Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Cocosoya Oil by Uckele is their #1 best-selling supplement! It is a natural source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Delicious for both horses and dogs and a higher quality alternative to those using ordinary corn or vegetable oil. Provides a healthy fat and cool-calorie energy source to build and maintain healthy weight while supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Promotes a healthy skin, a sparkling coat and excellent body condition. Helps to keep hooves nourished and moisturized by supporting the waterproof barrier, as well as increasing palatability for picky eaters.
- "Cool calories" for healthy weight gain
- Unique blend of coconut oil and unrefined, cold-pressed Soybean oil
- Good replacement for (refined) ordinary corn & vegetable oil
- Improves hair & coat gloss
- Increased calories that are slowly metabolized for better digestability
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increased feed palatability while also reducing molasses
- Reduces dust in feed
- Improved feed utilization
- Natural source of Vitamin E
- Gallon lasts 16 - 128 days, depending on serving size of 1 - 4 oz for maintenance or 4 - 8 oz for heavy work
- 5 gallon lasts 80 - 640 days, depending on dosage
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat by Horse Health is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care. This yummy, molasses-flavored pellet contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM to support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. . These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal improves skin condition and makes coats dazzle. It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work harmoniously for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. Fortified with zinc and biotin to provide excellent hoof conditioning and healthy keratin development.
Dac Oil is a 98% fat supplement that is suitable for all horses. Its unique blend of oils helps to improve skin and coat condition, promoting healthy weight gain without making horses "hot." Plant-based fat to add to or replace carb-supplied calories. Available in Single or 5 Gallon sizes.
- Highly palatable
- Balanced formula of include canola oil, flaxseed oil, wheat germ oil, fish oil, and rice oils
- Vitamin E content
- For hard keepers, those that need to gain weight, or any level of riding horse
- 98% fat content
Hemp Seed Coconut Oil by Silver Lining Herbs contains Omega 3 fatty acids that are vital to having strong muscles, healthy joints and a shiny coat. Blended with antioxidant-rich Hemp Seed Coconut Oil, this highly palatable blend has a pleasant aroma and helps support the body's natural inflammation response, maintain cardiovascular system, and increase overall appearance.
- Beneficial in supporting the body's natural response to inflammation
- Helps maintain cardiovascular system
- Comes with Pump
- *Product will freeze - must let thaw before using
- 1-2 ounces for light work or maintenance
- 3-4 ounces for heavy work
Omega fatty acids are considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to support improvement of hair, coat and hoof condition.
The Omegas, especially Omega 3, are lacking in food sources so must be added as a supplement. Majesty's Omega Wafers contain a therapeutic amount of omega fatty acids considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to improve hair, coat and hoof condition as well as decrease nervousness. The wafers are in an easy-to-feed wafer form, so top dressing with powders and liquids is eliminated. Each wafer contains rolled oats, flax flour and seed, molasses, apple, barley, corn meal, wheat bran and hulled millet - all the tastes that horses love!
Provides Omega fatty acids contributing to a healthy immune system
Also shows marked improvement in skin and coat
Promotes healthier hooves
Treat wafer ensures your horse is getting the right dosage
Nu-Image by Select is scientifically formulated to promote healthy, shiny coats and lustrous manes and tails.
It is rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, as well as Biotin, Methionine, Zinc, Lysine, and Folic Acid. Together, these nutrients deliver fast results. Superior hair coats can be an indication of good health, so to ensure your horse’s daily nutrient requirements are being met, complement Nu-Image® with Select I or Select II vitamin/mineral supplement.
- Promotes healthy and shiny coats
- Encourages lustrous manes and tail
- Contains Omega-6 fatty acids and biotin to help keep a sleek hair coat
The 5 lb size provides up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 10 lb tub provides up to a 160 day supply for one horse.
The 20 lb size provides up to an 320 day supply for one horse.
Super 14 by Farnam has 14% polyunsaturated fatty acids for skin and coat health. This supplement will give your horse a show coat! It is suitable for all classes of horses, dogs and cats. The vitamins and minerals in Super 14 help your animals develop sleek and shiny coats plus Super 14 contains flavorizing agents which make the formula highly acceptable to all animals.
Contains protein, methionine, vegetable fat, fiber, ash, selenium, vitamins A, E and B-6, polyunsaturated fatty acids plus vitamin E and vitamin B-6 to leave skin healthy, coats sleek and glossy Just give morning and night on top of the grain.
- Provides fatty acids to give your horse or dog a show coat
- Rich in vitamins and minerals for overall wellbeing
- Highly palatable
- Powder form
Cox Vet Labs Wheat Germ Oil Blend is highly palatable and contains specially extracted wheat germ oil and cold expelled soy oil. This combination provides a balanced essential fatty acid supplement for improved stamina and energy efficiency in horses that supports normal physical and mental performance while helping achieve a soft and shiny healthy coat. It is a rich source of natural vitamin E and essential fatty acids, fortified with vitamins A, D and E. Suitable for all classes and ages of horses.
- Supports normal physical and mental performance
- Helps achieve a soft and shiny coat
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Potent in fatty acids
- Contains vitamins A & D
- Improves stamina and energy
One gallon size will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
Shine 'N Win by Buckeye Nutrition helps shed your horse's winter coat and makes them shine. Shine 'n Win is designed to maximize the shine on show and sale-prep horses.
- Blend of gently cooked flaxseed and soybeans for increased digestion and absorption
- Balanced omega 3 and omega 6 ratio
- High fat level promotes a healthy and brilliant looking hair coat
- Highly palatable
- All natural formula: naturally preserved with vitamin E (no added preservatives or artificial colors)
- Low inclusion rate and long shelf life
- 100% whole, fresh, tracable ingredients delivered daily and tested for safety and quality before ever entering facility.
- 100% equine focused
- 100% med-free facility
FSO Flaxseed Oil Blend by AniMed is a natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids essential for healthy skin, coat and hooves. AniMed's Flaxseed Oil blend is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) derived from plant seeds.
Improves overall health
Enhances coat shin
Promotes hoof growth
Rich in fatty acids
Mirra-Coat Nutritional Supplement by Petag for skin and coat is a balanced blend of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B6, E, biotin and zinc, formulated specifically to develop and maintain a healthy skin and coat.
Mirra-Coat contains nutrients essential for the maintenance of normal skin cells. The formula promotes a pliable, moisturized skin that reduces dandruff and develops a glossy "show" coat. And horses love the taste of Mirra-Coat. They lick their feed buckets clean when Mirra-Coat is added to their feed. Because Mirra-Coat is fortified with only the nutrients required for skin integrity, it does not interfere with other supplementation of vitamins and minerals.
- Balanced blend of fatty acids
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Formula assists in moisturized skin and reduces dandruff
- Develops glossy show coat
The 5 lb pack will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse on maintenance and a 25 lb will provide up to 400 days for one horse on maintenance.
Dark Horse Nu-Image by Select was developed specifically for black, bay and brown horses. It is formulated to enhance shiny coats and lustrous manes and tails in dark-colored horses.
Dark Horse Nu-Image is rich in both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid compounds, and the proper balance of key amino acids, B Vitamins, Zinc, and Copper. Dark Horse Nu-Image also contains Kelp and Paprika to help enhance dark pigments. A must for those trying to prevent that “sunburned” orange discoloration in dark-coated horses.
- Uses kelp and paprika to enhance dark coats
- Helps prevent sun-bleached coats
- Enhances shiny coats and tails in dark colored horses
The 5 lb size will provide up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
The 10 lb size will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
CocoOmega Granular by Uckele is one of the top-selling supplements for providing the correct balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. This palatable liquid, is comprised of flaxseed, coconout, chia seed, and fish oils to support a shiny coat, healthy hooves, joint function, and normal functions of the immune system and inflammatory pathways. Provides excellent support for muscle health, strong, solid hooves, immune and endocrine function, and helps maintain healthy eyes. It also supplies powerful support for mares and foals in gestation, lactation and growth. It aids in the absorption of the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and many naturally occurring plant phytonutrients.
- Correct 4:1 ration of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains flaxseed, coconut oil, chia seeds and fish oil
- Contains EPA and DHA to support brain and nervous system functions
- Supports a shiny coat, healthy hooves, joint function and normal functioning of the immune system and inflammatory pathways
- Beneficial for horses with limited pasture turnout or on a diet of primarily grass and forage
- Non-GMO and soy free
- 5 lb provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse on maintenance level
AniMed 100% Natural Rice Bran Oil is recommended for horses of all ages and class as a balanced source of energy, calories, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Rice Bran Oil has been used to get horses fit for performance, show, event and sales.
- One gallon of Rice Bran Oil is equivalent to 40 pounds of rice bran.
- Rice Bran Oil naturally supplies high levels of Vitamin E, Lecithin and Gamma Oryzanol.
- Rice Bran Oil is an easy and well digested source of energy and is safe for HYPP horses.
- Feeding four ounces per day, one gallon will last up to 32 days.
- As a nutritionally supportive feed supplement, is a source of energy, calories, fatty acids and vitamins.
Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil Nutritional Data Fat Content: Mono-unsaturated Fat 44%, Poly-unsaturated Fat 38%, Saturated Fat 18%
Ker-A-Form by KPP is a proven supplement to create that beautiful, luxurious mane and tail; moisturized and soft coat; and ironclad hooves.
Keratin is the fibrous protein that forms the main structural component of hair and hooves. Without healthy keratin, hooves and hair grow slowly and become dull, dry, and brittle. The combination of nutrients found in Ker-A-Form support keratin as well as multiple other components that make up healthy skin, hair, and hooves. Ker-A-Form supports a reduced incidence of toe cracks, quarter cracks, and the fragile, brittle hooves that stem from weak keratin in the hoof wall.
- Contains ingredients that contribute natural oils to the skin bringing out dapples, and enhance both hair coat color and sheen
- Aids in the eliminating of dry, flaky hair coats and brittle manes and tail
- Provides essential nutrients in the correct amounts at an affordable price
- Feed 1oz scoop with your horse's feed per day
- A 3 lb bucket supplies one horse for 48 days