Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Equine BlueLite by Tech Mix is a specially formulated oral rehydration electrolyte-vitamin-energy supplement specifically designed to rehydrate horses that have lost substantial amounts of body fluid and electrolytes as a result of profuse sweating frequently seen after exercise and during warm weather.
Instant results when your horse needs it most
Restores the essential nutrients lost during heavy workout and improves recovery time
Balanced electrolyte formula
Easily digestible, non-abrasive
Contains essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
Helps establish and maintain optimum digestive pH for quick energy, electrolyte, and vitamin utilization
Energy Plus by Kaeco contains a unique formulation of complex carbs energy sources, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. It is easily dispersed in tap water and is quickly absorbed by the horse.
Provides readily available sources of amino acids, energy, and vitamins
Also a source of electrolytes and minerals
Can be used as a drench or given through a stomach tube
Available in convenient 1 lb packets.
Jug Electrolyte by Pro Formula is fast acting hydration. Rejuvenates your horse with the needed electrolytes, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins lost during exercise, heat and high humidity. Laboratory tested for purity and stability.
Ideal for use before and after competition or stress.
60 cc Single Dose Syringe
Perk-A-Lyte by Cox Vet Labs is a salt-based oral electrolyte that fights dehydration, fatigue and weakness caused by competition, exercise and sickness. Highly palatable and apple flavored. Its formula contains essential amino acids, trace minerals and bioflavioids in an easy-to-use water soluble base.
The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply.
The 20 lb tub will provide up to a 320 day supply.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Entrolyte H.E. by Zoetis is a nutritional supplement formulated to provide a source of electrolytes and energy. The formulation has high glucose content.
Easy to mix and use—powder dissolves quickly in warm water. No sticky, pre-gelatinized starches. Formula and concentration assure rapid absorption. High glucose content provides more energy, dose for dose and makes Entrolyte H.E. highly palatable.
Conveniently packaged in pre-measured 178g twin-pouch packets for mixing in 1.2 gallon of water for one or two feedings.
SweatAgain by Animed is an electrolyte blend, infused with amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Nutritional elements that play an important role in sweating, the horse's normal body cooling process.
Designed for all classes of horses
Supports horses' normal sweating function
Bounce Back by Manna Pro is a soluble powder electrolyte supplement that assists many horses in retaining essential body fluids. By utilizing dextrose as a source of high level energy, this product can meet the re-hydration needs of most foals, as well as adult horses that are dehydrated or stressed. It contains dextrose, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and potassium chloride.
When mixing, add the powder to warm water and stir to dissolve completely. Do not mix into milk or milk replacer. Do not discontinue regular milk replacer feedings. Discard any unused solution after 24 hours.
Ultra-Lyte by Univet is a completely water-soluble mineral supplement for horses. Designed for the addition to the drinking water of horses following racing or training. It refreshes and restores these electrolyte factors lost through sweating and panting. Ultra-Lyte will encourage poor drinkers to drink more water and prevent dehydration.
Finish Line Stretch Run is a pre-race, pre-event all natural horse supplement to help support healthy metabolic energy functions.
- Supports stamina, endurance & recovery
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Contains Ribose & B12, which are building blocks of Adenosine Triphosphate (the main source of energy which all muscle systems depend on to function)
- Use 2-8 hours before the event
Each 2 oz syringe provides a single dose.
Consult with your veterinarian before use.
Product has not been approved for use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding
Red Cell Recovery is a post event muscle recovery paste that helps horses recover faster so they can resume their training regimen with the same intensity.
- Horses recover faster
- Aids in proper muscle function and repair with BCAA's
- Maintains & minimizes post-exercise muscle breakdown that occurs after intense training/competition
- Supplies antioxidants that decrease oxidative stress associated with strenuous exercise
Replaces electrolytes lost through sweat
High Endurance Paste by Cox Veterinary Laboratory
Uniquely formulated paste containing electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help prevent dehydration. Perfect for horses in work, training and competition!
- Equivalent to a 1000 ml jug
- Replaces electrolytes, vitamins and amino acids lost in sweat
- Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exericse or heat
- Cherry Flavor
- 2 doses per tube
- Provide adequate water supply
Perk-A Lyte Plus by Cox Vet Labs
Scientifically formulated paste that is fast acting, salt based electrolyte that helps fight dehydration, fatigue and weakness. It returns body fluid and electrolytes to normal levels for optimal performance.
Anti-Diarrhea Drench Paste by Fullbucket Health is great to have on hand for severe diarrhea. All-natural product that works to keep the animal's system healthy and function properly.
For horses with Acute diarrhea, postoperative care of large colon colic, toxin neutralization & removal, pathogen binding & removal, electrolyte replacement.
- Bio-absorbent clay binds and removes the toxins.
- Egg derived immunoglobulins proteins used by the immune system to identify and neutralize foreign objects such as bacteria and viruses
- Probiotic re-establishes good microbes in the gut
- S. boulardii specific activity suppresses C. difficile, Salmonella and Antibiotic associated diarrhea
- Kick starts the re-hydration process
- Probiotic to signal the immune system and escort pathogens from the system
- L-Glutamine feeds the gut.
- Electrolytes chelated for quick absorption
HYPP is Equine Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis Disease
A muscular disease caused by an inherited genetic mutation that interferes with levels of sodium in your horse. Symptoms care muscle contractions, muscle twitching, trembling and cramping. HYPP Powder is specifically formulated to help your horse's muscle recover and rebuild while maintaining an equilibrium of vitamins and minerals.
- Multi-vitamin supplement
- Top quality ingredients
- Contains: Vitamin E, L-Citrulline, Co-Q10, Cinnamon and Electrolytes
- Approx 30 day supply for 1 horse
Equisel-Lyte by Omega Alpha
An ideal post workout muscle builder that also aids in re-hydration of your horse after strenuous exercise. Includes Branched Chain Amino Acids fro proper muscle function and post workout muscle recovery.
- Contains branched chain amino acids
- Replaces minerals lost in sweat
- Helps to build muscle
- Amino acid spares muscle breakdown
- Best given post exercise
- Not recommended for mares in foal