Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Cocosoya Oil by Uckele is their #1 best-selling supplement! It is a natural source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Delicious for both horses and dogs and a higher quality alternative to those using ordinary corn or vegetable oil. Provides a healthy fat and cool-calorie energy source to build and maintain healthy weight while supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Promotes a healthy skin, a sparkling coat and excellent body condition. Helps to keep hooves nourished and moisturized by supporting the waterproof barrier, as well as increasing palatability for picky eaters.
- "Cool calories" for healthy weight gain
- Unique blend of coconut oil and unrefined, cold-pressed Soybean oil
- Good replacement for (refined) ordinary corn & vegetable oil
- Improves hair & coat gloss
- Increased calories that are slowly metabolized for better digestability
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increased feed palatability while also reducing molasses
- Reduces dust in feed
- Improved feed utilization
- Natural source of Vitamin E
- Gallon lasts 16 - 128 days, depending on serving size of 1 - 4 oz for maintenance or 4 - 8 oz for heavy work
- 5 gallon lasts 80 - 640 days, depending on dosage
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care. This yummy, molasses-flavored pellet contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM to support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal improves skin condition and makes coats dazzle. It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work harmoniously for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. Fortified with zinc and biotin to provide excellent hoof conditioning and healthy keratin development.
- Pellet with a delicious molasses taste that horses love!
- Contains trace amounts of Vitamin B6, Biotin, and Manganese for healthy bloom and hoof development
- Provides supply of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- 3-in-1 support for hoof, coat, and joint
3.75 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply
8 lb tub provides up to a 64 day supply
Dac Oil is a 98% liquid fat supplement that is suitable for all horses. Its unique blend of vegetable and fish oils helps to improve skin and coat condition, promoting healthy weight gain without making horses "hot." Plant-based fat to add to or replace carb-supplied calories. This great-tasting oil is highly palatable among horses and packed with essential nutrients like Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty-acids, flax seed, and pure Vitamin E.
- Highly palatable
- Balanced formula of include canola oil, flax seed oil, wheat germ oil, fish oil, and rice oils
- 100% natural Vitamin E content
- For hard keepers, those that need to gain weight, or any level of riding, performance, sales, or breeding horse
- 98% fat content
Gallon provides up to a 32-day supply for one horse, based on 4 oz/day
5 Gallon provides up to a 160-day supply for one horse, based on 4 oz/day
Hemp Seed Coconut Oil by Silver Lining Herbs contains Omega 3 fatty acids that are vital to having strong muscles, healthy joints and a shiny coat. Blended with antioxidant-rich Hemp Seed Coconut Oil, this highly palatable blend has a pleasant aroma and helps support the body's natural inflammation response, maintain cardiovascular system, and increase overall appearance.
- Beneficial in supporting the body's natural response to inflammation
- Helps maintain cardiovascular system
- Comes with Pump
- *Product will freeze - must let thaw before using
Please Note: We are sorry, this product contains hemp and is not available for sale or shipment into California.
Omega fatty acids are considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to support improvement of hair, coat and hoof condition.
The Omegas, especially Omega 3, are lacking in food sources so must be added as a supplement. Majesty's Omega Wafers contain a therapeutic amount of omega fatty acids considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to improve hair, coat and hoof condition as well as decrease nervousness. The wafers are in an easy-to-feed wafer form, so top dressing with powders and liquids is eliminated. Each wafer contains rolled oats, flax flour and seed, molasses, apple, barley, corn meal, wheat bran and hulled millet - all the tastes that horses love!
Provides Omega fatty acids contributing to a healthy immune system
Also shows marked improvement in skin and coat
Promotes healthier hooves
Treat wafer ensures your horse is getting the right dosage
Nu-Image by Select the Best is a granular supplement scientifically formulated to promote healthy, shiny coats and lustrous manes and tails.
It is rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, as well as Biotin, Methionine, Zinc, Lysine, and Folic Acid. Together, these nutrients deliver fast results. Superior hair coats can be an indication of good health, so to ensure your horse’s daily nutrient requirements are being met, complement Nu-Image with Select I or Select II vitamin/mineral supplement.
- Promotes healthy and shiny coats
- Encourages lustrous manes and tail
- Contains Omega-6 fatty acids and biotin to help keep a sleek hair coat
The 5 lb size provides up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 10 lb tub provides up to a 160 day supply for one horse.
The 20 lb size provides up to an 320 day supply for one horse.
Farnam Super 14 Powder has 14% polyunsaturated fatty acids for skin and coat health. This supplement will give your horse a show coat! It is suitable for all classes of horses, and even safe for dogs and cats. The vitamins and minerals in Super 14 help your animals develop sleek and shiny coats plus Super 14 contains flavorizing agents which make the formula highly acceptable to all animals.
- Provides fatty acids to give your horse or dog a show coat
- Rich in vitamins and minerals for overall wellbeing
- Highly palatable
- Contains protein, methionine, vegetable fat, fiber, ash, selenium, vitamins A, E and B-6, polyunsaturated fatty acids plus vitamin E and vitamin B-6
- Produces a show-ready shine!
3 lb tub provides up to a 24 day supply
6.5 lb tub provides up to a 52 day supply
Cox Vet Labs Wheat Germ Oil Blend is highly palatable and contains specially extracted wheat germ oil and cold expelled soy oil. This combination provides a balanced essential fatty acid supplement for improved stamina and energy efficiency in horses that supports normal physical and mental performance while helping achieve a soft and shiny healthy coat. It is a rich source of natural vitamin E and essential fatty acids, fortified with vitamins A, D and E. Suitable for all classes and ages of horses.
- Supports normal physical and mental performance
- Helps achieve a soft and shiny coat
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Potent in fatty acids
- Contains vitamins A & D
- Improves stamina and energy
One gallon size will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
Shine 'N Win by Buckeye Nutrition helps shed your horse's winter coat and makes them shine. Shine 'n Win is designed to maximize the shine on show and sale-prep horses.
- Blend of gently cooked flaxseed and soybeans for increased digestion and absorption
- Balanced omega 3 and omega 6 ratio
- High fat level promotes a healthy and brilliant looking hair coat
- Highly palatable
- All natural formula: naturally preserved with vitamin E (no added preservatives or artificial colors)
- Low inclusion rate and long shelf life
- 100% whole, fresh, tracable ingredients delivered daily and tested for safety and quality before ever entering facility.
- 100% equine focused
- 100% med-free facility
FSO Flaxseed Oil Blend by AniMed is a natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids essential for healthy skin, coat and hooves. AniMed's Flaxseed Oil blend is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) derived from plant seeds.
Improves overall health
Enhances coat shin
Promotes hoof growth
Rich in fatty acids
Mirra-Coat Nutritional Supplement by Petag is a balanced blend of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B6, E, biotin and zinc, formulated specifically to develop and maintain healthy skin and full, shiny coat. This easy to feed powder provides nutrients essential for the maintenance of normal skin cells and allows your horse to develop moisturized skin naturally and reduce dandruff for a glossy "show" coat.
- Highly palatable
- Balanced blend of fatty acids
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Formula assists in moisturized skin and reduces dandruff
- Develops glossy show coat
The 5 lb pack will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse and a 25 lb will provide up to 400 days for one horse.
Dark Horse Nu-Image by Select was developed specifically for black, bay and brown horses. It is formulated to enhance shiny coats and lustrous manes and tails in dark-colored horses.
Dark Horse Nu-Image is rich in both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid compounds, and the proper balance of key amino acids, B Vitamins, Zinc, and Copper. Dark Horse Nu-Image also contains Kelp and Paprika to help enhance dark pigments. A must for those trying to prevent that “sunburned” orange discoloration in dark-coated horses.
- Uses kelp and paprika to enhance dark coats
- Helps prevent sun-bleached coats
- Enhances shiny coats and tails in dark colored horses
The 5 lb size will provide up to a 40 day supply for one horse
The 10 lb size will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse
AniMed 100% Natural Rice Bran Oil is recommended for horses of all ages and class as a balanced source of energy, calories, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Rice Bran Oil has been used to get horses fit for performance, show, event and sales.
- One gallon of Rice Bran Oil is equivalent to 40 pounds of rice bran.
- Rice Bran Oil naturally supplies high levels of Vitamin E, Lecithin and Gamma Oryzanol.
- Rice Bran Oil is an easy and well digested source of energy and is safe for HYPP horses.
- Feeding four ounces per day, one gallon will last up to 32 days.
- As a nutritionally supportive feed supplement, is a source of energy, calories, fatty acids and vitamins.
Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil Nutritional Data Fat Content: Mono-unsaturated Fat 44%, Poly-unsaturated Fat 38%, Saturated Fat 18%
Ker-A-Form by KPP is a proven supplement to create that beautiful, luxurious mane and tail; moisturized and soft coat; and ironclad hooves.
Keratin is the fibrous protein that forms the main structural component of hair and hooves. Without healthy keratin, hooves and hair grow slowly and become dull, dry, and brittle. The combination of nutrients found in Ker-A-Form support keratin as well as multiple other components that make up healthy skin, hair, and hooves. Ker-A-Form supports a reduced incidence of toe cracks, quarter cracks, and the fragile, brittle hooves that stem from weak keratin in the hoof wall.
- Contains ingredients that contribute natural oils to the skin bringing out dapples, and enhance both hair coat color and sheen
- Aids in the eliminating of dry, flaky hair coats and brittle manes and tail
- Provides essential nutrients in the correct amounts at an affordable price
- Feed 1oz scoop with your horse's feed per day
- A 3 lb bucket supplies one horse for 48 days
Make your horse glow and shine with Spectra Epicoat! This unique liquid formula has a higher concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids per gram than any other natural sources. Contains GLO-MEGA Coat Nutrition, a proprietary blend of chia seed oil, vitamin E and botanicals.
- Natural plant based source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Higher ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids
- Antioxidant botanicals
- Supports Joint Health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Gluten Free, allergen free
6.5oz is approx 32 Day Supply for 1 horse
16oz is approx 78 Day Supply for 1 horse