Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Anti-Diarrhea Drench Paste by Fullbucket Health is great to have on hand for severe diarrhea. All-natural product that works to keep the animal's system healthy and function properly.
For horses with Acute diarrhea, postoperative care of large colon colic, toxin neutralization & removal, pathogen binding & removal, electrolyte replacement.
- Bio-absorbent clay binds and removes the toxins.
- Egg derived immunoglobulins proteins used by the immune system to identify and neutralize foreign objects such as bacteria and viruses
- Probiotic re-establishes good microbes in the gut
- S. boulardii specific activity suppresses C. difficile, Salmonella and Antibiotic associated diarrhea
- Kick starts the re-hydration process
- Probiotic to signal the immune system and escort pathogens from the system
- L-Glutamine feeds the gut.
- Electrolytes chelated for quick absorption
Gastroade by Cox Vet Labs
Gastroade is a magnesium and calcium supplement designed to promote a healthy digestive system. Great for the competitive horse or a horse in training. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- 6 doses per 60ml tube
- Alleviates gastric distress symptoms including: poor appetite, dull hair coat, changes in mood, or drop in performance
- New approach to dealing with equine gastric distress
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum that neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera & Kaolin to relieve gastric upset by soothing and healing the stomach lining
- 100% money-back guarantee
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
Take the Succeed 60 Day Challenge Risk Free! The Succeed Challenge comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee - if you complete the entire 60 day program and are not satisfied with the benefits and improvements in the horse, Succeed will refund your entire purchase price.*
Paste Pack comes with 2 cartons of Paste (30 tubes each) plus an extra 10 Tubes (FREE)!
Just one serving, once a day with regular feed is all that it takes for optimal digestive health. Succeed is a natural system of key nutrients that can help maintain a healthy digestive balance in the face of challenges horses face every day.
Oral - Paste is available in individual serving sized oral syringes. Oral paste is ideal for getting a horse started on the program, for use at shows or on the track, or for those who want to ensure their horse gets every drop. And it's great for horses off their feed. Just feed one tube each day - available in cartons of 30 syringes - that's a one month supply for one horse
GastroBalance Plus by Enviro Equine
Specially formulated to provide the best all natural supplement for your horse. All in one supplement for the performance horse. Supports the immune system, hoof health, skin support, hind gut health, nutrient absorption, intestinal tract and Zinpro Trace minerals.
- Contains Zinpro performance minerals
- Stomach buffer
- Hydration Support
- Proprietary yeast cultures
- Stabilizes intestinal tract pH
- Promotes hind gut health
- Skeletal support
- Drug Free
- Sugar Free
Prolific by Spectra Animal Health
Specially formulated for horses under stress. Prolific is a nutrient-dense spirulina tablet which provides nutritional support for stress and performance horses. Containing essential amino acids, chlorophyll, beta-carotene and other natural phytochemicals.
- Contains essential gamma-linolenic fatty acid
- Most digestible source of complete protein
- Elevates activity of antioxidant enzymes
- Stimulates production of interferon and IL-2 which activates the immune system
- Helps improve red and white blood cell
- Promotes a healthy coat
- USDA organic
- USP Verified
- Free from herbicides, pesticides
G.I. Bloom by Peak Performance Nutrients
Weight Loss? Poor Appetite? Diarrhea? No Problem. G.I. Bloom is an incredible new probiotic utilizing a proprietary strain of Lactic Acid producing bacteria, active yeast and a bioavailable nutritional substrate to support healthy gut microflora, energy absorption and energy production. Within the first two weeks of feeding G.I. Bloom you can expect to see positive changes in:
- Attitude and Focus
- Energy and Stamina
- Pre Event and Pre Travel Stress
- Hair and Coat
- Appetite and Weight Management
- Methane production
Try G.I. Bloom on Your Performance Horses, Mares and Foals Today!