pheromone communication, Confidence EQ speaks to your horse in a language they instinctually understand.
10 x 5 mL
10 individual doses
Apply 30 minutes before stressful situation
Recommended for all ages
Uses: During transportation, vet/farrier visits, fearful situations, new environments and training.
* Confidence EQ is not a banned or controlled medication on the FEI prohibited substance list.