Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Milk of Magnesia by Milk of Magnesia is for the relief of heartburn, sour stomach and/or indigestion, and mild constipation. Each teaspoonful contains magnesium hydroxide 400 mg.
*Packaging may vary*
Under normal circumstances the horse is an extremely efficient machine. However, like so many efficient machines, even the slightest deviation from normal can cause problems. The most likely cause of such deviation in today's horse is stress. One of the first consequences of stress is that the natural balance of flora in the animal becomes disturbed. The flora are important in the breakdown and subsequent absorption of nutrients in order to help ensure that the body's protective system or immunity system remains intact. In addition to stress, chemical additives, worming remedies, and antibiotics are factors which can seriously affect the composition of normal intestinal flora.
Rebound 3 is an oral-dose paste designed to help restore and maintain the desirable micro-organisms in the gut of the horse.
The 30 gram syringe contains 3 full doses.
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha
- Used to treat ulcers and irritated gut by providing mucilage to coat irritated tissue and aid in healing.
Ingredients: marshmallow root, slippery elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate.
Ulc-R-Aid is designed to nutritionally support horses of all ages that have gastric ulcers. Ulc-R-Aid's formula combines natural supplemental calcium and magnesium, commonly known as antacids, with the protective healing properties of Colostrashield.
Digest-It by Vapco is an all-natural Direct-Fed Microbial (DFM) and enzyme dietary supplement to aid in the digestion of feed stuffs.
Formulated to improve vita-nutrient function for growth, maintenance, reproduction, lactation and work. Fights colic, tie-ups and gas pains. A synergistic make-up of beneficial microflora (friendly bacteria) and digestive enzymes that is biotolerant (survives bile). May be added to any feed program for complete nutrient breakdown and assimilation by the body. Digest-It contains the live naturally occurring microorganisms of Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Streptococcus Faecium.
The formula also contains enzymes that break down carbohydrates, protein, fiber and fat into simpler nutrients for energy metabolism, protein synthesis or storage.
A 5 lb pail will last one horse up to 80 days at the full ration.
Focus SR by Source has what may be missing from your senior horse's diet. As our equine partners age they need extra help as their metabolic systems become less efficient. Focus SR provides a unique spectrum of essential Omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins, beneficial microbes, chelated minerals, nutritional yeast culture and enzymes for special nutritional support for the aging horse. In addition it includes a daily serving of Source original micronutrients to make it all work.
Source harvests and blends select varieties of cold water seaweeds for the nutrients in the Source Original formula. These nutrients include at least 60 minerals and trace elements in an organic, highly bioavailable form. In addition, seaweeds contain other natural bio-active compounds and co-factors which may be missing from your horse's diet. These micronutrients are synergistic with all the other ingredients in Focus SR and will help to increase their effectiveness.
- Supports overall well being
- Includes a daily serving of SOURCE micronutrients
- Blend of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, and antioxidants
- Contains nutrients only found in marine plants
The 3.5 lb container will provide up to a 37 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb container will provide up to an 8 month supply for one horse.
Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds.
The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs
RegenerEQ by Omega Alpha is a brand new way to promote and maintain better overall Gastro Intestinal health in the equine athlete, without limiting the stomach acid production that is so essential for their digestive process. Regener EQ is cost effective and easy to administer in a ready to absorb liquid format.
- RegenerEQ supports stomach health
- Quickly stimulates appetite in horses that are stressed from travel, competition, new surroundings or new feed.
- Backed by 4 years of scientific research and clinical trials
- Shake well before use.
- For oral administration only.
- Administer15ml twice daily orally for 16 days
- Maintenance dose 15 ml once daily.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MARES IN FOAL.
Ingredients: Fraction 23, Sunflower Oil, Flax Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Silica
RegenerEQ is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
Ultra GH TopDress Pellets by Tribute Equine Nutrition
Receive additional gut health benefits of Ultra GH in the form of a top dress. This pelleted feed supplement is formulated to optimize digestive health in mature horses.
- Equi-Ferm XL (microencapsulated active dry yeast) acts as both a pre and probiotic to supper over digestibility and gut health
- Organic Minerals promote tissue healing in the gut
- Fermented Soya supports normal digestive health by helping ease occasional gastric discomfort
- Direct-fed microbials (probiotics)
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
GastroBalance Plus by Enviro Equine
Specially formulated to provide the best all natural supplement for your horse. All in one supplement for the performance horse. Supports the immune system, hoof health, skin support, hind gut health, nutrient absorption, intestinal tract and Zinpro Trace minerals.
- Contains Zinpro performance minerals
- Stomach buffer
- Hydration Support
- Proprietary yeast cultures
- Stabilizes intestinal tract pH
- Promotes hind gut health
- Skeletal support
- Drug Free
- Sugar Free
EquiProbiotics by EquiPulmin is a veterinarian formulated combination of pre and probiotics of the highest quality, without any fillers or byproducts. Beneficial support for horse's digestive system and can help boost their performance. Probiotics improve the efficiency of digestion and improves nutrient absorption.
Probiotics are useful in the following ways:
- To give young digestive systems a head start. Foals acquire their intestinal flora from their environment that's one reason why they sometimes eat manure. A probiotic may help populate the young digestive system more quickly.
- To aid recovery from illness or infection in horses who have received oral antibiotics. Medications that kill harmful bacteria sometimes do collateral damage to beneficial organisms. After the course of antibiotics is finished, a probiotic may aid in faster recovery.
- To compensate for the effects of stress. Dietary changes, travel and/or competition can put stress on a horse's system. To give the probiotics time to colonize, it is best to start administration two to three days ahead of the stressful event and continue until it is over.
- To reduce digestive upset in horses susceptible to chronic diarrhea and/or mild colic. Probiotics may stabilize the microflora and promote a healthier environment in the gut. They may also be a good preventive measure in horses who have experienced serious colic.
- To help old or unthrifty horses better utilize nutrients. A probiotic may improve the efficiency of digestion and aid nutrient absorption in aged horses and others who have trouble maintaining weight.
- EquiProbiotics is veterinarian formulated to give you a combination of pre and probiotics of the highest quality and without any fillers or byproducts.
- 10 Billion Probiotics -Each serving contains 10 billion live beneficial microorganisms.
Senior Health and Wellness by Farnam
Formulated for senior horses in light to no work. As horses age, their digestive systems become less efficient at absorbing nutrients from their feed, which may mean they are missing the complete nutrition they need to feel their best. This easy-to-digest extruded nugget supplement designed to help fill those important nutritional gaps that your senior horse may be missing. Packed with amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins and minerals, this targeted formulation provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Balanced protein-vitamin-mineral supplement designed to help fill nutritional gaps
- Extruded nugget is easy-to-digest
- Contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Provides nutrients that support a healthy digestive system in senior horses
- Amino acids and prebiotic yeast culture supports intestinal health and digestive function
Rescue Aid 2.5 lb by dac -Formerly known as Formula 911
Source of live natural micro-organisms for all classes of horses. Contains 40 servings per 2.5 pound bucket.
- Enhanced with probiotics
- Perfect for horses that suffer from stress
- Supports immune system
- Each scoop contains min 3 billion CFU/gm saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Each scoop contains min 400 million CFU/gm total lactic bacteria
Hay Balancer G by Dr. Thornley is a premium vitamin and mineral supplement designed for horses on grass hay. Balances macro- minerals such as calcium and phosphorous, provides critical trace minerals, improves the protein profile of hay by providing critical essential amino acids, and includes stable yeast cultures and important vitamins to support digestion and gut health. Highly-palatable, pelleted supplement developed by practicing equine veterinarians
Intended to be used as the only supplement to a grass hay ration