Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Stress-Dex by Neogen is a balanced electrolyte powder formulated specifically for the performance horse. It is used as a supplemental source of energy and of calcium, phosphorus, salt and potassium and contains the perfect blend of electrolyte salts & minerals to replenish the horse's body and prevent dehydration. It can be used daily in feed or water with a delicious orange flavor!
- Orange flavored
- Helps control fluid/electrolyte imbalances
- Replenishes the body of lost electrolytes during periods of stress, illness & physical exercise and during hot, humid weather
- Great for winter use when horses naturally drink less water
4 lb tub provides up to a 64 day supply
20 lb tub provides a 320 day supply
Apple-A-Day is Finish Line's original powdered electrolyte/mineral replacement. prevents dehydration, replenishes electrolytes lost through daily activities, aids appetite and water consumption. The natural, yummy apple flavoring makes this easy for horses to consume when mixed in water, an additive for a syringe, or as a top dressing to feed. Can be used any time of the year where a horse is exposed to more strenuous activity, higher temperatures, and situations that result in sweating.
- Contains no sugar and no fillers
- Contains 12% Potassium
- Delicious apple flavor
- Top dress over feed, mix into bran mash, added to the horse's drinking water* or mixed into a paste for dosing
- Beneficial all year, not only in the summer
The 5 lb pail provides an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 30 lb pail provides a 480 day supply for one horse.
*If added to drinking water, an extra water bucket without electrolytes must be provided
OTC Jug Electrolyte by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout.
- Absorbs quickly
- Paste Form
- Contains full chain of amino acids
- Can be used before or after workouts and events
- 60 cc tube
Equiwinner is often used to treat ailments such as trembles, tying up, overstress due to traveling or management, pulling up, headshaking for no known reason, bleeding, and more!
- Improved and corrected conditions include:
- Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH) including "bleeders"
- Headshaking for no known cause when the horse is exercised
- Fading effort or pulling up when an otherwise fit horse is asked for performance
- Distress or refusal for no known reason when asked for increased effort e.g. going from walk to canter
- Dry or dull coat from no apparent cause
- Overheating from lack of sweat (anhidrosis), or patchy sweating
- Ensures full hydration and better performance
- Duress stress
- Equine Rhabdomyolysis
- Will not test or show side effects
- Quick results in 10 days or less!
Perk-A-Lyte by Cox Vet Labs is a salt-based oral electrolyte that fights dehydration, fatigue and weakness caused by competition, exercise and sickness. Highly palatable and apple flavored in an easy-to-use water soluble base.
The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply.
Also comes in 20 lbs.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Total Energy & Stamina by Ramard is an easy to administer paste that can be given before a race or event. Helps support vasodilation, energy conversion and the elimination of lactic acid in the muscles. Will not test among racehorses.
- Increases energy conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports reduction of heart strain Increased circulation to lower legs and hooves
- Vasodilation to support reduction of lactic acid and cramping
- Supports oxygen capacity for optimal performance
- Contains no prohibited substances
15 mL syringe provides 1 dose
For use in horses as an oral aid in the prevention of electrolyte depletion and dehydration. This liquid formula can be used daily in all 4 seasons.
Liqui Lyte by Pro Formula is fast-acting and rejuvenates electrolyte salts and minerals lost due to the change in weather, dehydration, heat, humidity or the stress of performance.
- Liqui Lyte can be added to water or top-dressed on feed.
- Gallon - 4 month supply for 1 horse
- Electrolytes support healthy heart contraction.
- Help with Intestinal movement
- Helps with nutrient absorption
- Helps with nerve function
- Helps maintain healthy hydration
Lyte Now Paste Electrolytes are for the high performance horse, as a supplemental source of essential nutrients. Laboratory tested for purity and stability. Most available form of electrolytes and minerals are used. Electrolyte for instant rejuvenation with a 3 minute absorption rate. Lyte Now helps prevent dehydration, muscle fatigue, heat stress and tying up during and after activity. Each dose supplies twice the minerals lost during 1 hour of sustained physical exercise.
- 3 minute absorption rate
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Most available form of electrolytes & minerals
- Ideal before or after competition, worming, stress & illness
One 30 cc syringe will provide one horse with 1 dose.
Perform 'N Win by Buckeye Nutrition is the only university tested performance electrolyte in the market, Perform 'n Winâ„¢ provides horses with optimum levels of electrolytes to support performance, potentially increasing a horse's stamina by nearly 25%.
- Provides optimal levels of electrolyte for maximum performance
- Levels used were based from the scientific study for a complete balance for your horse
- Easy to use and easy to dissolve
- Quick absorption formula 1 ounce per liter or 4.5 ounces per gallon provides your horse with the correct osmolarity for rapid absorption in the small intestine
- Delays time-to-fatigue by nearly 25%
- Allows for longer, stronger and healthier performance from your horse
- Low sugar formula
- Dramatically reduces large increases in plasma glucose (sugar high) for optimal results
- The powder allows for a more rapid absorption rate, as pastes tend to absorb slower due to fluid imbalances and dehydration
- Can be used in your horses' drinking water every day
- Diluted solution adequately replenishes small amounts of electrolytes lost in normal workouts
- Will mask strange tastes in water when traveling to new location - No more transporting jugs and gallons of water to events or shows
- 100% whole, fresh, tracable ingredients delivered daily and tested for safety and quality before ever entering facility.
- 100% equine focused
- 100% med-free facility
Perfect Balance by Peak Performance is a sugar and filler free electrolyte balanced to match the proportion of electrolytes lost through sweat. Each serving provides concentrated chloride levels, and chelated minerals for improved absorption.
- Perfect for re-hydration before and after strenuous exercise.
- Made with high quality, food grade ingredients
- Sugar, filler, Dextrose & Sodium Bicarbonate free
- Excellent choice for performance, trail or race horses.
The 2.5 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 51 day supply.
The 4 lb size will provide one horse with up to an 82 day supply.
The 8 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 165 day supply.
The 30 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 618 day supply.
Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte provides essential minerals in easy to use palatable paste or powder form. Suitable in all classes of horses that are subject to hot temperatures or situations that require sweating to cool the horse's temperature, this great-tasting supplement can be given daily or before an event. When the competition rises, help your horse keep his cool under stressful conditions and encourage healthy water intake.
- Available in rapid delivery 60 cc paste, 5 lb tub/40 day supply or 20 lb tub/160 day supply
- Complete formula to replace electrolytes lost during exercise
- Also encourages hydration
- Can be used daily or given up to 12 hours ahead of travel/exercise
- Palatable apple flavor
60 cc paste provides 1 - 3 doses, depending on serving size
5 lb container provides up to a 40-day supply, based on 2 oz/day
20 lb container provides up to a 160-day supply, baesd on 2 oz/day
Electrocharge by Finish Line is a fast-acting oral electrolyte formula in a paste syringe. Beneficial for working horses year round as they can quickly suffer from an electrolyte imbalance from sweating.
- 60m syringe contains 2 doses
- Rapid absorption to build up and restore electrolytes, salts and trace minerals
- Replaces electrolytes in the same proportion as the horse loses in sweat
- Beneficial for strenuous training, competition, worming or stress
Kauffman's Salt-Potassium granular electrolyte supplement is specially formulated to satisfy the demands of performance horses across a variety of discliplines. An excellent source to encourage vital body fluid replenishment and additional water intake, this supplement can be mixed with water or used as a top-dressing with feed. Recommended to be used during periods of intense heat, exercise, or other situations that result in sweating.
- Balanced blend of sodium chloride (salt) and potassium chloride
- Replaces lost electrolytes in horses under stress from summer heat, training and performance
- Helps replace fluid lost through sweat
- Helps support normal mineral balance
- Prevents dehyrdation, lactic acid build-up, or other negative side effects associated with poor hydration
- Water-soluble formula
5 lb pail will provide a 40 day supply for one average horse
20 lb tub will provide an 160 day supply for one average horse
50 lb pail will provide a 400 day supply for one average horse
Kaeco Electrolyte Oral Gel has been designed for use after any race or workout to help replace cellular body fluids that are lost due to physical stress.
Potassium Chloride Gateway Products is an electrolyte that your horse needs supplemented during heavy training.
Electrolytes are minerals that occur in your horse's body in a charged form and are essential to the functioning of many physiological systems. In training and heavy competition it is important to maintain or replenish five particular minerals essential to neuro-muscular function that are lost in sweat: Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Calcium and Magnesium.
Your horse needs around 45g/day of Potassium at rest, this will is easily met in a balanced diet with adequate grass and/or hay. However, during competition or heavy training when he does not have time to consume adequate roughage, your horse may experience a Potassium deficit. At these times Potassium is usually delivered in the form of Potassium Chloride.
The 4 lb size will provide up to a 128 day supply for one horse.